It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War with Iran could start this evening with Iranian ballistic missile attacks expected soon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This wasn't Hezbollah
This wasn't ISIS/ISIL
This wasn't the PLO
This wasn't Houthi
This wasn't Al Qeada
This wasn't (Insert rogue supported terror group)

This was Iran attacking Israel for attacking one of the above groups.

This is not about sides. This is about a country attempting to annihilate another in their actual sovereign territory.

World leaders should already denounced and announced support for Israel....and should be trying lines of communication because what is coming will be 1000x worse than what we just saw.

Glass the Ayatollahs

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I don't often agree with you, but, yes? 😉 Canned Sunshine for the mad mullahs.

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Can’t see this escalating beyond a regional spat, as normal. Iran proving its impotence again with few missiles getting through and those that did doing little damage. Likely just the excuse Nety needed to hit Iran hard. Even if the two of them lobbed nukes only one would hit and it wouldn’t be Iran’s. The rest of the world are not about to stagger in to WW3 because of it either.

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

I dunno man, in the video I posted it didn't look like just a "few" stray missiles getting through. Israel is likely downplaying the damage as to not make themselves look vulnerable. However, from what I saw with my own eyes was not Iran's impotence, rather that the Iron dome is not competent against ballistic missiles....

I'd also like to point out the MSM has been downplaying the number of missiles launched. Some are saying "dozens" (not even close) some over a hundred (wrong again). From both Israels incoming missile alerts app (Cumta) and from what was seen on video, it was at least well over 500.

edit on 1-10-2024 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow, look at all the commenters changing to the same avatar.

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Iran fired one missile this time that was different from their barrage in April. It was a hypersonic missile. Nobody knows where it went. Maybe it boomeranged back into Iran?

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
theres always gotta be something

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Around 200 missiles were fired from Iran today. Who's kidding who?

And Biden announced a few million dollars more for Gaza aid!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

<< 1  2  3   >>

join