It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more Kids .......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just don't have kids anymore You go to jail for disciplining them and you go to jail if they go crazy. This World is nuts anymore

I went to jail on a DV charge in Cali because I held my son down when he threated suicide, now anytime a kid goes nuts they come after the parents' society has taken a terrible turn ....

Your kid does something stupid now you are responsible.

You buy your kid a knife he kills someone with it you go to jail god forbid you have a gun or buy the kid a hunting rifle and he goes on a shooting spree because he's lost it you go to jail. If you take his phone away, you go to jail for theft you make them go to their room well you go to jail for false imprisonment.

I had to pick my own switch when I was a kid Imagin the charges, they would put on your parents today .......... No more Kids

edit on 21-9-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Just have kids with foreign women in countries where you can still beat some sense into your kids.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I had to pick my own switch when I was a kid

and you didn't come back with some spindly wimpy little thing or it was five times worse.
edit on 21-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Sorry your dad was a loser who beat you with sticks. Sorry your kid suffers from mental illness.

If they pay for the phone it’s their phone. If I pay for the phone is their phone they use.

Kids shouldn’t have unrestricted use of firearms even for hunting. You should be in care and control of the firearm unless hunting with him. Dosent really matter how it was done in your time or how daddy did it.

Kids are you me whole responsibility until they are considered adults by what ever society you happen happen to live In. That’s not to say your personally directly responsible for every action but yes if your kid suffers from mental problems, like your for example and you buy them a rifle anyway and they do something a mentally disabled person would do with it well, the none ill adult parent is obviously in full compete care and control thus completely facilitating the crime. But every case in unique and that’s why we have court instead of blanket statement laws.

Sorry you and yours are having such a # time with it.

I came from some # to I’ll have you know….but none of that matters man I just live today and I thrive me and all my little runts. Just had my third son 3 weeks ago. Amazing stuff.

Fret not, you all can stop reproducing. Me and mine will fill in the gaps you will make.

edit on 21-9-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Yeah that, and the facts that have big influences on kids are schools, teachers, and msm. 🐱

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Wow, this thread just flew over your head.

It's a crazy world where we're being charged for the sins of our fathers, charged for the sins of our sons and daughters, and charged for living our own honest lives. It's almost like a greater plan is afoot here..

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I disciplined my two sons. They knew right from wrong.

The government wants to nanny the kids now.

Apparently they know better how to raise our kids than we do.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm ll for the parent(s) getting the same charge as their minor child if said kid goes on a shooting spree with one of their firearms.
This ain't the old west; kids now days have far too mmany complicted issues to deal with then their little brains can handle and far too many of them are just moments away from melting down.

Nearly every school shooting cpould have been prevented if the kid didn't have such easy access.

We all know there are a myriad of reasons for it, but one thing that can and should be done is for parents to mke sure their kids don't ever, ever have access to their firearms-and for gwds sake STOP buying them for children!

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

That title "No more kids," is not without substance and meaning. It also is what some of the more recent generations are saying to themselves. It is all about the plan that few can see.

The import of millions of folks alien to our lands are part of the stopgap plans to ease the pain of the inevitable depopulation and secondary economic decline.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

There's going to come a day when they will come for the parents for even OWNING a gun regardless of what weapon the offspring used.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I took my son’s phone away last year when he was 15 because he was not doing his homework. He was texting friends.

The next day at school he told a teacher and she called child protective services.

I should get him this phone I had growing up!

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That day will be within the next four years if the Democrats win.

Thousands of migrants will be killed by homeowners, etc. because of crimes being committed upon them, but the feds willl turn the tables on the mass public by saying guns are getting out of hand, so hand them in or else.

edit on 21-9-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Sep 21 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Mom had a cut-off and varnished OAK yardstick with a brass end and a brass grommet for hanging it. It was cut off to 22" (because she busted it across my ass when it was 36"). It was about 3/8" thick x 1.5" wide, and that brass end STUNG, boy howdy!

It was called "The Stick", and it was kept on the top shelf of the pantry in the kitchen. All Mom had to say is..."If you don't quit...I'll get out...THE STICK!" That was enough to put the fear of Gawd into any human! You WILL obey 'The Stick'!! Else you will regret life!

Those were the rules I (and my sisters) grew up by. None of us ever needed any therapy. None of us ever needed coddling. All of us went on to get college degrees and become productive members of society.

When Mom said she was going to get THE STICK out...even government officials stood at attention! You didn't mess with the 'Stick"!

After my Mom passed, my sisters and I were cleaning out a storage locker in their retirement community. In the bottom of an empty steamer trunk, I found "The Stick". It was yellowed and rustic from age, but it was poetic all the same.

It was a different time then. A time of sanity and responsible behavior. Responsible behavior which started at "HOME" (not in school, and not on the street).

