It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are setting up the steal y’all

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I believe that if Trump ran on the Democrat ticket, we wouldn't be seeing all of the media hate.

Thing is, he'd would have had to agree with the Democrat blackmail, in order to be on their ticket.

He didn't allow himself to be blackmailed, which is also why he self-funded most of his campaign.

Democrats don't even self fund their own basic living.

He isn't blackmailable; therefore, he is a threat to globalism.

We need to get foreign money out of U.S. politics!!

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Well said.

Blackmail is the controlling currency for these groups running the world.

Trump is a threat because he cannot be blackmailed.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Despite what you've read in the MSM, he absolutely did win the popular vote in WI, in 2016.

Once the audit started showing drastic differences in #s (HRC lost by tens of thousands more than originally thought) the WI audit was immediately shut down.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Trump hasn't polled above 50%. Even in 2016, he did not win the popular vote. He has never wone any vote subsequent to 2016, either.

What percent of media reporting on Trump been negative?

How often do they lie?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Are you absolutely certain this is "the democrats setting up the steal" and not "the Republicans setting up the coup"?

My opinion is the idea of stolen elections is a conditioning device used by Trump and vested interests on the right to polarize America against the left/progressive values while simultaneously setting up an actual insurrection if the party were to lose a second time.

And I can do the religious part too.

Trump is of The Great Dragon. The leviathan having risen from the sea. Cthulhu here to subjugate the world to its madness. Mainya here to decieve. Kali here to lead to excess. The Great Deceiver. The darkest of dark ones, The way of adversity, hatred, and division. All of the above.
Lulz.

Actually the Dems set up the both.

I still make sure I talk about J/6 at every dinner party.

Doesn’t everyone?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yes we fill out a paper ballot and then feed it to the computer
How the Hell do we know that our vote counted for the one we voted for.

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

In KY they ask for id, check it vs roll, then give us a paper ballot.

All good.

Until I turn it in to a Dominion voting box…

…since they implemented that we now have a Democrat authoritarian governor in an otherwise very red state.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: chr0naut

Despite what you've read in the MSM, he absolutely did win the popular vote in WI, in 2016.

Yes, Trump won by 10,704 votes, out of a total of 4,548,382 voters.

The final results were clearly very close. It wasn't some massive victory, he got the state only hanging on by his fingernails.

And that's just one of 50 states required for the whole popular election numbers.

Once the audit started showing drastic differences in #s (HRC lost by tens of thousands more than originally thought) the WI audit was immediately shut down.

The audit ran on for 3 weeks and the differences between Trump and Clinton weren't 'tens of thousands'. Clinton lost by 10,704 votes.

Even in Michigan, his percentage of popular votes in 2016 did not go above 50%.

2016 United States presidential election in Michigan

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Trump hasn't polled above 50%. Even in 2016, he did not win the popular vote. He has never wone any vote subsequent to 2016, either.

I don't know what percentage of media reporting has been negative. Neither do you.

I do know that some online reporting that was a big thing and was highly pro-Trump initially, ended up losing market share and some have even gone out of business (which happened during Trump's administration). I suspect the consumers of such propaganda stopped wanting to pay for "alternate facts" and were more critical of Trump's conduct and performance than a Trumper might like to admit.

How often do they lie?

I think that they don't always get things right, but they try not to outright lie.

However, Trump lies a lot, and so do his supporters.

And Trump probably genuinely believes the molehill mountaineering efforts of his favourite sources, as is indicated by several things he said during the last debate.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
a reply to: nugget1

Why do you think Dems did Jan 6 dry run?

I actually stated I thought it was a test run; my comment wasn't very well received. Sentiment began to change after the draconian measures taken during Covid were proven to have nothing to do with the virus and was well known at the time they implemented them.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I don't know what percentage of media reporting has been negative. Neither do you.

I do know that some online reporting that was a big thing and was highly pro-Trump initially, ended up losing market share and some have even gone out of business (which happened during Trump's administration). I suspect the consumers of such propaganda stopped wanting to pay for "alternate facts" and were more critical of Trump's conduct and performance than a Trumper might like to admit.

How often do they lie?

I think that they don't always get things right, but they try not to outright lie.

And Trump probably genuinely believes the molehill mountaineering efforts of his favourite sources, as is indicated by several things he said during the last debate.

Woah , Kamala lied a lot at the debate. Says a lot about you even making such a claim. You sound like such a fool and a bootlicker.

It’s not hard to fact check both candidates, wanna post the lies ?
edit on 16-9-2024 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

How often do they lie?

Woah , Kamala lied a lot at the debate. Says a lot about you even making such a claim. You sound like such a fool and a bootlicker.

It’s not hard to fact check both candidates, wanna post the lies ?

Fact-checking Kamala Harris and Donald Trump's 1st presidential debate

Well, she did say a few porkies, but overall, I think Trump out lied Harris in the debate.

edit on 2024-09-16T05:40:36-05:0005Mon, 16 Sep 2024 05:40:36 -050009am00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I think Trump used a mail-in ballot in 2020.

So whats the beef with others choosing to vote by mail?

After all what good for the goose.........

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If Harris wins in November - its certainly looking a close call at the moment as far as I can tell - then regardless of the margin some people will not accept it. They will allege vote rigging and various other nefarious tactics etc.

Will those allegations be correct?
I don't know.
What I do know is that with the resources and technology available in the US the vote should be beyond reproach.

Will the Democrats accept a Trump victory?
Possibly not.
But they'll be hard pressed to match some of the whining and lame excuses that I've read from some Trump supporters over the last four years.....but I suspect they'll try their hardest.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
I think Trump used a mail-in ballot in 2020.

So whats the beef with others choosing to vote by mail?

There are probably fewer potential Trump supporters entering the country illegally.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

Considering illegal aliens cannot vote in federal elections in the United States i fail to see the comparison.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Well we sure have already had one Coup and we may have had two if you count Biden being forced out of running for POTUS by the very people claiming to be worried about their "democracy" that is OUR REPUBLIC.

They are using the media to pretend an enemy from outside has just been fighting us in wars and they didn't move into D.C. and use blackmail and bribes to take over our elected officials who turn the other way when corruption should be exposed and vote for more of it.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If....We the People, can keep it.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's illegal to speed too, but if someone isn't officially checking your speed your probably going about 10 over.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
If Trump does win, the dems say they'll invoke the 14th. If they succeeded, there would probably be some serious turmoil.

The dems would rather see the country go up in flames rather than lose their power.

The dems think they have a fail-safe button to stop a Trump presidency

So what you're really saying is if Trump wins this Jamie Raskin is going to try and invalidate the vote?? Now let me see, wasn't this a crime? Insurrection? Isn't it what they accused Trump of doing? And this man is openly saying this now?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: some_stupid_name

That's nice but I cant see what it has to do with the fact its illegal for non US citizens to vote in federal elections.

Then there is the fact that speeding is generally classified as a traffic infraction, whereas voter fraud is a federal crime in the United States.
edit on 16-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join