It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate DONALD TRUMP Answering Questions from HISPANIC voters at Univision Town Hall 10-2024.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Tariffs do one things. They increase how much we pay for for imported products.

So using Mexico as an example. Anything made in Mexico would effectively be more expensive to buy. That would dissuade Americans to choose alternate products that are cheaper. That's assuming that what you wanted to purchase was made in this country or elsewhere. This would effectively hurt American consumers by increasing prices on many things.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

My God.
Your tangential word salads are getting more and more deflective, irrelevant, and illegible too. Get real 😀

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Bingo!

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   
We are witnessing first hand how The MSM is influencing People to condone crime and incompetence. ☠️☠️🆘

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: network dude

Once on US soil immigrants (legal or not) are guaranteed due process.

Change the Constitution.

Poor sweet liberal, that doesn't change the part where it's illegal. Once on US soil, where the border was crossed as a spot other than a legal port of entry, it's a crime. I was even nice enough to post the exact crime.

I do understand that the left isn't into "prosecuting crimes" these days, so the confusion is expected.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

So using Mexico as an example. Anything made in Mexico would effectively be more expensive to buy.

a reply to: grey580

You are missing the point. The tariffs are sometimes used to stop the companies from leaving. I did a little extra legwork for you. Skip to 5:50 and start to listen. You are not thinking of tariffs the way Trump is planning on using them.

edit on 17-10-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: network dude

Once on US soil immigrants (legal or not) are guaranteed due process.

Change the Constitution.

Yes, and they can at that point get legally and constitutionally prosecuted for illegal entry. 🤣🤣

And how long does that take?

Change the Constitution.

the Constitution is fine, making idiot lefties follow the laws on the books is the current hang up. Don't like the law, change the law, not following the one's you think are mean is something a DERP would do.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

So using Mexico as an example. Anything made in Mexico would effectively be more expensive to buy.

a reply to: grey580

You are missing the point. The tariffs are sometimes used to stop the companies from leaving. I did a little extra legwork for you. Skip to 5:50 and start to listen. You are not thinking of tariffs the way Trump is planning on using them.

Even the EXPERTS were miffed by how well Trump's economic people made the U.S. Economy so robust in 2017 thru 2019.

<< 1  2   >>

join