It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedans

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
Red

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Does anyone know about the Andromedans? Do they exist? Do they come from the Andromedan galaxy?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Well the impression i got were that the Nordics came from the Andronema region of space. These are the ailens who are tall, long blond hair and on the whole very friendly. I would rather bump into a Nordic than an evil Grey !!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Someones been reading about Alex Collier!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slamminuk

Who is that?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Does anyone know about the Andromedans? Do they exist?

Allegedly, "Andromedans" are of the species commonly regarded as the "Nordic" type aliens as they are fair skinned, fair haired, etc. and human looking. No alien has been conclusively proven to exist, and this includes these. The Nordic type alien is second only to the common "Greys" when it comes to supporting testimony.

Do they come from the Andromedan galaxy?

Allegedly, yes, hence the name.

Personally, what little evidence there is of these types seems pretty suspect, but who knows....

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I was under the impression that Andromedans were non-corporeal beings from the Androeda galaxy.

NOTE: I do not believe in most species, the only ones I believe exist are the Greys, and I think there good, not evil.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
No doubt, there are probably tons of types claimed as coming from either Andromeda, Sirius, Pleides, Plejaran, whatever.... I was merely stating the more common verbiage.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slamminuk

Not reading but I got 4 hour video footage from 1996 when he visited RSE- unfortunatly that footage is not available at the RSE Store anymore,
There is not much on the net only the leading edge.org site has a few topics about Alex

[edit on 3-6-2005 by frozen_snowman]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The Andromeda Galaxy?

Even if a species had the ability to travel through interstellar space easily, it's hard to belive that a species from another galaxy could be visiting us. That's so far away from the Milky Way that, even at 10 times the speed of light, it would take centuries to travel from the Andromeda galaxy to the Milky Way galaxy.

Perhaps what they meant was, they're from the region of space in our galaxy where one can find the Andromeda galaxy in the night sky with a telescope from Earth?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
See link below Wirral Bagpuss, if you wanna know what this Alex Collier was about.

www.elfdata.com...

Its a fascinating read (if you got the time) But a little far out there!

[edit on 8-7-2005 by Slamminuk]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Ok, let's ruffle some feathers (rubs hands together)

THE GREYS APPARENTLY DON'T EXIST. They're subconscious contructs, supposedly, from base human fears, concealing the truth about a branching off of a humanoid race that dwell underground.

-QM.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well, that is your opinion, and you are free to express that, however I do not share that paticular belief.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well said, Right On!!!

-QM.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Does anyone know about the Andromedans? Do they exist?

Allegedly, "Andromedans" are of the species commonly regarded as the "Nordic" type aliens as they are fair skinned, fair haired, etc. and human looking. No alien has been conclusively proven to exist, and this includes these. The Nordic type alien is second only to the common "Greys" when it comes to supporting testimony.

Do they come from the Andromedan galaxy?

Allegedly, yes, hence the name.

Personally, what little evidence there is of these types seems pretty suspect, but who knows....

I dont think Andromedans are "nordics".Reports claim that they are greys.

The grey originally came from our nearest galaxy 'andromeda',their race then spread all around our galaxy and began evolving differently from their original place of origin in andromeda.One of these places they settles in was zeta reculium(excuse spelling).And from their they began discovering other planets with life including our own.This is the original story on the Andromedans.

Red

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Are you saying the greys originated from Andromeda? Where did you get this information from? I thought the greys were from Zeta Reticuli.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red
Are you saying the greys originated from Andromeda? Where did you get this information from? I thought the greys were from Zeta Reticuli.

That is generally believed, yes. However, other stories suggest the Orion constellation but these greys are usually taller than the more common reticulan greys...UFO folklore..damn complicated...

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here's a link to Andromedans

www.andromedalliance.com...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red
Does anyone know about the Andromedans? Do they exist? Do they come from the Andromedan galaxy?

Yes they do exist, and yes, they do come from Andromeda. BUT, they are a multicultural race (Andromedans being a sum of 1200 races across Andromeda) but the Andromedan council is consisted of mainly humanoid aliens. The leaders of this council are tall blue skinned and they breathe oxygen just like we do. They are one of the 22/23 civilizations that helped bring about humakind on Earth, thus is only logical we have SOMETHING in common. They have 3 sexes, male, female and androgenous one. On eof the most advanced beings in the local galaxies and highly advanced technologically. If you wish to imagine how an ANdromedan would look like, just remember that blue guy from Watchmen the movie - apparently that's how they look.

A word to the skeptics - just becuz we haven't found evidence for alien life or proof that aliens are here it doesnt mean they do not exist. I think a civilization that's light years ahead technologically and intelectually will find a way to cover its tracks if it wishes not to be discovered. If you think about it logically I'm right.

A wise man once said:

"The absence of evidence does NOT correlate with evidence of absence..."

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
Even if a species had the ability to travel through interstellar space easily, it's hard to belive that a species from another galaxy could be visiting us. That's so far away from the Milky Way that, even at 10 times the speed of light, it would take centuries to travel from the Andromeda galaxy to the Milky Way galaxy.

This was my initial reaction as well, however thinking about it a bit more since we know basically nothing solid about the process they allegedly use for interstellar travel it may not be the case; for example if they are travelling through artificial wormholes created by singularities then distance may be irrelevent to the amount of energy required for the process.

Of course this may very well not be the case, but it is at least worthy of consideration.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I thought Andromedan was a bad tv series lol

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join