It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This war will be eternal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: Dalamax
No real people?

a reply to: RussianTroll

Sorry, I didn't understand your question.

Some posters knee jerk comments without perusing the content. Kinda like a bot but more like a drone 😂

It is much worse if they understand, but do it consciously.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Putin invaded Ukraine because he wants Ukrainian land and resources. Apart from that, he wants to gain influence over the former Soviet republics. His reasons are purely materialistic. Power and wealth is all that he wants. Everything else are your fantasies.

Stop fantasizing. And don't bring God into it. When Putin dies, he will go where his real Master awaits him. There he will finally make peace with Bandera and his comrades. They will be partying for eternity, drinking infernal vodka and sexing female demons.

All is well that ends well.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

So what would be different with this thread, than any of the other Russian propaganda pieces, the OP chooses to continually punt?

And at least i understand Mexico did not burn down the White House so there is that.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

Putin invaded Ukraine because he wants Ukrainian land and resources. Apart from that, he wants to gain influence over the former Soviet republics. His reasons are purely materialistic. Power and wealth is all that he wants. Everything else are your fantasies.

Stop fantasizing. And don't bring God into it. When Putin dies, he will go where his real Master awaits him. There he will finally make peace with Bandera and his comrades. They will be partying for eternity, drinking infernal vodka and sexing female demons.

You speak as if you have personally been there))))

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

No but after 40 days of intense fasting and denying myself all the body pleasures, all merciful God sent me this terrifying vision of infernal damnation.

No but after intense fasting and deying myself all the body pleasures, merciful God sent me this terrifying vision of eternal damnation.
edit on 22-9-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

So, now you are trying to assume some sort of spiritual and moral high ground for this war that you seem to be thirsting for?
You seem to be obsessed with and lusting after a major war between Russia and 'The West'. I have no idea why because regardless of how it would be fought and who would win it would be disastrous .

And if you are relying on some sort of divine intervention or assistance I somehow think that like all those religious fanatics before you who used 'God' as a justification for their war you will be disappointed - he has a tendency to keep out of such matters and let the slaughter continue until one side runs out of people and/or money.

Trying to portray Putin as something akin a Divinely appointed Saviour sent to set us back on the road to righteousness is both laughable and pitiful.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   

No but after 40 days of intense fasting and denying myself all the body pleasures, all merciful God sent me this terrifying vision of infernal damnation.

No but after intense fasting and deying myself all the body pleasures, merciful God sent me this terrifying vision of eternal damnation.

Oh, I get it. He came to you and said: "Hello, I am God. I will now tell you everything that will happen in the world in 100 years!!))))) Do you want to talk about it?)))"

And did he bring a cupcake as a gift? Without a cupcake, like without sex))))
edit on 22-9-2024 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Put it this way RT.

If there is a hell.

Putin will be getting a penthouse suite right next to Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Please do not project your own complexes onto me))))

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Put it this way RT.

If there is a hell.

Putin will be getting a penthouse suite right next to Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.

Probably next to the pineapple warehouse...

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

with all kinds of fancy french maid outfits.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Just spat my tea all over the keyboard.

I would doff my cap if i had one on mate.
edit on 22-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Just spat my tea all over the keyboard.

I would doff my cap if i had one on mate.

At least you weren't drinking pineapple juice.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

You might be interested in when/if foreign tanks drive on your land and foreign missiles fly towards your cities.

What? You mean just how the Ukrainian people have been treated for almost the last 3 years!!
edit on 22-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   
You seem worried and conflicted of late, RT. Are you perhaps questioning the direction of your leadership, and seeking affirmation for your loyalty?

I have said it before, and I will say it again; Putin is living in the wrong era. His time is 200+ years past. His goal is not resources but rather empire. He seeks to give rise to the old USSR from the ashes like some kind of Phoenix. But the World is a different place now; his ambitions will not succeed. And, the reason why is contained in your own words in recent weeks.

Case in point; I have long said that one of the biggest stumbles of the west following the Cold War was believing that the Cold War still existed, and failing to prepare for the bigger threat of asymmetrical warfare out of Arab world. Putin has fallen into this same trap. While Putin faces west, the real threat is growing not in the south but rather the east. The Arab world will not succeed in their quest either. But while everyone was distracted by the Islamic world and their terror a much greater storm was brewing in the east. That threat is China, and you know it.

Your leaders, and to a certain extent even some of our leaders lie about good relations with China. While you may say China poses no threat to Russia, you know differently if you study history at all. Ask yourself why Russia and China have more nuclear weapons pointed at each other than the rest of the World combined. The answer is simple; while the Russian bear was sleeping, the Chinese were doing what they always do...steadily applying pressure and ever growing. While everyone was looking at the Arab world, China was steadily expanding their sphere of influence in all directions. And one of those directions is west and north...into Russia.

Your rhetoric about east and west is dated, as is Putin's. Again, he is living in a bygone era. China intends to rule the World, and they've got the time and the people to do it too. Just the other day you stated that one of Putin's greatest concerns was the lack of population growth within Russia. Of course you know China does not have a similar problem; their population is exploding.

So, I wonder, perhaps your postings are a call to re-affirm your loyalty, to believe the Cold War still exists, and a hope that someone will tell you the real threat is indeed were Putin is looking, and not where he isn't (i.e. China).

edit on 9/22/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

here ya go, just a quick edit i found on the cutting room floor.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Russia's enemies fear us because of our strength. But they are even more afraid that the Russians bring to the world the true light, which cannot be extinguished, and therefore it is impossible to defeat the Russians.

Well it can't be the strength of your army because it's failed in its short "special operation" which is now nearly 3 years in and still only moving at a snails pace.

It can't be the strength of your armoured divisions because most of those have been wiped out fighting in a tiny country called Ukraine.

And it can't be the strength of your Black Fleet Navy because that doesn't excist any more.

So what strength are you talking about?

The light you refer to is that from the morning star/light bringer perhaps? We all know what that refers to in the bible, so are your saying Russia a fallen angel?

As for defeating the Russians, no one in the west wants that and is pure Kremlin propaganda, something you're very good at posting.
Putin is doing a good job of defeating himself though and it won't be long pure the Russia people have enough of his evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join