It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Leader Hakeem Jeffries Promotes HATE After 2nd Attempt to Murder Trump in 2024.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sunday, September 15, 2024

--Within hours of the 2nd attempt on candidate/former President Trump's life in less than 65 days, the leader of U.S. House Democrats attempts to stir up anti-Trump emotions, and particularly hatred against supporters of 2024 election front-runner, Donald J. Trump.

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) took to X (Twitter) on Sunday to decry what he called, “extreme MAGA Republicans,” adding, “We must stop them.”

Notably, Jeffries made this declaration an hour after former President Donald Trump survived a second assassination attempt.
More at: www.breitbart.com... a-republicans/

--This comes after U.S. Democrat President, Joseph R. Biden took to the airwaves to insult the 100+ million Americans who are supporters of Donald Trump, and Trump's "Make America Great Again (MAGA)" goals for our nation.

The sitting President of the United States labeled supporters of his opponent Donald Trump as, "DREGS of SOCIETY".

Source: www.newsweek.com...

--Democrats obviously aren't looking for any "can we just get along", with Republicans.

Democrats must know if Americans elect Donald Trump President, their hateful actions will be returned and amplified many fold, but apparently they don't care at this point. They are "Going for Broke".

-WeMustCare 😎

edit on 1592024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Democrats will destroy America before they let Republicans ruin their future plans again.

We will go to bed on election night with Trump as the clear leader and wake up the next morning with Kanal a the front runner.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Democrats will destroy America before they let Republicans ruin their future plans again.

We will go to bed on election night with Trump as the clear leader and wake up the next morning with Kanal a the front runner.

President Trump's attorneys filed legal documents with his "election interference" case that demonstrate organized fraud occurred in 2020. The evidence was derived from intercepts, and is highly classified. It can't be revealed until the trial begins, or until after Donald Trump is the President/Commander-in-Chief again.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

President Trump's attorneys filed legal documents with his "election interference" case that demonstrate organized fraud occurred in 2020. The evidence was derived from intercepts, and is highly classified. It can't be revealed until the trial begins, or until after Donald Trump is the President/Commander-in-Chief again.

If he knew about this "highly classified" information while he was still POTUS why didn't he release it then, when he had the authority to do so and it would have helped his court cases?

The only security clearance that Trump has possessed since he left office is the one that allows him to review the classified documents that are the subject of his Espionage Act case in Florida. If any of that classified information was relevant to his election interference case, he could bring that up in the election interference case.

Basically, any classified information that Trump and his attorneys might possess legally would have to have come from either Trump's time as POTUS or from the classified documents that were seized at Mar-a-Lago. Those were the only two times he had legal access to classified information. That information could be introduced into any of his cases right now, if they can show the judge that the information is real and relevant. They could just go into a closed session and discuss it. Any classified information that Trump might have acquired illegally since he left office could not be admitted into evidence because it would be--wait for it--illegal.

The idea that Trump would have to wait until after he gets re-elected to bring up some mysterious, super-secret information that would exonerate him is bull#.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well, to be fair, I'm an Independant in a Red State and shortly after having moved to a Red County I was targeted and harassed rather viciously and even threatened if I didn't plan to vote Trump. I'd call that MAGA Extremism. I refuse to talk about who I'm voting for because quite frankly, it's no ones damned business.
edit on 9/15/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
"2024 election front-runner, Donald J. Trump." Lmao. I hope he wins, you will be crushed if he doesn't, again lol. Looking neck to neck to me. I really wish the GOP had given us a better choice. This is madness. I believe it wouldn't be this close if we had a better GOP choice.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

You're asking me about details I'm not privy to. But its a virtual certainty the plans and methods to identify high-level crooks were designed years ago by team Trump...before 2017. (DJT alluded to them on Oprah and Rush shows for years.)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Well, to be fair, I'm an Independant in a Red State and shortly after having moved to a Red County I was targeted and harassed rather viciously and even threatened if I didn't plan to vote Trump. I'd call that MAGA Extremism. I refuse to talk about who I'm voting for because quite frankly, it's no ones damned business.

