It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump works Window at McDonalds.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Lighten up. What happened to "The Joy" and fun ????? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Even Kamala herself has been yelling like Biden does lately šŸ˜€

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Important if Actively Posting

Be the Change you Wish to see... Redux

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.

To repeat, those who refuse to "get it" WILL face LENGTHY POSTING BANS!!
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

It's just a meaningless performance.

Maybe.

He has a long way to go to catch up to all of Harris's meaningless performances.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Trump's MO here is well known. Should she provide ''proof'' he would then reject the proof and demand proof that the proof was real and not falsified. Never admit defeat, ever. Deny obfuscate and attack.

Next we could see him dressed up in a clown costume as Ronald's brother, Donald McDonald .

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I forgot that Mcdonald's hires felons.

Tuck your golden sneakers in the cubby and jump into the ball pit.

No Mcflurries folks because the Democrats rigged the ice cream machine.
edit on 20-10-2024 by TinfoilTophat because: Ronald McDonald

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Next we could see him dressed up in a clown costume as Ronald's brother, Donald McDonald .

Ok, thatā€™s funny

Trump injects humour into his day as well.

I think it would be hilarious pulling up to the drive through and seeing him waiting for me.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
No but making fries for McDonaldā€™s makes you a Mc employee.

And being in a garage might make you a car manā€¦.its 2024 ā€¦I am not a mechanic and all thatā€¦lol
a reply to: chr0naut

Actually, becoming an employee requires some form of contractual agreement:

Hiring Employees - An Official Pennsylvania Government Website

A 15 minute drive-by photo-op stop doesn't qualify.

edit on 20 10 2424 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have no doubt that Trump actually enjoyed working there for a little while. It is so much easier than campaigning. He is trying to show up Kamala, saying she never worked there...it would be easy for Kamala to prove she worked there if she actually filed a tax return that year...which I am doubting she did because she has not supplied any evidence of her claim she did at this point. The IRS keeps those records forever, she says she worked there a certain year, so why doesn't she produce evidence of her employment, I am sure the IRS could get that information if she actually claimed any wages and paid taxes on them...or social security could show her contributions too. After all, she is the vice president, she should be able to get them to show she was employed somewhere at that time.

I wish he would have been at a McDonalds around here, I would have given him a hassle for messing up my order when he handed it to me at the window.
I would have made the order super complicated. Not to burn Trump, just to show him that there are a lot of chronic complainers that make the jobs of a place like that stressful. One overcritical customer can make many workers life hell in the food industry. Most people are nice, just a few are bad. I bet Kamala would make a really bad customer, she seems like someone who would complain about McDonalds if she went to one these days.

We just had one of those five dollar meal deals at McDs on Saturday, the wife and I split one...She likes McDs, I have digestive issues with their Buns I think...something shuts down my stomach from working.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
watch the video Bucks county seems to love Trump FWIW the county was about evenly split in 2016 and 2020, why don't we wait 16 days and see who wins Bucks county Pa.

Ironically McDonald's revenue was down in Trump's first Presidency compared to Biden's

x.com...

From the link...

In a statement distributed to the press on Sunday, McDonaldā€™s said, ā€œAs a brand, McDonald's does not endorse candidates for elected office and that remains true in this race for the next President. We are not red or blue ā€” we are golden.ā€

Bucks County is the narrowest of the swing counties in southeastern Pennsylvania and, apart from Luzerne County, has the smallest divide between Republicans and Democrats as a percent of total voters. Pennsylvania is critical to the 2024 election with its 19 electoral votes.

Out of 486,740 voters in Bucks County, Republicans make up about 41.6% of voters while Democrats make up about 41% of voters. Democrats lost their voter advantage over the GOP for the first time in at least a decade in July. Luzerne County has Republicans leading by just 0.46%.

While Trump hasnā€™t managed to win Bucks County in either of the last two presidential elections ā€” Clinton took the county 48.7 to 47.6 and Biden won with a four-point lead at 51% of the vote ā€” he does have a strong following of supporters.

edit on 20-10-2024 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Imagine being such a cucked loser that you feel the need to inject your stupid opinions into politics of countries you don't live in.

Never mind, just be yourself.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: SourGrapes

At least he's not lying about working at McDonald's!

btw, what evidence is there that Kamala didnā€™t work at McDonaldā€™s?

Typical ass-backwards comment
The evidence is that there is no proof that she ever did.

MEGADERP

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Kamala Kampaign needs to respond with Her acting like a real estate tycoon mogul and act intelligent. šŸ¤£

It's hard work getting millions from daddy, starting and running businesses into the ground, running up massive debt, and somehow surviving bankruptcy while keeping major assets over and over again.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Leave us not forget, McDonalds just has to love all the free advertising Trump is giving them. How they have not come up with a new Happy Meal is a lack of merchandising. Can we imagine a Happy Meal called ''Donald McDonald's Happiest Meal the World has Ever Scene" ? Oh yeah, oh yeah, served in a red MAGA hat. OMG.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Friends, family, coworkers, employee of the month picture?

Too bad she is so unburdened by what has been.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Awe, show us on the doll where the campaign event hurt you.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Leave us not forget, McDonalds just has to love all the free advertising Trump is giving them. How they have not come up with a new Happy Meal is a lack of merchandising. Can we imagine a Happy Meal called ''Donald McDonald's Happiest Meal the World has Ever Scene" ? Oh yeah, oh yeah, served in a red MAGA hat. OMG.

McDonalds does not need to lure in the MAGA crowd overeating Big Macs. They eat that # because Trump says he eats a lot of them. It's the black and brown and yellow poor's who they are trying to lure back to lift their sinking profits. As a shareholder, I support Trumps right to rally and campaign, but he is chasing away our dividends by connecting himself this much to McDonald's.
edit on 20-10-2024 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: SourGrapes

At least he's not lying about working at McDonald's!

btw, what evidence is there that Kamala didnā€™t work at McDonaldā€™s?

Typical ass-backwards comment
The evidence is that there is no proof that she ever did.

MEGADERP

So basically it canā€™t be true because your dear supreme leader says soā€¦ yeah?

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Ass backwards? What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. There is no proof that she did not, is there. She says she did and Trump says she didn't with no proof at all. Where is HIS proof, he has none, all he has is accusation. That's all he has and he rides it and rides it and pretends that it is true. All with no proof at all.

So the ass backwards here are those who find her guilty with nothing but the unfounded accusations of a well known fabricator.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

McDs could make a happy meal cup that has a clear plastic image of Trump in in a drive through window and Trump turns orange when filled with any beverage.

It would be a collector cup in the future...win or lose.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join