It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There would be no political madness, if We the People know the Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Cvastar

Ah yes, was waiting for someone to bite on this.

Imagine if it was. How different things would be, under a Christian Nationalist dominant government.

Which is why the left is absolutely deranged in their zealously worshiped god... politic of party.

They have no morality, because there's two kinds of people.

Those who have love and truth, in their heart, those who don't.

As another comment said, Jesus is King.

The King of Kings at that, We the People are not serfs...

We the People, do not consent or bend the knee to any other than the King from Galilee.

That which is wrong, is contrary to Christianity because it is of the anti Christ. Which no one should be surprised by, because Revelations.

Remember when Gods Ten Commandments were displayed on Government property, and on school grounds?

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

‘That which is wrong, is contrary to Christianity because it is of the anti Christ.’

What is Christianity to you? There are hundreds of denominations with slightly different interpretations or even very large discrepancies. Jesus also was not Christian nor did he establish Christianity (I know you will disagree with me on this but where did he become Christian and say his disciples were Christians?)

If you mean you follow the teachings of Jesus then…you should love the Left as yourself instead of condemn them. I know-love this sinner hate the sin and Jesus condemned sin and loved people and the Left are sinners. But you’re also supposed to not judge for if you do you judge yourself. Do you condemn yourself?

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

When it comes to psychology i dont like the "natural" coop out. I don't think they are natural limits, just too lazy for introspection...

At best I'd call them weaknesses...

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
DBL
edit on 19-9-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
From the "Too Many Top Officials Are Untrustworthy" files..

New York City Covid CZAR held wild sex parties to relieve lock-down stress... (Secret Camera Interview)

The first-hand account of Dr. Varma’s wild activities, which flew in the face of the iron-fisted mandates forced on citizens in NYC, is shocking.

In the video below, the senior advisor for public health in the mayor’s office admitted to holding secret drug-fueled sex parties in a room below a bank on Wall Street with his wife.

He admitted to hosting parties for between 8-9 individuals and explained how important the sex parties were for him and his fellow sex/drug party participants due to the stress of being locked down.

Dr. Varma admitted that he would have been “embarrassed” if anyone found out because his job was to run the COVID response for NYC, which included locking people down and shaming them for not getting the COVID vaccinations. New Yorkers would have been “pissed” if they found out, the sick doctor told the young undercover female reporter.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

This guy was having sex parties, while Governor Cuomo was racing to kill as many expensive (to the state) elderly citizens as possible.

Which state government is worse. NEW YORK or CALIFORNIA?
🤡

edit on 1992024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams1

Perhaps you are newer TO ATS. Let me share my preference.

Céile Dé is what my doctrine is.
There's only 7 true churches, all others may as well be impostor.

I have lived by the sword.
Guess that means I die by the sword.

It is, what it is.

🍻
edit on 19-9-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

That which is wrong, is contrary to Christianity because it is of the anti Christ. Which no one should be surprised by, because Revelations.

So slavery is Christian, or slavery is not Christian? Anti-slavery is an Enlightenment idea, so therefore anti-Christian? But we are all free, except the slaves who the Bible says must obey their masters as they would obey the Lord.

Here is a youtube video that I found interesting. The reason I started thinking about these questions is because I've known a guy for very many years. He had zero interest in Christianity and zero interest in reading the Bible. I spent the night at his place last year, and he was all "They're destroying Christianity!" meaning progressives. Eventually he said he was a Christian. It struck me as a political statement more than anything else.

Here's a youtube that examines phenomena like that.

edit on 19-9-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Well, I accept that. Weakness. Yet, might we also consider it a ''handicap'' that if not presented with a strong enough incentive, or bluntly, kick in the butt, at an age that coincides with a developing mental structure, will not take root leaving a person floundering in that capacity, unable to cope with the plethora of complexity this reality presents?

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Not sure if you can kick somone down that road who isn't ready.

Sort of a horse and water situation...

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

I don't know any Christians who own slaves.

In fact far as I know, Christ was anti slavery.

Also, you must account for the time. Back then it was common practice, hence the saying when in Rome...

This is a discussion for another threads topic.

I see your interest, and commend your honesty.

If you're curious about slavery, why not focus on modern slavery, and look at child slave labor in places like China.

I'm not here to discuss slavery.
It's immoral, and the USA was second Country in history to ban and make it illegal.

Hasn't been any slave owners in HUNDREDS of years in USA.

Interesting question none the less.

Good day.
edit on 20-9-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   
There would be no madness if people quit blaming the politicians and realize that they are just a reflection of "us". They may seem like distant out-of-touch people with nothing to do with you, but they came from this pool of humans that has gotten more and more corrupt with time.

Every one of those politicians was someones child, raised by the standards of the day, taught to "Get what's theirs" by their parents. They happily cheat the system in front of their children saying, "You have to fight for what you want" etc. etc. etc.

How many people (there are a few to be fair) raise their children to consider others first when making decisions?

How many instead order a water at McDonalds and then go get a soda and their children see it and so on and so on? Example after example of self-servitude poured into the next generation.

Those are just representative examples, but the problem is us. People lie with abandon...curse, indulge, are greedy, selfish, and resentful, The claim is, "It's impossible to be that good" and use that excuse to not even try...not even muster one ounce of restraint always directing anger, bitterness and resentment, sowing discord among each other.

If the pool of humans changes, the politicians will naturally change, but until then, they are not the solution.

People have to return to some level of spiritual civilization or it won't matter who is in charge. They have to adhere to actual moral standards. Only then will things change. It doesn't have to be this or that specific divine-centered standard, but it does have to be followed and practiced with earnestness and true effort.

-Falun Dafa Hao

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

To get where you want to go, you would need to form a Christian Seperatist movement. It's far too late for Christian Nationalism. The US, as a whole, is too far gone for that.

You are correct, the majority of Americans have no love or truth in their hearts. That's why they so well identify with politicians who lie continuously. It's the reason why many of us no longer identify as American. The term "American" has become a pejorative term, synonymous with Liar.

In the end, the liars/haters will eliminate themselves. Harris is talking reinstating the military Draft to provide meat suits for an endless war. Intelligent Chtistians will opt out as conscientious objectors. What you really have in the US are 2 distinct countries. The Americans and the Freedom Lovers, many of whom are Christians. It's past time for a divorce. But the Americans will never allow that. It will only be remotely possible when the Americans have exhausted themselves in another act of post natal abortion, an endless foreign war.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join