It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E. coli Outbreak Linked to McDonald’s Quarter Pounders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Like the World Health Organization, the CDC is run by selfish radicals who seek attention and cash.

Blowing things out of proportion is what they practice.

And they lie a lot too. Remember they had to admit several high impact lies about COVID. 😬

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It happened so that there is something to blame for the tanking stock instead of Trump serving fries and flipping burgers at a McDonalds.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
thank god Trump was only on fries....

edit on 22-10-2024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Like the World Health Organization, the CDC is run by selfish radicals who seek attention and cash.

Blowing things out of proportion is what they practice.

And they lie a lot too. Remember they had to admit several high impact lies about COVID. 😬

Completely unique. It’s not like the other side even says hurricanes are controlled by their political opponents. Or one of the largest companies in the world sabotaging themselves over a political candidate.

Thank goodness there’s one honest party willing to maintain a semblance of honor.
edit on 22-10-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm sure the Conspiracy here goes much deeper than McD's Quarter Pounder...and ALL of these Food recalls that have been coming out ... Just saying lol

Fake meat: It’s all part of a plan to control the entire food supply LINK

FDA Officially Approves Bill Gates Carcinogenic Fake Meat for Human Consumption - LINK

Almost 12 Million Pounds of Recalled Chicken & Beef Found in Products at Costco, Trader Joe's, Target and More - LINK

Food Recalls - LINK - LINK2

edit on 22-10-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: Fix link

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

maybe that's why they've came out with the big chicken.

two chicken salmonella breasts
special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles
on a sesame seed bun.

It’s Official: McDonald’s Highly Anticipated Chicken Big Mac® Drops at U.S. Restaurants this Month
edit on 22-10-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

😂

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

thats why for the most part I buy locally sourced meat, hopefully next fall Ill bag a moose, or caribou and our meat situation will be done for the year.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   
They need to punish McD now for allowing the evil man to work the window and make really good jabs at their Queen who got less than 800 votes ACROSS America from only two states when she actually competed for the job. I'm thinking her whole life was based on people helping her into positions with little effort on her part or producing anything of merit to get her jobs.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
There have been a lot of big recalls in the last month. From meat to waffles.

Apparently this recall may be because of some onions from what is being said at this point. Although, I just split a five dollar meal deal with the double cheeseburger with the wife a few days ago and it was the tasties burger we had from McDonalds since the seventies. Must have been full of E-Coli or something that made the burger patties actually have some flavor....weird that it actually tasted like meat.

There have been a recall on onions in the last couple of years...I never figured that an onion could have food poisoning. It is probably because they are making them milder somehow so people don't cry when cutting them.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I never figured that an onion could have food poisoning. It is probably because they are making them milder somehow so people don't cry when cutting them.

Has nothing to do with it. It is because raw vegetables in general can be contaminated with e.coli. In addition, E. coli can also get into the meat through improper slaughter techniques.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join