It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins….

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
A bit more info….

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Good grief man....I think that's even worse!

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
More from PA:

Last night while I was watching Formula 1, this appeared on my local ABC station:

The crawler ran through all the senate and local races with vote totals and winners checked.

My local news station posted this on their website:

Now, in fairness, when I saw it I thought well maybe it's just some kind of test. But in a state where people already question the integrity of the election process because everyone knows we've got a ton of corruption here, wow, that does not help.

It will be interesting to see how close the totals are in the actual election to these "test" numbers. If they were pre-baked election night numbers, you'd think they'd be smart enough to change them now though since the "test" was accidentally broadcast...

WOW 🤯 What a ridiculous excuse too. Testing? Really ? I’m calling bs.

Didn’t FOX do that too in 2020 before all the results were in? I believe they did.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
More from PA:

Last night while I was watching Formula 1, this appeared on my local ABC station:

The crawler ran through all the senate and local races with vote totals and winners checked.

My local news station posted this on their website:

Now, in fairness, when I saw it I thought well maybe it's just some kind of test. But in a state where people already question the integrity of the election process because everyone knows we've got a ton of corruption here, wow, that does not help.

It will be interesting to see how close the totals are in the actual election to these "test" numbers. If they were pre-baked election night numbers, you'd think they'd be smart enough to change them now though since the "test" was accidentally broadcast...

WOW 🤯 What a ridiculous excuse too. Testing? Really ? I’m calling bs.

Didn’t FOX do that too in 2020 before all the results were in? I believe they did.

I don't think it's all that farfetched that they have to test their crawler is set up properly.

How you accidentally broadcast it is beyond me.

And like I said, in the context of this being a state that always has election "irregularities," it's a pretty egregious mistake to make even if it was an innocent one.
edit on 28-10-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulrevival

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: theatreboy

You think of Trump whilst in the shower?

I wake up in a cold sweat thinking about Harris.

I don't wish that on anyone.

Sending thoughts and prayers.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Oh. It was a test.

Just not for reporting “election results”.

In unrelated news, why am I thinking of the updated DoD edict about using the military to kill Americans.

edit on 28-10-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join