It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October Surprise has arrived

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Are you guys seriously advocating capital punishment for anyone deemed to have opposed Trump?
If not, what exactly?

a reply to: Freeborn

The allegation here, look in the first link in the OP and you will see the actual text messages, the allegation is winess tampering. The Jan 6th committee leader, Liz Cheney contacted a witness without her attorney's knowkedge which Liz Cheney knew was unethical and a federal crime punishable by 20 years. Read the OP and the linked articles then you wouldn't have to ask these questions.

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
Out of curiosity, what are the statutes and the punishment for a crime of this magnitude.

It seems this goes beyond “election interference” but I’m no legal eagle.

However. Another poster has the right sentiment in their reply for what should happen. Or would’ve once.

Yet. I mean if the DoJ or FBI is the agency that handles these kind of things, I’d just stick to the NFL season.
Dee-o-jay today is quite weaponized toward the current crop of WH occupants and associates. In fact, they are looking a bit stalinesque lately. Oh by the by…..current candidate would like to police social media and force media outlets to police their sites for things current admin does not like and therefore the first amdmt is mostly gone unless we can stop election stealing.
edit on 16-10-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

20 years in jail is a damn sight different to being hung as some are advocating.

I've seen it proposed in several threads here on ATS - and elsewhere.
I've seen people advocate mass arrests and the severest of punishments for anyone suspected of working for Biden or Harris and for those who have actively opposed Trump and/or who deny all the allegations of voter fraud etc.

I don't think its the majority of Trump or MAGA supporters....but they are very vocal.
Its a very, very dangerous thing they are proposing and it'll only end one way.

Not to worry, I'll get to watch it from across the pond eating my crumpet and sipping on my tea.

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

20 years in jail is a damn sight different to being hung as some are advocating.

I've seen people advocate mass arrests and the severest of punishments for anyone suspected of working for Biden or Harris and for those who have actively opposed Trump and/or who deny all the allegations of voter fraud etc.

I don't think its the majority of Trump or MAGA supporters....but they are very vocal.

Not to worry, I'll get to watch it from across the pond eating my crumpet and sipping on my tea.

Really?

thepostmillennial.com...
thepostmillennial.com/anonymous-letters-threatening-violence-mailed-to-trump-supporters-in-pennsylvania

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

The originator of that letter probably left his fingerprints on it. He sounds stupid, like the guy who hid in the golf-course bushes to shoot candidate Trump... "I demand judge Cannon excuse herself!" 😁

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 03:07 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Back at the start of this great country, traitors like them were hung in public as a deterrence to others thinking of going down that road themselves.

It needs to happen now.

Are you guys seriously advocating capital punishment for anyone deemed to have opposed Trump?
If not, what exactly?

Internment and re-education camps?

Nope, not for disagreeing, but for TREASON.

Just because they committed treason. Nevermind that Trump was president then. Because it was against Trump you think it should be ignored, and just like Kamala betraying Joe and having him kicked out of running without any primary vote, that should be ignored too, for the "party". Nevermind the party is quite degenerate.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

Really?

thepostmillennial.com...
thepostmillennial.com/anonymous-letters-threatening-violence-mailed-to-trump-supporters-in-pennsylvania

I just noticed the “Don’t Tread on Me” embedded in that letter. I don’t believe that is genuine. The writing is more like that nonsense out of the mouth of the guy representing the Lincoln Project, which I think is likely more Never Trumper pretending to be conservative.
Disgusting that they are trying to present as Liberty loving individuals, when they are actually supporting the most corrupt and totalitarian candidates in US history. Not to mention, they are threatening their “neighbors” saying they know center are and they care on the “database”, whatever database that would happen to be, which makes me wonder.
There’s also a little “Rules for Radicals” mixed in there, as the author(s) try to capitalize on the real Patriotic themes.
edit on 20-10-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched, They always get away. I almost don't believe in justice any more.

There may still be hope, maybe.

JUST IN: Bar Complaint Filed Against Liz Cheney For Secretly Communicating with J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson

Trump needs to win in order for this to truly be exposed

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You know, I just don't care anymore. The main part of Jan 6 turned into a nothing burger while the summer of love that went on for over a year truly destroyed neighborhoods, and on Jan 6 they didn't try to burn it down unlike the liberals tried with the White House and official church, just give it a rest.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This "October Surprise" is kinda lame, if you ask me. Nothing is happening. Meh?

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler2
This "October Surprise" is kinda lame, if you ask me. Nothing is happening. Meh?

Well not long ago if a congressional member was caught witness tampering trying to frame a sitting president with the charge of insurrection with a sham committee and that information came out weeks before a presidential election where said president is running for another term and said congressional member has jumped parties to campaign hard against the reelection of said president then that would be a huge story and be called the "October Surprise" however the msm has become so corrupted that the story is literally being ignored which is why I said Trump needs to win for this story to get legs. It is an October Surprise but it is, sadly, being ignored and most people are unaware. It is a sign of the times. Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

liz and darth will be in a non-extradition country before Jan if trump wins.

no way he lets his daughter burn for this.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: schuyler2

Well not long ago if a congressional member was caught witness tampering trying to frame a sitting president with the charge of insurrection ........for this story to get legs.