You're right, of course. It's nobody's business who/what any of us vote for, or against.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance2
"2024 election front-runner, Donald J. Trump." Lmao. I hope he wins, you will be crushed if he doesn't, again lol. Looking neck to neck to me. I really wish the GOP had given us a better choice. This is madness. I believe it wouldn't be this close if we had a better GOP choice.

It takes a radical to clean out the radicals who are abusing our tax dollars and doing what's best for themselves. Bob Menendez is only one of hundreds of high-level crooks.

Many more have been identified by Trump and associates, but not yet charged.

That's coming 2025-2028 if Americans elect Donald Trump again, which is why those high-level criminals are so irrationally angry and paranoid at this point.

You elect a calm nice Republican (like Mike Pence) as President, there will be lower illegal immigration, lower gas prices, and less subsidies for baby-murder organizations. But the high-level crooks will continue ripping us off, skimming from foreign aid packages, and Zelenskyy & cronies in Ukraine government will continue receiving large financial rewards, courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer.

TRUMP may fail at removing most crooks, but he'll get more of them than a "nice" standardized Republican, who may be corrupt himself.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: WeMustCare

If he knew about this "highly classified" information while he was still POTUS why didn't he release it then, when he had the authority to do so and it would have helped his court cases?

The only security clearance that Trump has possessed since he left office is the one that allows him to review the classified documents that are the subject of his Espionage Act case in Florida. If any of that classified information was relevant to his election interference case, he could bring that up in the election interference case.

Basically, any classified information that Trump and his attorneys might possess legally would have to have come from either Trump's time as POTUS or from the classified documents that were seized at Mar-a-Lago. Those were the only two times he had legal access to classified information. That information could be introduced into any of his cases right now, if they can show the judge that the information is real and relevant. They could just go into a closed session and discuss it. Any classified information that Trump might have acquired illegally since he left office could not be admitted into evidence because it would be--wait for it--illegal.

The idea that Trump would have to wait until after he gets re-elected to bring up some mysterious, super-secret information that would exonerate him is bull#.

Like you actually have a clue pal. You DO NOT.
You just proved it with that amateurish opinion.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Does not matter how much evidence one has when the court pleas 'No Standing'.

There is a low standard of classification these days as the work of people like Tina Peters gets classified for just doing her job. She now sits in a cell for trying to talk about it.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Simply put…the Democrat party is morally and ethically bankrupt. You don’t hear the kind of hate we hear from the left coming from the right.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance2

There is no better GOP choice. You get to choose between swamp rat or Trump. Trump is perfect for this ti.e period.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Democrats must know if Americans elect Donald Trump President, their hateful actions will be returned and amplified many fold

I would much prefer if we didn't. That whole eye for an eye philosophy only pans out in Hollywood movies. Jordan Peterson has explored this concept and how it frequently snowballs beyond reasonable ken.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This guy was just mentally unwell.

Left: he voted for Trump 2016.

Right: he’s registered D, donates to D, posted he now hates Trump.

All that is true, but each side promotes their version of reality when reality is…

This guy was just mentally unwell.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

that's all been debunked. All of it.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

So why not just say OK you'll vote for Trump?

"When in Rome" ??

Sometimes you have to be smart not bold. 😀

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

How does your post tie in with Jeffries stirring up hate?? 🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

He started right in with P2025 and Abortion. -- maybe an hour after the shooting? Wasted no time with the PR BS 🤣

Extreme MAGA Republicans are the party of a national abortion ban and Trump’s Project 2025.

We must stop them.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He started right in with P2025 and Abortion. -- maybe an hour after the shooting? Wasted no time with the PR BS 🤣

Extreme MAGA Republicans are the party of a national abortion ban and Trump’s Project 2025.

We must stop them.

Every time I hear someone try and attach 2025 to trump I just roll my eyes and know I’m dealing with someone with a single digit IQ. I can’t believe there’s people stupid enough to continue to use the term when he has nothing to do with it. Kamala did it at the debate. It was one of those wait for it…..…there it is moments😂

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join