It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

preminitions/ feelings of impending doom. well almost

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I've had those feelings before.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i got this in a dream at approximatly 10:00 am this morning.

everything was black and white, there was a person changing a fairly large tyre this person didnt say anything. but i heard someone say
somthing.

they said about 3 sentances which i couldnt understand, then they said

New York, Armatige, check who's on the plane

then they said annother two sentances which i couldnt understand, then i think they said Watchout DC.

this is the first time i havent seen something happening.

i dont really know if the sentances that where said weather i couldnt understand them(i.e different language) or i couldnt remember what they said.

by the time i realised i should be writing it down i could only remember

"New York, Armatige, check who's on the plane"

and

"watchout DC"

im not shure what or who armatige is.

Arc: the only thing i can say is that your friend shouldnt put of his homecoming because "somthing might happen" im not 100% shure something will happen, in fact no-one except the people who carry out these deed's are 100% shure something will happen. i'd say still take the trip. and if there are terrorists fight the bastards.

i dont know the timeline of my dreams/feelings/preminitions so i might not happen untill 10 years time, it might not happen at all (i hope this is the case) all i can say to everyone is live your own life.

the way i think is, if something happens in my day to day life then so be it, i believe that what happens is meant to be and that people like me who have these dreams and feelings etc are only here to guide other people. it's kinda like the police, you can either worry about when your gonna get pulled over while driving, or you can drive and if it happens then it happens.

sorry for the long post. this thread is just really somewhere to put my preminitions on display and maybe get some sort of answer from someone who might be able to tell me whats wrong/ help me through my lifes journey.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I sort of know how perplexing those feelings can be. For the past year or so I've had an increasingly "heavy" feeling over me. I can't make out what it's pointing to. I just know that there are times when the feeling that man's time is drawing to a close, or preparing for a major upheaval, is overwhelming. It's not a sad feeling, or scared, it just feels like an invisible, yet dark, weight on my soul. I get this sensation that the planet has grown tired of us and our selfish irresponsibility. As much as I know we, humans, are capable of blowing ourselves into extinction, I have never been able to shake the feeling that it will actually be a natural event or a sequence of natural events that will bring about this change. Since the happenings with that volcano in Yellowstone have started to increase steadily the last couple months, I'm beginning to think that this weight I feel is a result of the planet's intensifying agitation.
I am not a psychic or anything of that nature, but I do have a very strong connection to nature (animals, the sky, and even most creepy crawlies).

Whatever, it is I wish it would happen, this anticipation of something I can sense but can't grasp, is so frustrating sometimes.

Anyways, didn't mean to be a downer. Your post just struck an itchy cord. More than likely, it's all in my head anyways.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Since becoming aware of HAARP's sinister implications, I have notice people around me (specifically my better half) who have no knowledge of it and their mood/behavior as opposed to it. One thing I've named openly a couple of times today is the amount of activity on this very board in relation to its transmissions and intensity. I can't say I have notice immediate and definet corrolations but there have been moments when I've felt that maybe things were a little overblown and upon checking HAARP, I have to admit I raised an eyebrow.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 05:55 AM
link   
also, i just remembered that the other night, i heard a very loud rumbling sound, like something extreemly large was coming towards my house. louder than a freight train. the strange thing is that i was in the middle of the room, with my family, i felt real fear for the first time, but i was the only person to hear it.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Of particular interest was the reports I got just the last couple of nights after HAARP went active again after almost a month of silence.

Around tues night/wend, HAARP came back online after almost a month of virtual silence, and it came back with a vengence. It was one of the highest output transmissions that had been seen for some time... And strangely, within maybe 6-12 hours of the transmission, Hurricane Isable started falling apart, shrinking from a category 5 to a category 2 hurricane, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ENTERING WARMER WATER THAN WHAT IT HAD BEEN OVER....

The same night that HAARP went active, I got reports from a number of people regarding a suddent wave of depression that swept over them with no rational explaination.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well, on a similar note, I have been extremely depressed lately, yesterday I dreamt the Queen died and charles was king, and today I have kept feeling as though something big (like a terorrist attack or an assasination) had happened, for no apparent reason, just couldn't shake that feeling......strange

top topics

<< 1   >>

join