It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E. coli Outbreak Linked to McDonald’s Quarter Pounders

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Right on time after the MSM propaganda binge machine has konniption fits about Trump making a McDonalds Campaign skit and the pounding Kamala is taking for not proving she worked at a McDonalds as a french fry cooker when she was in school.

Now ALL-of-a-Sudden we get The CDC announcing an alert about McDonalds Quarter Pounders having E.coli !!!!!

This apparently started (the E.coli) a few weeks ago but we haven't seen or heard much about this in the news have we?????

Well it's big news now !!!

Conspiracy has this as a political hit and punishment against MAGA !!!!

It's The Kokonut Klowns BAMN Movement all over again!! 🥥🤡

Anybody been in a McD lately and had a Quarter Pounder or seen warnings posted anywhere???

Why wasn't this mentioned by The MSM when they were covering The Trump McD event????

Why the big announcement from The CDC Today???? ☠️❗️

E. coli outbreak linked to McDonald’s Quarter Pounders in multiple states

Oct. 22, 2024

Health officials are investigating an E. coli outbreak linked to McDonald’s Quarter Pounders in multiple states, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Tuesday.

It’s not yet known which ingredient in the hamburgers is making people sick. Slivered onions and quarter-pound beef patties, both of which are specifically used for Quarter Pounders, are being looked at.

At least 49 people in 10 states have been sickened. One person, an older adult in Colorado, has died.

Ten people have been hospitalized, including a child who developed a kidney disease called hemolytic uremic syndrome.

McDonald’s is working with public health officials, according to the CDC. The fast-food chain has stopped using the slivered onions and quarter-pound beef patties in several states, the CDC said.

CDC Bulletin

Food safety alert

Investigation start date: October 22, 2024
Investigation status: Open
Recall issued: No

This is a fast-moving outbreak investigation. Most sick people are reporting eating Quarter Pounder hamburgers from McDonald’s and investigators are working quickly to confirm which food ingredient is contaminated. McDonald’s has pulled ingredients for these burgers, and they won’t be available for sale in some states.

edit on Oct-22-2024 by xuenchen because: 🥥🤡

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

thats fantastic...

every wed and fri after jiu Jitsu class for my son (6yr old so dont judge) if he was good and paid attention to the instructors we stop at McD's he usually just wants nuggets and fries, I usually get a quarter pounder ill chime in again if its a problem in alaska.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well, they've recalled over one million pounds of meat just this last week so I would expect resturant chains to be affected as much if not more than grocery stores.

The number of products being recalled for food-borne illnesses seems to be increasing...or maybe just getting more attention to distract from the things they don't want us to notice.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Well, they've recalled over one million pounds of meat just this last week so I would expect resturant chains to be affected as much if not more than grocery stores.

All because *checks notes*… democrats trying to stop Trump.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Strange. Google Search coming up with zilch recently. Hmmm

🥥🤡
Google Search -- "e. coli beef recalls

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The first case occurred on Sept. 27. State health officials in Colorado alerted the CDC of an unusual uptick in E. coli cases on Oct. 10, Wise told NBC News. The agency started its investigation on Oct. 15.

Trump was there on Sunday, the 20th.

Everything was already underway then. If you want to see a conspiracy here, then it's more likely McDonalds that wants to wash away the others with the Trump headline.

It was clear that the media would jump on the bandwagon. And it's also clear that Trump's name would be mentioned in such articles, just so that people read E.coli and Trump on the same page. It all still makes sense.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Right on time after the MSM propaganda binge machine has konniption fits about Trump making a McDonalds Campaign skit and the pounding Kamala is taking for not proving she worked at a McDonalds as a french fry cooker when she was in school.

Yet you don’t have to prove the claims of OP… that this was all constructed to hurt Trump because he did a PR visit to a McDonalds.

Convenient.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I was the one asking, not proving. Quote that part, not the tangent. 🤣

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I was the one asking, not proving. Quote that part, not the tangent. 🤣

Conspiracy has this as a political hit and punishment against MAGA !!!!

That’s alright though. It’s your right to post whatever you want. No one is really going to call you on it as long as it has the right lean.

Funny how the whole board suddenly abides by the rules of logical fallacy at other times though.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Anybody finding any articles about E.coli and beef and/or McD Quarter Pounders dated before today?? 😁

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I might grab a couple McDoubles and a fry once a week for a quick lunch, but I haven't had a Quarter Pounder in years.

I got a cast iron stomach, so not really worried about it.

I'll tell you what really got me one time was Chipotle a few years ago.
A few hours after the first and only time I ate there, I spent the entire evening running back and forth to the toilet.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   
But you brought the tangent here, along with all the punctuation marks. Now that people are asking you questions, you throw your hands up in the air and say you were only asking?

How are people supposed to take you seriously?

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Naftalin

an unusual uptick in E. coli cases on Oct. 10, Wise told NBC News. The agency started its investigation on Oct. 15.

It's so comforting to know the CDC is on top of everything and only waited five days to investigation. /S

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Anybody finding any articles about E.coli and beef and/or McD Quarter Pounders dated before today?? 😁

It took longer to take the screenshot and upload it here than the actual search.

The authorities became active on the 15th, give the newspapers a little time until the information arrives.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

yes, that's what I thought too! And why did they only report it after 2 weeks, on October 10th?

those are the questions people should be asking.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naftalin

It took longer to take the screenshot and upload it here than the actual search.

The authorities became active on the 15th, give the newspapers a little time until the information arrives.

That first one at IN.gov doesn't have the story from Oct 11 anymore!! Hmmmm.

IN.gov

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

and what is that supposed to prove to us?

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Clearly this is somehow tied to Trump's recent visit to a McDonald's!

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Like the World Health Organization, the CDC is run by selfish radicals who seek attention and cash.

Blowing things out of proportion is what they practice.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

top topics

<<   2 >>

join