It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Leader Hakeem Jeffries Promotes HATE After 2nd Attempt to Murder Trump in 2024.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
fyi

For knocking the Trump-Harris debate fraud revelations off the front page, ABC and ABC News plans to award a medal to their ally-partner who was going to shoot candidate Trump yesterday.

U.S. Media is our biggest enemy on the planet. They shall be treated as such, after President Trump assembles his MAGA-AF cabinet. 😠

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't think you understood my post...I was THREATENED. I've been HARASSED. I've been ATTACKED.

By my "New Neighbors".

Sure seems like the stable, friendly types.

Protip : I'm a Conservative.

They didn't even give me a CHANCE before they laid into me.

You don't find that DISTURBING?

I'd define that as a RABID SUPPORT BASE.

TDS indeed.

edit on 9/16/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
NBC News is implying Trump is bringing these assassination attempts upon himself by badmouthing people...like Hatians eating pets in Ohio.

The executives in charge of Comcast-NBC are pulling out all the stops...going for broke too, it seems. No fear of the repercussions coming their way down the road, for encouraging destructive, violent actions over this election.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I've never seen a party so afraid of one man. The level they're going to is beyond extreme.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance2
"2024 election front-runner, Donald J. Trump." Lmao. I hope he wins, you will be crushed if he doesn't, again lol. Looking neck to neck to me. I really wish the GOP had given us a better choice. This is madness. I believe it wouldn't be this close if we had a better GOP choice.

Nobody wants a politician in there, so who would be the better choice?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I've never seen a party so afraid of one man. The level they're going to is beyond extreme.

Because there is so much Criminal Activity they want kept hidden. DJT even has classified intel pointing to who rigged the 2020 election for Joe Biden. Biden said it was being rigged, but didn't say by WHOM. Trump knows, but it has to be revealed in the proper forum at the proper time. (Legal affidavit was filed with Judge Chutkan that this info is ready to be revealed during trial. Dems/MSM really went nuts when they saw that. They're even more insane now.)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: xuenchen

He started right in with P2025 and Abortion. -- maybe an hour after the shooting? Wasted no time with the PR BS 🤣

Extreme MAGA Republicans are the party of a national abortion ban and Trump’s Project 2025.

We must stop them.

Every time I hear someone try and attach 2025 to trump I just roll my eyes and know I’m dealing with someone with a single digit IQ. I can’t believe there’s people stupid enough to continue to use the term when he has nothing to do with it. Kamala did it at the debate. It was one of those wait for it…..…there it is moments😂

AFTER he'd made it clear that he didn't support or even know anything about Project 2025. They're ignorant enough to keep running with it because a lot of the population is ignorant enough to keep falling for it. This is the society the left has been planning to create for a long time by dumbing education down to the bottom of the barrel. They're close to being there.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Not doubting you. I've never experienced or seen that firsthand in my red city or any that I've been in.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
NBC News is implying Trump is bringing these assassination attempts upon himself by badmouthing people...like Hatians eating pets in Ohio.

The executives in charge of Comcast-NBC are pulling out all the stops...going for broke too, it seems. No fear of the repercussions coming their way down the road, for encouraging destructive, violent actions over this election.

What's crazy is the CNN is beginning to look fair, at least in the debate they had with Trump and Biden.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It defied belief that ANYONE could be suckered into believing that Trump is the one inciting violence when all the Democrats do is coordinate lies to demonise one man and his supporters. It's a targeted campaign designed to incite hatred.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Because there is so much Criminal Activity they want kept hidden. DJT even has classified intel pointing to who rigged the 2020 election for Joe Biden. Biden said it was being rigged, but didn't say by WHOM. Trump knows, but it has to be revealed in the proper forum at the proper time. (Legal affidavit was filed with Judge Chutkan that this info is ready to be revealed during trial. Dems/MSM really went nuts when they saw that. They're even more insane now.)

It's going to get worse as we close in on election day. The leftists have become extremely unhinged, like EXTREMELY unhinged. The second you punch back, they hit the ground and cry "violence".

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

What did they do? I can honestly say I have never had this happen to me. Even lefties that show up at parties where there is a lot of Trump support no one gets loud.

edit on 9162024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It defied belief that ANYONE could be suckered into believing that Trump is the one inciting violence when all the Democrats do is coordinate lies to demonise one man and his supporters. It's a targeted campaign designed to incite hatred.

Unfortunately there's a large gaggle of idiots who are stupid enough to believe it because they've already been conditioned to hate him. It's been a work in progress since 2015.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hakeem Jeffries wants to run in 2028. That is all this is about. He is a POS and has always been. Came up a lawyer in the SDNY. Same place going after Trump now.

Black Caucus
Progressive Caucus

A real man of the people.

My question is if there are so many racist people in the MAGA movement why are black politicians not being targeted? Just the old crusty white guy they call Hitler?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Constant badgering and harassing interrogations.

We're extremely rural out here, we just got internet connectivity three months after we moved in.

Lots of meth heads and associated types.

Feral dogs, venomous snakes...

Not for the faint of heart.

Just a "welcoming party" 'cause "I ain't from around here".

I'm a military brat so I'm used to being the new kid but boy howdy I was not prepared for the welcome wagon.

I'm from Texas, but the following clip sums it up in a humorous format.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't think you understood my post...I was THREATENED. I've been HARASSED. I've been ATTACKED.

By my "New Neighbors".

Sure seems like the stable, friendly types.

Protip : I'm a Conservative.

They didn't even give me a CHANCE before they laid into me.

You don't find that DISTURBING?

I'd define that as a RABID SUPPORT BASE.

TDS indeed.

I doubt your story.
Can you provide the police/case references?
I am assuming a gang of people who 'laid' into you would be something you would report to the police.
Or perhaps you could describe what happened in more detail to cause people to react in such a way.
Also your story does not in any way point to a 'RABID SUPPORT BASE'.
If it were true it would point to a small group of individuals who disliked you enough to assualt you.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It's the Democrat strategy again. Blame and setup the opponents, then do it yourself. 😬

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's the Democrat strategy again. Blame and setup the opponents, then do it yourself. 😬

Exactly.
Claims of an imminent threat to Democracy, a dictatorship , 'Hitler' in power and putting all his enemies in camp - all coordinated and repeated across all the left wing media is not incitement, but a claim of eating cats? That's definitely the thing that moved this nutter to action.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It wasn't severe enough to involve the authorities.

I never claimed I was assualted.

You can doubt all you want, ain't my job to involve others to make my case for your tastes.

Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: vance2 There were other choices , DeSantis being one of them . They lost and Trump won , thats where we are today . Joe won but his party showed him the door and now there is kamala who nobody voted for

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join