It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Credible Information He Couldn't Speak About" (classified)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
They're pulling out all the stops to get the crazies to act. Here's Biden Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo saying "Let's extinguish him for good" and "Let's just get it done"

x.com

Target
Bullseye
Crosshairs
Extinguish
What’s going to be their new word?
These evil people know what they’re doing.
It’s all fun and games until it’s their turn in the barrel.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Why don't you watch it - she chose to use those words to convey her message when she could have easily said it differently.
But she didn't.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Trump needs to cease attending rallies in person at this point before the election. He can have Vance, Tulsi, or Vivek attend in person and have Trump on a large screen. I think his supporters will understand after two known attempts on his life. I really doubt there are many undecided voters in attendance this late in the election.
Those voting for him or Kamala have likely already decided it. Putting himself at risk this close to the election is becoming unnecessary. Once he’s president they have to give him better security.

He could do surprise visits to places so it is hard for any one or terrorist organization to plan anything ahead of time.

He can rally his base other ways by staying forefront with advertising and social media.

It disgust me that I have to agree with this reply.

The Media has put such a target on Trumps back that it has become far to dangerous for him to be in public .

He needs to hand pick his Security team from outside the USSS. I'm telling you the USSS is no different than the 'Roman Praetorian Guard' . A little look back at History and you'll see that the 'Praetorian Guard' was responsible for the Death of Several Caesars .

new topics

<< 1   >>

join