It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI says Iran sent hacked Trump info to Biden campaign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

It says the info was sent quite a while ago...while Biden was still candidate. So why now do we hear about it...you think his campaign told the FBI or did it take the FBI finding the hack and following the trail? I am betting if we are only just hearing about this that no one told the FBI from the Biden/Harris campaign.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The "proud Islamophobe," those are her words not mine, Laura Loomer really wants her sugar daddy to go to war with Iran ever since she got banned by Uber and Lyft for being such a racist pos.

Trumps cyber security is equally as weak as his personal security.

The image of a strong leader is shattered when you got foreign countries and rogue madmen taking pot shots at you this often.

Why is Trump's security so poor?
Is his team inept?
Is his team corrupted?
Do they even care about Trump enough to do their job effectively?

Why would we elect this group the task of protecting the country when they can barely protect themselves?

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This does not feel right, i am sorry.

Almost like they are trying to get ahead of something.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
Weird how irán gets pushed into the limelight at every turn, almost as if someone tries to push an agenda...

then i remeber there is that infamous account from inside the pentagon, describing how they'll going to take down several countries over the next couple of years... If I remeber correctly they only have iran left...

almost as if Iran of today, is Russia Russia Russia of last week.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
The "proud Islamophobe," those are her words not mine, Laura Loomer really wants her sugar daddy to go to war with Iran ever since she got banned by Uber and Lyft for being such a racist pos.

Trumps cyber security is equally as weak as his personal security.

The image of a strong leader is shattered when you got foreign countries and rogue madmen taking pot shots at you this often.

Why is Trump's security so poor?
Is his team inept?
Is his team corrupted?
Do they even care about Trump enough to do their job effectively?

Why would we elect this group the task of protecting the country when they can barely protect themselves?

why would she have any ill feelings against Muslim extremists?

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There might be more resolve to the Iranian scare... Russia Russia Russia, has never been much more than a good PTS loaded distraction.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It's my understanding that hackers will sometimes make it look like another country is behind the hack, so I'm thinking that it's possible that this hack could have came from anywhere.

a reply to: IndieA

Good point, probably the FBI.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Yep Iran will do everything to help keep Trump out of office as they think if Trump wins their gravy train (billions of dollars) from the USA stops.

Kamala's campaign willingly accepted this illegally obtained information. Shared it with ABC News too!

Hell cometh their way.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Also, I wonder if this has come out because investigators started looking for moles and leaks within our government, especially after Routh had showed up for an unannounced event.

This has more to do with trying to coverup that mess in the news than anything else. I remember when GW Bush would have a major miss-step in Iraq or Afghanistan, and a Blond little girl would be reported missing and/or dead to cover up the war crisis. It happened so often it became a sad joke.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
Weird how irán gets pushed into the limelight at every turn, almost as if someone tries to push an agenda...

then i remeber there is that infamous account from inside the pentagon, describing how they'll going to take down several countries over the next couple of years... If I remeber correctly they only have iran left...

Well it's not like Iran isn't funding war groups in The Middle East and actually supplying arms and troops either is it. Iran is a war machine country and they ARE active. 😃⚔️

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: 727Sky
Yep Iran will do everything to help keep Trump out of office as they think if Trump wins their gravy train (billions of dollars) from the USA stops.

Kamala's campaign willingly accepted this illegally obtained information. Shared it with ABC News too!

Hell cometh their way.

I thought the hacker shared it with news organizations.

Then none of the outlets ran the material either.
edit on 19-9-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: pianopraze

Yeah Trump posted about it in all caps, like a crazy person… lol.

Anyway, don’t see any accusation that the information was used or that there was any collusion with Iran, just that the information was sent.

A single sentence can trigger a wave of outrage. Who cares about background checks anymore. A few days later, the issue is forgotten and replaced by another sensational story, like a foreigner allegedly barbecuing a cat. By the way: "Anna Kilgore reported her cat missing and claimed that her Haitian neighbors had abducted 'Miss Sassy.' However, journalists followed up with Kilgore. With a Trump flag on the porch and a Trump cap on her head, she told Wall Street Journal reporters that Miss Sassy had long since reappeared."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join