It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are setting up the steal y’all

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Twitter

What y’all think.

They setting up the steal or na?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The only way she could win.

The media makes it look close.

It is not. But, if you’re going to steal it.

You have to convince people it’s close.

They first stole the Obama reelection.

They have perfected it.

You go to sleep with one winner.

Wake up with another.

edit on 15-9-2024 by whyamIhere because: Go some excellent kush.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

If they're using Dominion voting machines, then Biden has already won.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

There's going to be one pizzed off country when the results are finally announced, but there's no doubt in my mind they have a plan for that.

Heads are going to be spinning when the hammer drops.

(post by BernnieJGato removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Funny how it all works. We make our mark and someone says which ones came out on top, but we can't see the marks for ourselves or see how they were counted for the most part. The ones that count them really can't count them again without having a lot of problems. All that they count is marks that they were given in boxes or bits. They don't know where they came from. Machines that can be programmed any way they want for a winner.

So many gaps to allow fooling with the numbers.

I wonder if this is more reliable than rolling dice and trusting the guy running the game to tell you what came up without you actually seeing the dice?

And they don't understand why we ask questions about it.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

In KY they ask for id, check it vs roll, then give us a paper ballot.

All good.

Until I turn it in to a Dominion voting box…

…since they implemented that we now have a Democrat authoritarian governor in an otherwise very red state.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If Trump does win, the dems say they'll invoke the 14th. If they succeeded, there would probably be some serious turmoil.

The dems would rather see the country go up in flames rather than lose their power.

The dems think they have a fail-safe button to stop a Trump presidency

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

In Georgia they also check id and print out a sheet with a listing and a QR code. I haven't checked if the QR code matches the list yet. It might not and the counting machine probably just reads the QR code.

The machine printed paper ballots don't mean anything if they don't register the proper selections on the ballot in the counter.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The only thing we can do is pray for the country while forgiving the vote stealers.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There was a thread about this on YAHOO two days ago.

The vast majority of people said the same thing ... setting up a steal.

Claim it's close. Have 'polls' come out that it's close.

Say it's going to take days to count the votes.

Go to bed with Trump ahead, and then wake up 6 hours later to president Harris.

All those 3am trucks bringing in ballots while everyone is sleeping.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The last two election results have been questioned by both sides. 8 years in total and we are supposed to believe that nobody thought election reform might be something of great importance that should be addressed?

The idea that a country with a military budget bigger than the rest of the world combined can't use some money to secure the ballet box is unimaginable.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Why do you think Dems did Jan 6 dry run?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

www.oddschecker.com...

www.realclearpolling.com...

www.270towin.com...

She's polling ahead in MN, WI, MI, PA, and even NC.

If these are accurate, and the election were today, she'd win..

Do polls matter? No. Clinton proved that.

It makes me sad that this is the case. That even a legitimate democrat win isn't possible now. There will be no legitimate Harris victory. Even if it is. So it's pretty much setting up one of two things.

1. Trump wins and the country is saved. Free and Fair.
2. Trump loses, had election stolen (again) and the government is invalid and needs to be overthrown to insert the rightful president.

And it won't be considered a coup because it's not "a valid government being overthrown."

It's really fatalist, but that what this seems likes it wants to head towards. I can't do a damn thing to stop it, and it doesn't want to be stopped.

edit on 15-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Do you believe the voting to be fair, and free of cheating by Democrats?

Do you honestly believe that?

Edit.. hmm might have misread what you’re saying after re-reading you answered my question, apologies.

edit on 15-9-2024 by pianopraze because: Eta

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

My mother told me that she was told to mail in vote and to do it early this year. She gets all of her information from Facebook and main stream media. I think they are pushing people to mail in vote early so they can get a gauge on how many votes they need to manufacture a win.

Don't mail in vote unless you have to, I understand some people have to. Don't early vote unless you have to. Not telling anyone what to do but I'm voting on election day and I'm doing it at 7-8pm. We have to do everything we can to throw them off.

This goes both ways, both sides cheat.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Are you absolutely certain this is "the democrats setting up the steal" and not "the Republicans setting up the coup"?

My opinion is the idea of stolen elections is a conditioning device used by Trump and vested interests on the right to polarize America against the left/progressive values while simultaneously setting up an actual insurrection if the party were to lose a second time.

And I can do the religious part too.

Trump is of The Great Dragon. The leviathan having risen from the sea. Cthulhu here to subjugate the world to its madness. Mainya here to decieve. Kali here to lead to excess. The Great Deceiver. The darkest of dark ones, The way of adversity, hatred, and division. All of the above.
edit on 15-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Are you absolutely certain this is "the democrats setting up the steal" and not "the Republicans setting up the coup"?

My opinion is the idea of stolen elections is a conditioning device used by vested interests (with flimsy evidence) within the right to polarize America against progressive values while simultaneously setting up an actual insurrection if the party were to lose a second time.

And I can do the religious part too.

Trump is The Great Dragon. The leviathan having risen from the sea. Cthulhu here to subjugate the world to its madness. Mainya here to decieve. Kali here to lead to excess. The Great Deceiver. The darkest of dark ones, The way of adversity, hatred, and division. All of the above.

My opinion is both sides are bought out by a the same people, only a tiny minority work for we, the people.

I think they used to use the Republican Party as the major driver and now they are using the Democrat party.

Their stated goal, is published, which is to diminish the United States.

I think Trump was an unexpected hurdle and they are trying anything they can to get him out of the way to continue their agenda.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui

You absolutely NEED to vote early! As early as possible. People ARE stealing votes and once your vote is counted, it won't be changed.

Don't wait for November 5th!! Please, vote early.

We may see districts lose power or polling centers attacked.

Don't wait, take your ballot to the Clerks office or mail it early and check to be sure it's counted.

You have to play their game, against them. They know that Republicans typically vote in person. Time to turn the tables.

Also, get volunteers together to watch drop-boxes.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Trump hasn't polled above 50%. Even in 2016, he did not win the popular vote. He has never wone any vote subsequent to 2016, either.

<<   2  3 >>

join