It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more Kids .......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yeah, fracturing and fragmenting families, all part of the total control plan.

I pity younger generations, they have so much shoved on their shoulders. Unlike my parents and grandparents generations, my retirement age has been deferred so I think it logical to assume, my kids will be expected to die at the grind-stone. They are already expected to redress the ecological imbalance created by mass consumerism, to adopt veganism, not have children. They cannot qualify at higher education without accepting massive debt, cannot afford to buy or even rent a house.

And in preparation for all this, they are, via mixed source, being indoctrinated to blame their parents for every ill in the world.

My kids went to a school that prided itself on it's caring approach mission statement. In dispute with the head teacher, she was keen to remind of that. I told her I was very happy about the caring aspects but that it did not matter how caring the staff were, they did not love my children. She agreed. The dispute was resolved without rancour.

But in this modern world with it's new normal, love just means being nice. Sadly, in reality, love sometimes means doing the unthinkable, like taking drastic action to prevent your child taking their own life.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Yes.

This is how they operate

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Not sure you understand Our rights as parents have been taken away - Lets say the father of a school shooter discovered his kid was going to commit a crime and grabbed the kid by his hair and called the police guess who's going to jail ?

I don't think your example of grabbing the kid by the hair works. That's abuse in the present for something your child has not done yet. The police aren't looking at what your kid was going to do, they are arresting you for what you just did to that kid.

We aren't living in precrime yet.

Let me get this straight You have information that your kid is about to do something, and you physically control them before they do it you are in the wrong?

The police will look at what’s in front of them not a crime that has yet to happen. They aren’t the judge, they are there to stop the actions that have already taken place. If you use force on a child they don’t care why you did it, that is for the judge to decide, they are there to arrest you.
This is why explaining yourself to them usually goes unheard. If they come out and see no threat they usually leave, if they find a child was hurt, no matter why, the abuser will be contained.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: davegazi2point1

one day my mother said she was hard on us growing up. i told her no she wasn't it was her that kept me from doing a whole bunch of stuff. it wasn't about the consequences of some kind of authority coming down on my head,

it was what if momma found out.

edit on 21-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Not sure you understand Our rights as parents have been taken away - Lets say the father of a school shooter discovered his kid was going to commit a crime and grabbed the kid by his hair and called the police guess who's going to jail ?

I don't think your example of grabbing the kid by the hair works. That's abuse in the present for something your child has not done yet. The police aren't looking at what your kid was going to do, they are arresting you for what you just did to that kid.

We aren't living in precrime yet.

Let me get this straight You have information that your kid is about to do something, and you physically control them before they do it you are in the wrong?

The police will look at what’s in front of them not a crime that has yet to happen. They aren’t the judge, they are there to stop the actions that have already taken place. If you use force on a child they don’t care why you did it, that is for the judge to decide, they are there to arrest you.
This is why explaining yourself to them usually goes unheard. If they come out and see no threat they usually leave, if they find a child was hurt, no matter why, the abuser will be contained.

You got no clue -

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

My boy loves me because he knows I'm the reason why he will never be
a pussy.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   

“Tell it to the judge.” Why do you suppose they say that? Because when the police show up they’re only asking questions to see who it is they need to detain. It’s not to be your friend or social worker.

If they don’t like your attitude, or what others say about you, they might just haul you in. Also your prior record is looked at and they can determine an arrest by what they see.

Did you call the police or did someone else? That also plays a lot on how it goes down. They usually go by the original complaint.

-clueless
edit on 21-9-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

So you really think it isn't out of hand already... On what planet are you living.

When it comes to guns USA has totally lost their North, well all bearing really. School shootings are a tragedy and all you doo is shrug, and go on about your precious freedom. US gun nutters are a disgrace to the civilized world. Real backwards mentality.

The longer you fail to work towards solutions, the more final the solution will be. You're not doing yourself a favor by denying the problem... Soon people will understand that it is you and your guns who is in the way of stopping those school shootings...

Having deadly chemicals, is endangering your kids. having deadly tools is endangering your kids.
just backward parenting and then blaming the government for doing something to get kids out of irresponsible parents grip. More power to them!

Some parents just aren't fit for parenting and there is no need to indoctrinate more kids with retarded mentalities...

It's a brave new world, Buckle up...

(post by yuppa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I Still Hate a Elm Tree Switch lol
My Sister called it a Fuzzy Switch nothing Fuzzy about it Except you would get a little
Fuzzy in the Head after a Switching.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
All the spelling errors in this post only taught me not to have kids without having a proper education first.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat
I proved my point it seems.lol.

Kids are a problem anyway.
edit on 24000000pppm by yuppa because: oops

<< 1   >>

join