It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Supporters Seated Behind Trump Onstage Rushed to Hospital

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Well .. this isn't getting picked up by the main stream news.
Perfect discussion for ATS ... Chemical or Laser Attack at Trump Rally??

20 Supporters Seated Behind Trump Onstage Rushed to Hospital

“Many supporters seated behind Trump onstage went to the ER after the rally with “blurred vision” and “burning” to the eyes. I spoke to several who still have not fully recovered. As many as 20 were affected,” Kelly wrote on X.

The cause of the symptoms remains unknown, and an active investigation is underway.

Supporters from the “Latinos for Trump” group were among the most severely impacted, including Pastor Eli Moreno and his wife, Francesca. Pastor Moreno described mild discomfort, but his wife’s symptoms were far worse.

“Her vision blurred, her face swelled up, and we had to rush to the nearest Walgreens for help,” Pastor Moreno told Kelly.

Mrs. Moreno’s symptoms persisted for several days, and despite treatment in the ER, she has been referred to an ophthalmologist for further care.

Another attendee, Mayra Rodriguez, a Planned Parenthood “whistleblower,” shared a similar experience, explaining that just 30 minutes after leaving the rally, she was unable to open her eyes due to extreme burning.

“When I got to the hospital, they told me I had a chemical burn,” Rodriguez said. “Days later, I’m still dealing with blurry vision and sensitivity to light.”

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Trump eats a lot of Big Macs. Standing behind him may not be the best idea.

To be serious, that sounds like arc burn. Welders get it from inferior shielding or welding without a hood. I've had it myself and it feels like someone sandpapered your eyeballs and then poured alcohol in them.

It's caused by ultra violet from the arc, but a laser could be the culprit.
edit on 19-9-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Some more on this:

www.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

To be serious, that sounds like arc burn. Welders get it from inferior shielding or welding without a hood. I've had it myself and it feels like someone sandpapered your eyeballs and then poured alcohol in them.

That's what I was thinking too, but one would suspect the bright light from the end of any laser would have been seen by someone.
Even though UV and Infrared is invisible, the end of the laser device is still very bright.
To affect that many people and cause harm so relatively quickly, I think it could have been a custom made device with a wide aperture and UV laser diodes are very powerful these days, so modifying one to do this is possible, but unexpected to see one used against people.

It takes a lunatic type a-hole human being to carry out a dirty deed like this, but then the Harris/Biden/Obama/Walz group and their kinds of people have a history of causing great harm to others, and even being cherished and congratulated for it.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Post removed by staff

)

You call it connecting the dots, while others would call it rambling incoherently.

What is the motive for Israel to target Trump? For example

Secondly, there has been no indication of the use of "space lasers" by Israel. They have used pager technology against Hezbollah the last couple of days, it has nothing to do with lasers at all

edit on Thu Sep 19 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

t a laser could be the culprit.

Hubby says the military has lasers that are invisible to the naked eye.

It's unreal how diabolical campaign tactics have become this time around.

BAMN indeed!

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

That was also my thought. It looks like it was indoors and the UV light could have come from a damaged HID lamp. If the outer layer is broken, the inner lamp would still work but you will get a nasty sunburn. The light fixture would. concentrate it where the reflector was aimed. You actually might not notice it until your eyes hurt then the sunburn shows up.

Even a cracked lamp will let the UV light out. The outer layer is a glass that stops the UV from getting out.

This happened a couple of times where I used to work, hibay HID lighting.
edit on 19-9-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

UV light does give you that irritated burning eyes vision, but I thought part of that process it needed to be in a confined unventilated space, isn't some of the irritation from the ozone produced.

We used a fairly large UV light when my father had chemo treatments, we'd treat the house when he was gone. One time I got a phone call and left it on while treating a room, I didn't have direct vision of the lamp but I did stay in the room way too long, and it irritated the hell out of my eyes. A cool water-soaked washcloth helped but it took a day or two to get back to normal
edit on p000000309am096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

UV light does give you that irritated burning eyes vision, but I thought part of that process it needed to be in a confined unventilated space, isn't some of the irritation from the ozone produced.

In my personal experience, no. I was stick welding when I got it and was in a very open space. MIG welding I did was inside pipes and closed spaces, but you could get it just as easy with the wrong hood. The gases were more about your lungs than eyes. The gas could be irritating, but not on the scale of arc burn.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
They were all sitting in the same area.

It was all up by Trump.

I was thinking either chemical or laser.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

That sounds much more plausible than a maniac with a laser, but with 2 attempts on Trump so far, we all jump to the worst scenario.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

It could have been planned to give Trump a sunburn. It is much harsher than a sunlamp. Most people would not know the danger from a lamp with the outer glass broken.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

yep it can cause serious eye injury to. i used to repair welders and plasma torches. one time i was working on a plasma torch and burned my eyes. they swoll up and stayed that way for 3 days. first thing i did when i got back to work was throw my helmet / hood and got a fancy new one.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

In my personal experience, no. I was stick welding when I got it and was in a very open space. MIG welding I did was inside pipes and closed spaces, but you could get it just as easy with the wrong hood. The gases were more about your lungs than eyes. The gas could be irritating, but not on the scale of arc burn.

Wear a new white t-shirt and the reflected light while welding is just as bad.
Only made that mistake once.
From then on i wore a black t-shirt.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

t a laser could be the culprit.

Hubby says the military has lasers that are invisible to the naked eye.

It's unreal how diabolical campaign tactics have become this time around.

BAMN indeed!

Not just the military. We've been using them in communications technology for over 30 years. Pretty high energy stuff too.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

True but was there any arc welding going on at the rally? It's pretty obvious when it's happening.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Flash burn could be an explanation for sure and that is a painful recovery... Ugh

I'm not sure where the lights would be located though and thought trump would also be affected if it's in front of him.

Maybe all those years in the tanning bed made him immune...🤣

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

It's Tucson, so who knows. The city in general "burns your eyes," and it's certainly NOT MAGA country.

Before the rally, Pima County Supervisor Adelita Grijalva sparked backlash by posting a profane sign on social media. The sign, which read “F you MAGA, no more Orange” in Spanish, was captioned, “Welcome to Tucson.” At a subsequent Pima County Board of Supervisors meeting, constituents demanded an apology from Grijalva. However, she stood by her actions, stating, “I’ll acknowledge wrongdoing when Trump apologizes for the racist, misogynistic, sexist, inflammatory comments he’s made about women, people of color, LGBTQ…”

Grijalva wasn’t the only notable Tucson figure to oppose the rally. Music legend Linda Ronstadt, whose name adorns the venue, also disapproved. Taking to social media, Ronstadt criticized Trump for holding the event at a building associated with her legacy, stating her deep opposition to his policies.

So there's some opposition from the sh*thole.

This could be household mustard gas. Someone cleaned the stage with amonia and bleach combined. Or some mop bucket containing the mixture off-stage was left closest to the stands. An angry ____ with access to the janitorial closet or just oblivious stupidity. If malevolent, that is sorta domestic terrorism to gas people, but Trump loathing is strong and misguided.

Maybe it's unintentional payback for the $86,000 he owes them?

www.kold.com...
edit on 19-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Now the left is attacking Trump supporters?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join