It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X updated post here...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well I did not know about that data, so what if there is a planet x, i really doubt its orbit passes through the centre of the solar system.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Quote: (Zzub)
"It's a solar flare. What else can it be? If it was that close to the sun, it would be vaporised as the suns gravity sucked it in. "

uuuuuuuum... just because it appears to be 'next to' the sun doesn't mean it is. The lense on the satellite should be focused on infinity (or close to it) so the object could be a significant distance behind or in front of the sun and still look as sharp as it is.

Banshee, I'm sorry for calling you a guy, I meant no offense.

Quote: (resentedhalo)
"if there was another planet dont you think the voyager probe would of picked it up on its way out of our solar system?????. think logically people."

No. Voyager can't see EVERYTHING. Maybe it wasn't in Voyager's path. Maybe it was being blocked from Voyager's view by another planet. Maybe it was on the other side of the sun from where Voyager was going. Maybe it was above the orbital plane of the other planets (it's supposed to have an orbit that goes above the plane significantly). Or maybe Voyager just didn't take any footage of where it was.

Quote: (resentedhalo)
"Well I did not know about that data, so what if there is a planet x, i really doubt its orbit passes through the centre of the solar system."

The center of the solar system is the sun... correct me if I'm wrong, but if any planet went through it, it'd be vaporized.

NO OFFENSE INTENDED TO ANYONE LISTED ABOVE.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
>>uuuuuuuum... just because it appears to be 'next to' the sun doesn't mean it is.

Yes, that's obvious, it was late.

<< 1   >>

join