It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Time (Take 2)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I was thinking of lost time this evening. I mean one minute I'm watching a tv show on ghosts, and then I must have fallen asleep I thought for maybe 30 mintues to an hour but it was actually 4 hours later to my surprise. Just thinking one of my last thoughts before time disappeared was that I was wondering of what would be a good way to attempt communication with friendly ghosts. I certainly didn't expect to go out for 4 hours after that. It's kinda of creepy to think you might be living with ghosts and then suddenly lose 4 hours in a blink of an eye. I believe I was sleepy though.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
to the original thread i say,

If you dont belive me fine but i was picked up one time
and i was gone for 1.5- 2 hours
so i dont think even the greys are that quick , lol
and if you have no memories at all ,
I really wouldnt worry about it .

ignorance is bliss anyhow

my story is here
www.geocities.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
No offense, but this could be a case of multiple personalities...

Take note on your dreams...sometimes they show clues about what you did during those missing time...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I "gained" time once, about 40 minutes or so while traveling to work on a train, I arrived a few minutes before I left. Its in another thread here somewhere.

your 15 minutes lost time seems quite reasonable to me although I dont offer any explanation im afraid. Was your car actually moving at the time or parked? If moving its really strange, unless your clock malfunctioned, if you were parked or atleast stationary maybe you blacked out.?

P.S I might also mention I once slept from 10am on fri to 6pm sunday once without waking in between. I can tell tell you I freaked when I realised it was sun evening, at first i thought it must have been fri evening or sat morning lol It was after a very long week cumulating in two double shifts so I guess that explains that. I had to pee really badly too i can tell you.

[edit on 123131p://270112 by instar]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join