It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins….

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well this is interesting, a possible 2.5k fraudulent registration forms dropped off in Lancaster County, PA. The same County that also had a record number of mail in ballot requests.

I got this gut feeling that this is not going to be the “bestest ever” election in history when it come to election security. I’m glad they caught it but I can only imagine what’s going on elsewhere with only days left before the election. As far as I know they’ve yet to name the canvasser orginazations and the other 2 counties involved.

Any guesses to which party these registrations are for?

Pennsylvania officials said Friday they are investigating as many as 2,500 fraudulent voter registration applications in Lancaster County that election workers flagged during routine reviews of the forms.

The application forms were completed by paid canvassers, as part of a “large-scale canvassing operation" dating back to June, District Attorney Heather Adams told reporters on Friday. She added that at least two other counties may have received fraudulent registration applications, too.
www.msn.com... -county/ar-AA1sVXck

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

I had a weird thought in the shower....

If internal polls show Trump with an insurmountable lead, what if they cast the fraudulent ballots for Trump.

They then claim cheating and we fall to a 4th world nation.

....i got to stop showering.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

If internal polls show Trump with an insurmountable lead, what if they cast the fraudulent ballots for Trump.

Absolutely nothing surprise's me anymore when it comes to US politics.

But yeah, maybe you can skip a day in the shower 😂

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

You are thinking well.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Since they were part of an organized operation, Which candidate were these "canvassers" canvassing for?

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

You think of Trump whilst in the shower?

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I have been thinking the same thing, a civil war may still be on the table.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

You don't? Your not normal. Hey someone flag this guy as not normal..jk, nobody think twice about it please.
edit on 28-10-2024 by SomeStupidName because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The person that turned in all those ballots was Beth Anne Gilbert McBride, she was the acting Director of Elections in 2022 when Luzerne County ran out of ballots.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

The person that turned in all those ballots was Beth Anne Gilbert McBride, she was the acting Director of Elections in 2022 when Luzerne County ran out of ballots.

this is the crazy nutty side of me thinking this. What if, we took the person who did this, and put a little pressure on her to explain her actions or go to jail. They perhaps she would answer as to who told her this was a good idea, and who asked her to do it.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Since they were part of an organized operation, Which candidate were these "canvassers" canvassing for?
They haven’t said yet but if I had to guess……

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

whichever party it was, the same applies. Illegal stuff should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It would have to be up to local Sheriffs/prosecutors, I doubt the State will go after their own.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

It would have to be up to local Sheriffs/prosecutors, I doubt the State will go after their own.

someone needs to be looking into this. What if this is not just a one time thing, but happening all over?

I'm not going to just accept that I shouldn't talk about election issues.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

They tried to claim it didn't advantage either party...

I call bull#. An illegal voting fraud scheme that's not designed to help either side? Yeah, okay...

I keep telling ya'll PA is the most corrupt state in the nation.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

this is the crazy nutty side of me thinking this. What if, we took the person who did this, and put a little pressure on her to explain her actions or go to jail. They perhaps she would answer as to who told her this was a good idea, and who asked her to do it.
I was thinking along these lines also. That if they made a example out of this that others may think twice before following suit. I do believe Dems are in panic mode and anything done to rattle them would be a good thing. I think most everyone knows they cheated to some degree last round, so, there’s a lot more eyes on this election.
edit on 28-10-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

No, Kamala.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
More from PA:

Last night while I was watching Formula 1, this appeared on my local ABC station:

The crawler ran through all the senate and local races with vote totals and winners checked.

My local news station posted this on their website:

Now, in fairness, when I saw it I thought well maybe it's just some kind of test. But in a state where people already question the integrity of the election process because everyone knows we've got a ton of corruption here, wow, that does not help.

It will be interesting to see how close the totals are in the actual election to these "test" numbers. If they were pre-baked election night numbers, you'd think they'd be smart enough to change them now though since the "test" was accidentally broadcast...

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: network dude

I was thinking along these lines also. That if they made a example out of this that others may think twice before following suit. I do believe Dems are in panic mode and anything done to rattle them would be a good thing. I think most everyone knows they cheated to some degree last round, so, there’s a lot more eyes on this election.

there needs to be a much larger amount of testicular fortitude than we had last time.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I wake up in a cold sweat thinking about Harris.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join