It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ilkley Moor Encounter of the Third Kind, 1987

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I thought I had heard of most of the 'MAJOR' sightings. This is one that slipped past me. I feel police sightings are very much like pilot or military officer sightings. We, as people, tend to hold those individuals up to a higher standard until they do something to lower themselves in our eyes and make them MORE HUMAN. Does anyone know of the record of conduct for this police offier? The only reason I ask is that will go along way to validate is credibility. Good cop/pilot/officer without repremands or discipline and we as humans temd to give them MORE credibility opposed to those always being dragged before review boards or IAD.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Does anyone have a full sized picture of the "Original Photo"
Unfortunately for now it looks like the eyes were added after the photo was taken. Their hue/coloration/sharpness does not ramp up or down with the rest of the photo. Considering this particular image has been processed, reformmatted and saved multiple times. The results should not be as telling.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by nullster]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Heres the original photo:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Spreadthetruth - I need a high res scan or good sizable reproduction of the original. The full shot image posted is low res and has more jpg artifacts. I've done some searches already and I'm coming up with the same images over and over.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Concerning the fog - It doesn't look foggy, more hazy, with the sun shining and a glare on the lense - Precisely what one gets on a bright, crisp sunny morning in Yorkshire.

Although the area is susceptible to tons of fog in the very early mornings, it soon clears.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth

Something strange was noticed in the picture. Appearing on the hill at exactly the spot where Godfrey says the UFO was, is a white square. Could it be that Godfrey had gotten a part of the UFO in the shot unknowingly? Godfrey was not sure.

Can anyone see this white square?

Maybe it is the thing i circled in yellow :

top topics

<< 1   >>

join