It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI says Iran sent hacked Trump info to Biden campaign

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Politico

Iranian hackers sent sensitive information stolen from the Trump campaign to President Joe Biden’s campaign earlier this summer, U.S. investigators said Wednesday.

Ssdd.

Corruption knows no bounds.

Trump Tweeted about it, will go get that:

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Yep Iran will do everything to help keep Trump out of office as they think if Trump wins their gravy train (billions of dollars) from the USA stops.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I'm sure the Iranian spies Biden appointed to the DOJ and DOD is completely unrelated to this.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It's my understanding that hackers will sometimes make it look like another country is behind the hack, so I'm thinking that it's possible that this hack could have came from anywhere.

There are other countries and entities at the end of that gravy train line.

Also, I wonder if this has come out because investigators started looking for moles and leaks within our government, especially after Routh had showed up for an unannounced event.

edit on 19-9-2024 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Sure, and the Biden/Harris regime giving Iran $6 billion reasons to want her to stay in the white house isn't relevant...

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Yeah Trump posted about it in all caps, like a crazy person… lol.

Anyway, don’t see any accusation that the information was used or that there was any collusion with Iran, just that the information was sent.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I cn't wait for the 'whataboutTrump' crowd to show up and defend this!

Sad thing is this will get little media coverage, unlike the months of Rissia, Russia, Russia we had to listen to.

Iran is considered to be one of the worst countries on earth for terrorism yet Obama enriched then; Biden enriched them and Democrats want us to believe H&K won't do the same? Why would they support a country that hates America and wants nothing less than our entire obliteration from the face of the earth?

Liberals don't seem to have the ability to connect the dots. They not only lack foresight the also lack any hindsight.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Look above your post. They're already here.

The usual sycophants will show up and defend this. Gotta make those Benjamins.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

IT'S DONE FOR EMPHASIS. It's called 'keyboard shouting'.

a reply to: nugget1

Liberals don't seem to have the ability to connect the dots. They not only lack foresight the also lack any hindsight.

They don't even see the dots. There are no dots for them to connect. That's how unaware the left is.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Looks like he’s having some fun with them to get back for the Russiagate fiasco.

I think this is going to be every election cycle from now on.

It’s a cheap way to disrupt a larger adversary or enemy. Make it look like you’re meddling in elections, and the people will question the outcome for the duration of that administration.

We have to ask ourselves, did Russia really change outcomes with online trolling? I don’t think so. And if you believe they were the ones that got Hillary’s emails, do you think that changed the outcome? Again, I don’t think so. People disliked her well before that, and the emails for the most part didn’t have anything other than confirmation she’s a narcissist, something that was well known.

Do we think that there is going to be any impact on the voters for Iran spreading what they found? So far it looks like a no. If anything, I think it would hurt the left considering no one likes Iran, but Russia in 2015 wasn’t disliked by everyone outside of the left.

I think it would be best if Trump positioned his stance on this to where he’s kind of laughing at them for the Russia thing, but kind of brushing it off. If he gets to wound up about it, it kind of looks hypocritical. This could be a positive for him if he plays it right.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Anyway, don’t see any accusation that the information was used or that there was any collusion with Iran, just that the information was sent.

Hell yea! what right does he have to be angry about folks spying on him. That stuff never happened. Totally debunked. Except for that Obama thing. BTW, in stage 4 TDS, do you get toenail fungus? I have heard that's the tell tail sign. that and spit all over the monitor where you were screaming at folks that can't hear you. Good luck and remember, there's salve for that rash.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Sure, and the Biden/Harris regime giving Iran $6 billion reasons to want her to stay in the white house isn't relevant...

It is, but so is all the money Ukraine's been getting and stands to get.

I would even consider the future funding, and or existence, of departments within our government, along with major private interests.

With all the talk about Trump being a threat to democracy, I could even imagine the US gov using the national security card to spy on Trump's campaign.

edit on 19-9-2024 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Oh yeah because it’s above them? Why wouldn’t they use it since they have been known to create a fake Russian dossier previously? This Iran hack would saves them the effort.
Are we supposed to believe the same party that said the Hunter laptop was fake and then we find out, by Hunters own admission, it wasn’t.

Fool us once shame on…never mind the left has no shame.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Weird how irán gets pushed into the limelight at every turn, almost as if someone tries to push an agenda...

then i remeber there is that infamous account from inside the pentagon, describing how they'll going to take down several countries over the next couple of years... If I remeber correctly they only have iran left...

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I doubt they ever stopped spying on him.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Notice how certain news outlets are also intentionally (only) saying "Biden Campaign", as if Kamala's team hasn't been handed the reigns and aren't the ones (still) colluding? More election interference and traitorous behavior by dirty hypocrite democrats

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Do we have evidence that it was known who the source was when they received it?

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I’m sure neither Hillary, Biden or Harris in any way used the hacked/stolen/wiretapped info they got from spying on Trump.

They are pure as the driven snow.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Proof that Iran loves the Democrats and wants them in.
Democrats keep giving them money to fund their terrorist campaigns around the world.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I think they just want infighting.

I’d be shocked if they love anyone in America right now.

An annex of one of their embassies was bombed by one of our allies. We intercepted more of their retaliatory strike than said ally.

After their president died, a bomb went off in their capitol during the inauguration of the new president killing one of their guests (Hamas leader).

Their largest proxy army just got waxed by one of the most impressive spy operations in history.

I don’t think a few billion dollars in sanctions lifts makes them forget the last year, and has them “loving” anyone in the US. Iran looks weak on the world stage.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join