It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War with Iran could start this evening with Iranian ballistic missile attacks expected soon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
FWIW

x.com...

Dan Lamothe
@DanLamothe
·
13m
U.S. destroyers in the eastern Mediterranean Sea took down multiple missiles launched by Iran at Israel on Tuesday night, U.S. defense officials said.

At the moment, those there include the USS Arleigh Burke, USS Cole, and USS Bulkeley. Additional destroyers are in the Red Sea.
Mossad Commentary
@MOSSADil
·
2m
IDF:

We will attack with force tonight throughout the Middle East

edit on 1-10-2024 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If they targeted Israel's nuclear reactor, Id imagine Iran will be hit hard

x.com...

Moriya מוריה موريه🕊 reposted
Dr. Eli David
@DrEliDavid
·
17m
🚨 Breaking: Iran fired tens of missiles on Israel's Dimona nuclear reactor. All were intercepted (source: N12).

I wonder how many of Israel's missiles on Iran's nuclear plants will get intercepted... 🤡

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: matafuchs

There were 2 shooters, I've heard one has been put down. Don't know about the 2nd yet.

Hearing lots of casualties.

Two terrorist Muhammeds killed 6 and wounded nine.
They were both put down.
m.jpost.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Already has started with Iran firing 500 missiles into Israel:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The Israeli military has confirmed that Iran has unleashed a barrage of missiles into Israel tonight - with the Islamic Republic defying warnings that any such attack would invite 'severe consequences'. Air raid sirens sounded as missiles began raining down on Israel on Tuesday, with some rockets dramatically exploding into bright orange flames near Tel Aviv. As Iran unleashed a sustained wave of attacks, other missiles burst into flames in the air as they appeared to be intercepted by Israel's 'Iron Dome' defence system. The Israeli military has vowed that there 'will be repercussions for this attack', with the ambulance service reporting no injuries from the onslaught. The expected Iranian attack marks a major escalation in the Israel-Hamas war and follows a previous bombardment in April which saw hundreds of drones and missiles launched at the country.

one report said 200 and another report said 500

edit on 1-10-2024 by xWorldxGonexMadx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
If they targeted Israel's nuclear reactor, Id imagine Iran will be hit hard

x.com...

Moriya מוריה موريه🕊 reposted
Dr. Eli David
@DrEliDavid
·
17m
🚨 Breaking: Iran fired tens of missiles on Israel's Dimona nuclear reactor. All were intercepted (source: N12).

I wonder how many of Israel's missiles on Iran's nuclear plants will get intercepted... 🤡

That would be great if they can get it done.
Iran thinks Israel won’t respond after sending 180 missiles into a civilian city LoL

m.jpost.com...

I expect Israel to hit their defense sites and s400’s.
Then the real fireworks begin.

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Agenda free TV is saying there are reports in Israeli media that the IAF will retalliate tonight.
I can't find info on that though.
White house briefing starting-

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Israel will definitely respond after this

t.me...

Lots of impacts bad link replaced with a different video
edit on 1-10-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It's official WW3 has now begun IDF will pound Iran - Next card what will Russia do, Personally I think Russia is spread too thin to be of any help

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
x.com...

For you
Following

See new posts

No file chosen
Your Home Timeline
Michael A. Horowitz
@michaelh992
·
14s
IDF Chief of Staff: "We proved our ability to prevent the enemy from achieving success, with a combination of exemplary civil behavior and a very strong air defense system. We will choose when to impose a price"

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey
Agenda free TV is saying there are reports in Israeli media that the IAF will retalliate tonight.
I can't find info on that though.
White house briefing starting-

I imagine we are at War for real now if they send the IAF.

This whole world has gone nuts. Pray for the innocent to be spared.

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
It's official WW3 has now begun IDF will pound Iran - Next card what will Russia do, Personally I think Russia is spread too thin to be of any help

They could be right their like we could, don't let the media spin on how successful the Nazi's are against Putin's Russians fool you. Plus, it is China that said recently they got Iran's back. We are about to find out it seems if their fleet is a yellow jackets nest or a dirt dauber one.

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: gortex

Everything is about Iran. Taking out Iran. Ending Iranian influence and proxies in the eastern Mediterranean. Stopping the Iranian nuke development. Ending Iranian support for the Houthi's. Keeping Iranian influence away from terror like Lockerbie. Ending Iranian terrorism in Arab lands. Everything comes back to Iran including saving the Iranian people from an absolutely horrid regime. The only way to accomplish true peace in the Middle East is the neutralistaion of Iran.

|
Yep,

The Mullahs are Satan incarnate on the Iranian people IMO.

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Iran has told Israel the ball is in their court if they respond to Iran's retaliatory strike a massive response will come.

Iran won't win this one. Nor will the rest of us. I am concerned for Nukes!

The Mullahs think all but their sect of Islam is pure evil and are willing to wipe the whole world out to prove it.

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"Plus, it is China that said recently they got Iran's back. We are about to find out it seems if their fleet is a yellow jackets nest or a dirt dauber one."

Do you have a source?

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The Mullahs think all but their sect of Islam is pure evil and are willing to wipe the whole world out to prove it.

Problem is that could be said for the other side, seems to me Israel are in the driving seat of this confrontation and it would be hard to argue against this being the intension all along , the end game if you will.

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Perhaps that civilian infrastructure was hiding military assets and strategic sites.

Good for the goose, good for the gander.

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is freaking nuts!

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Perhaps that civilian infrastructure was hiding military assets and strategic sites.

Good for the goose, good for the gander.

Let's put it this way when one goose sends 181 ballistic missiles, you can expect the targeted gander to cook the ballistic missile-firing goose the first chance it gets.

not to mention how ineffective the goose's missile attack was, below alleged video of the only fatality, ironically only one of the goose's own geeses

NSFW

x.com...
edit on 1-10-2024 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Netanyahu just said Iran made a big mistake, and will pay dearly.

If Bibi doesn't chicken-out like he did when Trump killed Soleimani, he will do serious damage to the regime by taking out the top Eye yatollahs.

posted on Oct, 1 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Not sure if they were all ballistic, but the goose is probably well roasted 🍠

<< 1  2    4 >>

join