It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Credible Information He Couldn't Speak About" (classified)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So, the USSS lead agent on the ground in Butler tried to notify the Special Agent in Charge (SAIC) she had "credible intelligence" and asked her supervisor to relay the information up the food chain, BUT her supervisor refused to do this, saying he had "Credible information he couldn't speak about". Her interpretation of this statement was that the information the supervisor was referring to was 'classified'.

So, the USSS agents on the ground had "credible information" a threat to Trump existed well before the attempt, but the supervisors refused to relay this information based on OTHER "credible" (but apparently classified) information.

What was the OTHER information????

Was it a shoot order from above?

Lead Butler Agent "knew" a credible threat existed and didn't report it.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The current administration is trying to kill the future administration before it can happen. Everyone knows this. Anyone denying this has already chosen their side and is lying for their advantage. Every day that Trump is alive is only because God wills it.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Honestly if I were Trump, I would hire private security. The SS/FBI/DOJ are compromised and can't be trusted.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Trump was/is too much of a threat to the high-ranking democrats. When they should have been at the top of their game, they deferred, Hillary could be redeemed in an instant.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

"Credible information I can't speak about" is code for "stop asking questions before you get reassigned or blacklisted"

😳🤐

edit on 25-9-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

"Credible information I can't speak about" is code for "stop asking questions before you get reassigned".
Exactly.

Right up there with “we know about it” “thank you for your concern” and the classic “we’re looking into it”.

ETA: “of course I know him, he is me”

edit on 25-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Dexter misdirecting the FBI when they start asking him questions but internally he's like:

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

What was the OTHER information?

Enough to justify including the counter sniper teams from how I read it. It has come out since that at least 5 other teams on the get Trump program. So it is known that these operations are in play, but they don't know who is involved? I find that hard to believe. Who was Crooks working with? Where is Yearick and is that a thing here too?

So now there is more finger pointing and denials about who said what in working with classified information. With all the delay and coverup so far around this case, it is going to take a while.
edit on 25-9-2024 by kwaka because: added sentence

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

"Credible information I can't speak about" is code for "stop asking questions before you get reassigned or blacklisted"

😳🤐

I hate "diplomatic speak". Just tell me what you phuckin know!, is what I say. 😡

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Obviously they needed to make a good show of it, you don't want to flagrantly neglect your duties or it would appear to be deliberate. They want to look miserably incompetent and not complicit in the attack. Assemble a sniper and position them effectively but tell them to hold until the very last minute for maximum panic and chaos. This allows one asset to be neutralized and a second to blend with the audience and disappear like a ghost.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

If Congress was in session more than 119 days @ year, they could do a better job investigating these unprecedented government actions. Congress is supposed to be "oversight", but they just got back from a 48 day vacation, and about to leave again for the entire month of October.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

a reply to: kwaka

Obviously they needed to make a good show of it, you don't want to flagrantly neglect your duties or it would appear to be deliberate. They want to look miserably incompetent and not sinister.

Like the USA/Israel looked on October 9th 2023. Intentional incompetence. Even the MSM was writing about the HAMAS fighters training for an imminent attack on Israel.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Reading your interpretation of events sounds a lot like,
“My information is bigger than your information.”

Lulz.

If it weren’t so very tragic to see how far the once well-respected SS has actually fallen.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just look at the timeline.

They're all trying to drive Biden out after his disastrous debate.

Biden continues to say he's not dropping out.

The ass*ssination attempt fails.

THEN Biden drops out.

After the debate...Biden KNEW the shooting was on the way and his debate debacle would no longer matter.
When it failed...Biden gave up.

Remember...the USSS director was appointed by her best chum, Dr. Jill Biden.

edit on CpmWed, 25 Sep 2024 12:25:28 -0500Wednesday 1pmSeptember20249 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Trump needs to cease attending rallies in person at this point before the election. He can have Vance, Tulsi, or Vivek attend in person and have Trump on a large screen. I think his supporters will understand after two known attempts on his life. I really doubt there are many undecided voters in attendance this late in the election.
Those voting for him or Kamala have likely already decided it. Putting himself at risk this close to the election is becoming unnecessary. Once he’s president they have to give him better security.

He could do surprise visits to places so it is hard for any one or terrorist organization to plan anything ahead of time.

He can rally his base other ways by staying forefront with advertising and social media.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

This is a pretty good idea actually!

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Obviously they needed to make a good show of it, you don't want to flagrantly neglect your duties or it would appear to be deliberate.

The way that the CST on the south barn had to reposition to face north a few minutes before the shooting started is clear evidence that the USSS knew there was a problem. As the whereabouts of the CST in building 6 is still a mystery is a major problem. There is more incompetence that just that day as it is leaking into the investigation.

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
They're pulling out all the stops to get the crazies to act. Here's Biden Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo saying "Let's extinguish him for good" and "Let's just get it done"

x.com

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Isn’t this exactly what was suggested by certain folks in certain departments after the 7/13 attempt?

Wasn’t it suggested they “couldn’t guarantee his safety”
at outdoor rallies” after this point?

Which begs the question, how effectual has the SS truly been all along?

Or another way.

If they WERE always as good as purported previously, then why the slipshod details in protocol, personnel, and operating procedure just this year?

A bit odd no?

edit on 25-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Is that another one of those "taking blurbs out of context for dramatic effect" kind of video clips?

That's what they keep doing to Trump, so naturally we're eager to return the favor.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join