How times change.

edit on 9/21/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
There is a lot of government over reach but parents should also be to blame when their child is out of hand. If you brought a child into this world you should be responsible for them.
If they are a bully who should be responsible for that? If they have a weapon and harm others who should be responsible? Their victim?

What does a child need a gun for? Even if you’re teaching them to hunt, weapon responsibility is part of that lesson. After the hunts over why do they still need access to that weapon?

That boy in Georgia couldn’t have killed others if he didn’t have access to a gun. They arrested and charged his father because he gave his 14 year old son a weapon, a gun the father had to sign and be background checked for. Therefore it was his responsibility to keep that weapon out of the hands of his mentally challenged underage son. That father knew his son had issues, if he didn’t he wasn’t being a responsible parent. Too many want the schools or tv to raise their children. If you are in their life, rather than just being present, you will see when they are having problems. If you choose to ignore those problem then be prepared to face the consequences of doing so.

I guess parents can just have children, but no one is to blame for the way they are raised?

The government should not have to step in and force you to properly raise your child.
If your kid is a murderer you should have stepped up long ago.
The “I didn’t see it coming” is a failed parenting excuse. Why didn’t you? Because you were not raising that child.

Too many victims are suffering from parents who do not take responsibility for their children.

Don’t have kids if you blame everyone else for your problems.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
There is a lot of government over reach but parents should also be to blame when their child is out of hand. If you brought a child into this world you should be responsible for them.
If they are a bully who should be responsible for that? If they have a weapon and harm others who should be responsible? Their victim?

What does a child need a gun for? Even if you’re teaching them to hunt, weapon responsibility is part of that lesson. After the hunts over why do they still need access to that weapon?

That boy in Georgia couldn’t have killed others if he didn’t have access to a gun. They arrested and charged his father because he gave his 14 year old son a weapon, a gun the father had to sign and be background checked for. Therefore it was his responsibility to keep that weapon out of the hands of his mentally challenged underage son. That father knew his son had issues, if he didn’t he wasn’t being a responsible parent. Too many want the schools or tv to raise their children. If you are in their life, rather than just being present, you will see when they are having problems. If you choose to ignore those problem then be prepared to face the consequences of doing so.

I guess parents can just have children, but no one is to blame for the way they are raised?

The government should not have to step in and force you to properly raise your child.
If your kid is a murderer you should have stepped up long ago.
The “I didn’t see it coming” is a failed parenting excuse. Why didn’t you? Because you were not raising that child.

Too many victims are suffering from parents who do not take responsibility for their children.

Don’t have kids if you blame everyone else for your problems.

Not sure you understand Our rights as parents have been taken away - Lets say the father of a school shooter discovered his kid was going to commit a crime and grabbed the kid by his hair and called the police guess who's going to jail ?

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

I had to pick my own switch when I was a kid

and you didn't come back with some spindly wimpy little thing or it was five times worse.

Nowadays, when ya tell your kid to get a switch, they say, "(Expletive) you! That's an electrician's job."

Break... break...

And the bit about getting CPS called on ya for taking their phone??? Nuts. If a parent pays for the kid's phone and service, that's the parent's phone they are simply letting their kid use. Has providing a phone become now become a legal requirement to provide like food and shelter? CPS over a phone is absurd.

I'm a mandatory reporter. If a kid ever told me their parents took their phone, calling CPS would never cross my mind.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Kids today are empowered from people outside their families.

Fundamentally, this is wrong.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Not sure you understand Our rights as parents have been taken away - Lets say the father of a school shooter discovered his kid was going to commit a crime and grabbed the kid by his hair and called the police guess who's going to jail ?

I don't think your example of grabbing the kid by the hair works. That's abuse in the present for something your child has not done yet. The police aren't looking at what your kid was going to do, they are arresting you for what you just did to that kid.

We aren't living in precrime yet.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: nugget1

There's going to come a day when they will come for the parents for even OWNING a gun regardless of what weapon the offspring used.

That's a given no matter what we do.

When a 1o-13 y/o can remove an unsecured gun from the family home and kill people I still believe the parents should receive the full penality for their ignorance.
It's sad that parents need parenting even more than kids do now days, but that's where we're at. If they're too stoopid to secure their weapons from children they're too stupid to own them, IMO; they're the ones giving responsible gun owners a bad name and fueling the gun ban controversy.

I was reading just yeasterday where a three y/o found the family pistol in the nightstand drawer and killed his toddler sibling. While everbody blames the gun, I blame the owners.
Maybe a few of these idiot gun-toting parents being convicted for their little darling's murders will make others think about being a little more responsible, but either way TPTB won't be stopping until the US is disarmed.

new topics

top topics

join