My God, man. Take a breath!

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

Really?

thepostmillennial.com...

I wish someone would send me a letter like that.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Sigh, don't you people ever have anything better to do than to talk about politics or politicians?

1) they're not worth talking about or listening to
2) they (or their propaganda teams, whether on a news channel, a political broadcast, channel on youtube or some other website or source discussing politics or social issues; including the entertainment industry) have nothing of value to say or offer you
3) they are all liars and scammers, left or right (using propaganda to play you and appeal to their respective markets, pushing buttons and 'tickling people's ears' as described at 2 Timothy 4:3,4)
4) all of media (mainstream as well as alternative) wants you talking about them, politics is a tool for higher viewer ratings, how much longer are you going to play their game?
5) they (politicians) and it (politics) are a distraction from "the more important things" (Phil. 1:10), it won't wake you up to anything actually important to wake up to and you'll end up being played, put into a camp to facilitate the 'divide and conquer' tactic of "the ruler of this world" (John 12:31)
6) it will poison your mind (see my signature)

I can keep going with more reasons not to even think about politics, let alone constantly talk about it and play their propaganda game. But I'll leave it at that for now.

And just as a reminder who's really in charge of your country regardless who you vote for (or which country you are from, presuming most of you are from the US and then other so-called "Western" or "First World" countries, but it's the same in Russia or other countries supposedly opposed to the US or the so-called "Western Bloc", as it is the same in the "Third World")...

Austrian economist Schumpeter wrote: “The orientation toward war is mainly fostered by the domestic interests of ruling classes but also by the influence of all those who stand to gain individually from a war policy, whether economically or socially.” These ruling classes have been defined as “elites [that] are at all times involved in trying to manipulate other elements of the population, or the public mood itself, so as to perpetuate themselves in power.”​—Why War? by Professors Nelson and Olin.

Every nation has its ruling class, even though that group may be divided into different political factions. However, many observe that the power of the military elite in every nation should not be underestimated. Former U.S. Ambassador John K. Galbraith describes the military establishment as “by far the most powerful of the autonomous processes of government.”

Not a single US president or politician has deviated from their business agenda since JFK got assassinated by them for doing so (Democrat or Republican). They all got the message and they're all cowards. They are all 'playing ball' now. (along with their media pundits, whether those are from Fox, CNN or any of the less popular or less mainstream ones; including the likes of Alex Jones, Joe Rogan, Glenn Beck, Piers Morgan, Jordan B. Peterson, etc.)

They also 'control' the flow of information on ATS (up to a point; "control" as in steering it away from the things that matter most, the things a true "truth seeker" should be waking up to instead). You can learn more from watching 2 hours of the movie JFK than from 200 hours of reading through ATS threads and posts. And even then, it's 'baby steps' when it comes to figuring out and truly understanding the truths that matter most. It's figurative babyfood for the mind (the movie JFK and in particular the scene above).

Just a heads-up: you are not awake!

Proverbs 13:20; 14:6,7

The one walking with the wise will become wise,

But the one who has dealings with the stupid will fare badly.

6 The scoffer seeks wisdom and finds none,

But knowledge comes easily to the person with understanding.

7 Stay away from the foolish man,

For you will not find knowledge on his lips.

The only conspiracy that matters is described at 2 Corinthians 4:4, Revelation 12:9, 2 Timothy 4:3,4; Ephesians 4:14, Colossians 2:8, 1 Timothy 4:1,2; 1 Timothy 6:20,21; Isaiah 5:20,21 and other texts too many to list or quote here now.
edit on 23-10-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2024 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

The allegation here, look in the first link in the OP and you will see the actual text messages, the allegation is winess tampering.

Well, it's certainly whiny. Sorry couldn't resist after that typo.

posted on Oct, 23 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Are you entertained? Ever considered occupying your mind with something more productive in terms of gaining true wisdom, knowledge/science and understanding? Or are you only interested in being entertained? Something to combat your boredom? To keep you busy.

Some suggestions for entertainment that might also be a bit more educational depending on your mindset (entertainment products, i.e. movies):

JFK (obviously, as mentioned before)
Dark Waters (2019)
The Mauritanian

At the very least, it's more entertaining than ATS or politics. With some excellent experienced actors/actresses (Kevin Costner, Donald Sutherland, Joe Pesci and others in JFK, Jodie Foster in The Mauritanian, Mark Ruffalo in Dark Waters). Added bonus: none of these movies are focused on "The Message" as most modern entertainment is.
edit on 23-10-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Oct 23rd 2024

Also...President Biden wants someone to put Donald Trump in prison ASAP, before election day.

"DOJ has got to lock him up!"

Assassination failed 3 times. Plan-B is imprisonment. 😳

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join