It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October Surprise has arrived

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
WITNESS TAMPERING

When Hutchinson reached out to Farah Griffin, she invited Hutchinson over to her Georgetown townhome to talk on April 26, 2022. That evening, Hutchinson told Farah Griffin she had more information she could provide to the Select Committee, according to statements by both Hutchinson and Farah Griffin. During their conversation, Farah Griffin agreed to “[contact] Liz Cheney on [Hutchinson’s] behalf about scheduling another interview.” Hutchinson’s new testimony would include her never-before-heard story that alleged that President Trump agreed with rioters chanting “Hang Mike Pence.”

thegatewaypunit strikes again with breaking news

So, the jan 6th committee was a phony, made up ruse to "get Trump". If Trump can regain the presidency heads will roll. Adam kinzinger will be singing like a canary, sobbing, looking to make a deal. I cannot wait to see Liz and Jamie Raskin held accountable and Hutchinson and Farah are in big trouble. This is great news for those interested in the rule of law. Jan 6th was a conspiracy and most of us knew it. Next up the NYC lawfare cases. Trump is a juggernaut!

Former Rep. Liz Cheney talked to the House January 6th Select Committee’s “star witness” behind her lawyer’s back, damning texts released by a congressional committee show, as part of an allegedly unethical move to have him replaced with handpicked attorneys more amenable to the committee’s perspective.

the dam is breaking
edit on 15-10-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Back at the start of this great country, traitors like them were hung in public as a deterrence to others thinking of going down that road themselves.

It needs to happen now.

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched, They always get away. I almost don't believe in justice any more.

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Back at the start of this great country, traitors like them were hung in public as a deterrence to others thinking of going down that road themselves.

It needs to happen now.

After President Trump told the press, "We've caught them, We've caught them all!", he and his Attorney General enacted

This: ny1.com...

Because President Trump knew he'd be elected again (sooner or later) and could begin unsealing the indictments for civilian and military trials.

EVIL SHALL BE REMOVED. NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING. (Except WWIII)

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

It needs to happen now.

After President Trump told the press, "We've caught them, We've caught them all!", he and his Attorney General enacted

Because President Trump knew he'd be elected again (sooner or later) and could begin unsealing the indictments for civilian and military trials.

Oh yes, I was thinking the same!

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

It needs to happen now.

Trump could have unsealed any indictments that existed when he was POTUS.

Why didn't he?

You haven't thought this one through very well.

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, what are the statutes and the punishment for a crime of this magnitude.

It seems this goes beyond “election interference” but I’m no legal eagle.

However. Another poster has the right sentiment in their reply for what should happen. Or would’ve once.

Yet. I mean if the DoJ or FBI is the agency that handles these kind of things, I’d just stick to the NFL season.

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this will never be published on main street media that supports the Democrats....which is most of them people get to see in this country. So don't put much faith in anything coming out of this.

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Nearly two and a half years ago former White House aide Cassidy Hutchison, committee vice chair Rep. Liz Cheney said this,...projection at its finest. Despicable.

At the end of Tuesday's explosive House Jan. 6 committee testimony by former White House aide Cassidy Hutchison, committee vice chair Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) raised the specter of witness tampering by former President Donald Trump or his allies.

when the democrats and rinos accuse Trump it means that is what they are doing

Liz Cheney said this

“We will take any effort to influence witness testimony very seriously,” said Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo. She said the committee had notified the Justice Department.

Cassidy Hutchison said this

This week’s session comes after former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson provided stunning accounts under oath of an angry Trump who knowingly sent armed supporters to the Capitol on Jan. 6 and then refused to quickly call them off as violence erupted, siding with the rioters as they searched menacingly for Vice President Mike Pence.

accountability is needed here

edit on 15-10-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Out of curiosity, what are the statutes and the punishment for a crime of this magnitude.

The House Ethics Committee can vote to have Liz Chaney censured, like "naughty, naughty!" or even kick her out. But she isn't a member of House so that's all rather moot.

On the other hand, Hutchinson's then-lawyer Stefan Passantino can complain to the Bar Association, and petition that Chaney be disbarred.

It's kind of like if a lawyer tells a client, "Don't talk to the detective" and the client talks to the detective behind the lawyer's back.

That's all that this amounts to. No firing squad required.
edit on 15-10-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Damn. This seems like a big deal.

But after all the squawking about Trump bringing around the end of t the world or rule of law for a decade by the left, it’s hard to keep track or out stock into anything.

Maybe it’s time for those protestors to be let out of jail?

Someone remind me again how many of those people were convicted or found guilty of “insurrection”.

Here I thought witness tampering was grounds for having a lawsuit thrown out. Or jail time. Hmmmm.

edit on 15-10-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The House Ethics Committee can vote to have Liz Chaney censured, like "naughty, naughty!" or even kick her out. But she isn't a member of House so that's all rather moot.

a reply to: FullHeathen

Well when Liz Cheney and the Jan 6th committee were accusing Trump of witness tampering the msm was reporting it like this....

Witness tampering is a federal crime and is considered a form of obstruction of justice.

According to the Department of Justice, witness tampering occurs when someone tries to "influence, delay or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding."

Congress has the authority to investigate if a crime took place, but it doesn't have the power to charge someone with witness tampering -- that is left up to the Department of Justice.
A person could be sentenced to up to 20 years in prison if found guilty of witness tampering.

I wonder how ABC will report it this time

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

It needs to happen now.

Oh yes, I was thinking the same!

Pretty much everyone who has followed developments during the Trump years has come to the same conclusion. When Nancy Pelosi passed a resolution condemning the posts at qalerts.app... it was confirmation by the enemy themselves that Trump/Q/MAGA/White Hats were on the right track!

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

It needs to happen now.

Trump could have unsealed any indictments that existed when he was POTUS.

Why didn't he?

You haven't thought this one through very well.

We were told that the time wasn't right, due to "infiltration".

REF: qalerts.app...

The "Infiltration" was further proven when General Milley committed treason in December 2020, by telling China he'd let them know if a U.S. attack were imminent.

And with Mike Pence suddenly reneging on his agreement with President Trump to hold off certifying Joe Biden for 2 weeks, while the Ted Cruz panel investigated forensic evidence out of GA/PA/WI/MI/AZ.

To repeat...the time wasn't right then. But those roadblocks will not be there in 2025 to 2029.

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 12:48 AM
link   
May I interject and say that I don’t think this is it.

They’ve skated. And certainly time will tell.

But I’m thinking Walz accuser is actually the blast cap.

Can you imagine Trump running with this?

new topics

top topics

join