It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Bibles Printed in China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Did you know that it takes on average about 18 months and up to 2 years to get a run of books printed in the US?

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Which do you hate most?
Trump or The Holy Bible?

BTW...If it lasts more than 6 hours see your physician.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
As long as you guys have petty anti Trump # to distract yourself from how your idiot puppets in office are ruining the country its all good i guess.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Important if Actively Posting

Be the Change you Wish to see... Redux

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.

To repeat, those who refuse to "get it" WILL face LENGTHY POSTING BANS!!
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I have thought as much. That indicates that Greenwood put this project together and once it was a finished product approached Trump to work as his pitchman, for a solid percentage, one that Trump would jump at.

The question there arises though, the picture that the sales website uses is a picture of Trump holding up the book with Greenwood standing by his side while in the Oval Office meaning that that photo was taken while Trump was in office.
So I guess there is as much possibility that the sales idea was launched between the two of them well before this current promotion.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I hope your TDS stops flaring up. Rumor has it, preparation H helps.

It only works if you brush your teeth at least three tomes a day with it.

Funny thing about book printing now days:

It’s no secret that most of the mainstream Western publishing houses use Chinese offset printing facilities to produce a large percentage of their books.

[www.qinprinting.com...]

If anybody takes issue with the source I provided, they can find their own; there are plenty out there.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Carl, I have attempted to present a train of fact following the journey of the orders for the printing of this book, through the printing to the shipping to the sales of the book with the intervening endorsements of Ex-President Trump. It you wish to discuss that chain and possibly the over all conception and realization of this consumer product then we can discuss that. MY own likes and dislikes aside, what is your opinion of the appearance of Trump being a paid huckster for an over priced book.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I have no problem with your source nor with the truth that so much of the printing of books sold anywhere in the world is accomplished in China. That is what it is. The issue here, for me and I wonder how it is ignored by Trump supporters is that he is so adamantly and verbally opposed to any work being done in China by American Corporations.

That is the conundrum presented by this chain of production shipping and sales that was outlined in the article. In the OP and elsewhere I have presented my opinion, my unraveling of that conundrum with an explanation that Trump is a shill, that he is acting only as a salesman for a price while using his reputation as a nation saving, ah, savior. Selling a product that is of poor quality and way over priced as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Either a large chunk of the money goes to Trump OR a lot of people have bought this Bible if he's made 300k in royalties off something that costs 60 bucks. Of course who knows how many autographed copies have sold at the much higher price.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join