It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell phones exploding in Lebanon mass casualties

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Thanks for breaking it down for me in terms I can understand. Technology is not my forte' so I appreciate your taking the time to do that!

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

Apparently it was cell phones as well, a guy had his fingers blown of as he was using his phone in a car. A new twist on why you should not talk and drive.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I was thinking if the battery casing was designed to shatter at a point where the heat and pressure inside reached a certain point that would be a big enough energy release which would not need an explosive.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 03:44 AM
link   
3g of explosive in each pager apparently. Fitted spoilt of manufacture. Mossad operation.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I sure hope some of these don't go off in a plane. That might suck.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

According to news reports Moussad planted about 20 grams of high explosive PETN They modified the software to cause a thermal runaway of the lithium battery

At the proper time sent a signal to activate the thermal runaway the resultant heat detonated the PETN explosive

Truely diabolical ........

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

That’s an extremely impressive operation to accomplish.
Just imagine the planning and patience involved to carry out this plan.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   
x.com...

See new posts
Conversation
Voice From The East
@VoiceFromEast
🔴
Shocking new revelations about the exploding beepers scandal from an exclusive interview with the CEO of 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗱.

An interview published on NPR uncovers startling new information about how these beepers ended up in the hands of Hezbollah:

Taiwanese police raided Apollo Gold offices for an investigation into the connection to the Hezbollah beepers explosions.

•The company’s CEO blames the Hungarian company BAC Consulting and threatens to sue them.

•3 years ago, he was approached by a Taiwanese woman, whom he only knew by the name “Theresa,” who claimed to be the local representative of a Hungarian company called BAC Consulting.

•After negotiations, they signed a contract for the sale of the license to manufacture the beepers.

•He was told that BAC had interests in East Africa, but Lebanon was never mentioned.

•The company paid Apollo Gold from a Middle Eastern bank account, which was blocked at least once by their bank in Taiwan.

Who in the Middle East paid the Taiwanese on behalf of a Hungarian shell company?

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
We call this “terrorism” when it’s our foes.

“Asymmetrical warfare” when it’s our allies.

I’m sure every one of these people deserved it though.

I mean sure, they had their genitalia blown off, and won’t ever be fathers. But sooo cool right?

Directed by Michael Bay….

Hezbollah are terrorists. they kill and hurt innocent people and destroy their property. zero sympathy for them.

they wanted conflict, Mossad gave them conflict.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I would wait to detonate upon the start of open hostilities.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

Hezbollah are terrorists. they kill and hurt innocent people and destroy their property. zero sympathy for them.

Transpose "Israel" with "Hezbollah" and you would still be right.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Israel seem to be exploding walkie-talkies in Lebanon now , UN Security Council are planning a meeting over Israel's actions.

published at 16:12 British Summer Time16:12 BST
More than 100 injured in walkie-talkie blasts - health ministry

More than 100 have been wounded in the latest wave of walkie-talkie blasts in Lebanon, the health ministry says, as quoted by the AFP and AP news agencies.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Obvious attempt to expand the conflict is obvious , more civilians have been killed with many more to be killed.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

For perspective

www.newsweek.com...

There has been a significant escalation in Hezbollah rocket attacks targeting Israel since October 7, with a total of 13,931 rocket alerts, averaging out at 47 per day.

The latest data complied by online tracker Rocket Alert from IDF Home Front Command figures shows a sharp increase in rockets fired from Southern Lebanon targeting Israel while the number fired from Gaza has dropped in the same time period. Rocket Alert gets its data from the Israel Defense Forces Home Front Command's API, according to the site's FAQ section.

Newsweek has reached out to the IDF via email for comment.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Hezbollah responded to the pager attack with a rocket launch now Israel would seem to have pulled the same trick on different devices , Hezbollah will no doubt respond to this latest attack giving Israel a prime opportunity to attack while Hezbollah's communications are down , I'd be surprised if Israel didn't take full advantage of the situation they've created.

Hezbollah actively being engaged by Israeli could draw a response from Iran , Egypt and possibly Turkey .... this is a dangerous escalation.

Israeli defence minister Yoav Galant says the country is "opening a new phase in the war"- and the "centre of gravity is shifting to the north through the diversion of resources and forces".
www.bbc.co.uk...

Israel on tour 24.

edit on 18-9-2024 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Not surprisingly, Israel does not trust BIDEN-HARRIS. They are not being briefed before/during/after these operations. First time in decades Israel has chosen to keep the U.S. administration in the dark.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I saw a report earlier today.
It may have been Sky News.

That they had injected PETN (a type of explosive) into the batteries.

I guess that's possible, but it sounds kind of iffy to me.

I've been out of the IED game for 10+ years now, so I'm not up to date on what kind of shenanigans they can pull off now.

I think I would rather just implant a tiny device in the casing void.
edit on 18-9-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Obvious attempt to expand the conflict is obvious , more civilians have been killed with many more to be killed.

from the rocket attacks that came from Lebanon and Hezbola?

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The most surgical mass strike dealt to a terrorist organization ever.
Utterly brilliant. 👌

Beep beep 😆
x.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: randomuser2034

Apparently it was cell phones as well, a guy had his fingers blown of as he was using his phone in a car. A new twist on why you should not talk and drive.

www.bitchute.com...

That's interesting. Because it changes the whole dynamics of the situation. Are there any other cases of cell phones as well? Have heard no other mention of it.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I saw a report earlier today.
It may have been Sky News.

That they had injected PETN (a type of explosive) into the batteries.

I guess that's possible, but it sounds kind of iffy to me.

I've been out of the IED game for 10+ years now, so I'm not up to date on what kind of shenanigans they can pull off now.

I think I would rather just implant a tiny device in the casing void.

They [TPTB] don't want us to know anything about the Technolgies they have, that could probably smoke any one us that way, if they really wanted to.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join