It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Opinion ... 2nd assassination attempt ... the shooter was a ... ????

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Owlwatcher
He had contact with the CIA. Somebody financed his trips to DC and Ukraine and elsewhere to try to recruit bodies for Russians to shoot at in Ukraine.

Yeah ... he wasn't exactly rich. So where did the $$ come from to pay for his airline tickets all over the place, and the hotels, and the food, etc etc. And the $$ to pay for the car and the gun in Florida .. and the car plates that came off a stolen car ...

Somebody posting screenshots of his girlfriends social media about making a go fund me account for him..

“I have received such an amazing outpouring of love and support from my Linkedin community and am filled with gratitude and hope. Many of you have asked me about Ryan and what he is doing in Ukraine. I have attached the GoFundMe that I started so you can see photos and read about the work he is doing. I appreciate all of the kind
words. Mahalo Nui”
x.com...
edit on 18-9-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Very interesting article about the cop who tried arresting Routh before he barricaded himself in his business.
He was wanted at the time of the stop for a weapon of mass destruction.
Reportedly “an explosive device with a "detonation cord and a blasting cap."

www.wptv.com...

We’ll see how much traction this gets in the media today.
The way they are framing this guy, it’ll get little coverage.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Fdttaut

Are you hoping for a successful assassination on Trump? You vile POS!

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fdttaut
a reply to: FlyersFan

5 - somebody who Trump's team have paid to make it look like it was one of the other 4 options you mentioned.

If I'm wrong, hopefully it'll be third time lucky!

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

It is as cool to say that now for some as it is to demand pronouns and call it hate speech.

Thoughtless NPCs.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

the shooter assignment was conjured by himself --- NeoCons gave him snippets of raw 'Intel' not the 'alphabet' Agencies of USA ... Thats my thoughts

a rat-in-a-maze, is his situation, being observed by the 'woke' ... the likes of Kamila et al

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
At this point, I wouldn't put it past the Dems to stage or even go through with an assassination attempt on one of their own. A sacrifice to be used to point the finger at MAGA.

The left would eat it up and it would tip their hatred over the edge.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
At this point, I wouldn't put it past the Dems to stage or even go through with an assassination attempt on one of their own. A sacrifice to be used to point the finger at MAGA.

Well, the Mirror Image of your post seems to be working quite well. I mean;

"At this point I wouldn't put it past the GOP to stage or even go through with an assassination attempt on one of their own. A sacrifice to be used to point the finger at the Democrats/Left.

The right would eat it up and it would tip their hatred over the edge."

Seems it already has.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Uh, the GOP isn't already foaming at the mouth with two assassination attempts under their belt, pushing their base to believe Trump is Hitler...

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

"At this point I wouldn't put it past the GOP to stage or even go through with an assassination attempt on one of their own. A sacrifice to be used to point the finger at the Democrats/Left.

Seems it already has.

Is that why NO ONE from the "right" has tried to kill the D's candidates?

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Seems it already has.

Is that why NO ONE from the "right" has tried to kill the D's candidates?

totally (D)ifferent. The right wants to do bad sh!t, we just have to work. If we could get paid to sit on our asses and wanted to, we might be the violent demon horde these #tards are so afraid of. But we got sh!t to do, so no soup for you.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Do you actually believe this? That the GOP is doing this to 'win' the election?

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join