It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the apocalypse already happened and are we living in the "little season" of Revelations?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
There is a lot to this, so much I'm going to just scratch the surface. That said there is a theory that we are living in the "little season" or the "little time", the period of time that Lucifer is released out of the bottomless pit to rule the world. This time is revelated to happen after the thousand year millennial reign of Jesus Christ. It proposes we are living in the times after the apocalypse, Jesus has returned, reigned here for a thousand years, and now Satan, or Lucifer, as prophesized in Revelation, is currently ruling the Earth.

Upon the return of Jesus, Revelation 20: 1-3 states that Satan would be imprisoned by an angel.

"1- And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2- He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3- And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."

Biblehub.com

With so many Christian religions around the world teaching that Christ has yet to return, this theory proposes that Jesus did return around 70 A.D. after the Roman siege of Jerusalem. According to Josephus, a historian of the time, Jerusalem was ravaged by famine, murder and even cannibalism. The Roman army managed to enter the city and destroy the Temple which Revelation also predicted.

This theory also emphasizes that Jesus prophesized his return in his day, not 2000 years later. In scripture, specifically Mark 13:30, Jesus told his disciples that he would return in their time.

Mark 13:30 - "Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done."

www.biblegateway.com...

The proponents of this claim that since Lucifer was released, the timeline has been falsified, and we currently are not aware of what year it really is. They further claim, to keep the public quite and dumbed down, insane asylums were created to house the ones who knew the truth and spoke openly about it. It also claims that the Dark Ages we are taught of today is possibly an inverted telling of what actually happened and is part of the thousand year reign of Christ. It's also thought that the Christian Byzantine empire, which also existed for around a thousand years, is within the time the Saints returned to reign alongside Jesus. It proposes that the events in our historical timeline maybe closer together than we are told.

Of course this is not a new theory. Some may know it as a version of Preterism, where it is thought the events of Revelation happened in the first century A.D. Oppositely, Futurism is the belief that Christ has yet to return.

Again I can only scratch the surface of this thinking, so I have included some videos that further investigate this topic, but searching "Little Season" on Youtube will open you up to numerous people diving into the subject.
These subjects dive into the claims of pre-existing old world structures, star forts, the mud floods, insane asylums, orphan trains, and even proposes that the Statue of Liberty, which oddly enough stands on a star fort shaped piece of land, was erected to commemorate Lucifer.

In my opinion, this is the mother of rabbit holes and is able to link all the above "conspiracies" into one giant theory of the mysteries in history.

This first video briefly touches on the subject and gives a cliff notes version of the theory.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Are you goin on about that book of Revelations? That account of the downfall of the previous civilization is often mistaken as being a prediction.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Very very interesting, maybe the cycles are much much quicker then anyone is lead to believe.

For Christ himself is the reborn form of Mithra who is the reborn of Atrahasis who is….

On a side note it reminds me a lot of Yuga cycle and that we are actually already on the Kaliyuga despite what the general knowledge of Hinduism has to say. It parallels this perfectly to say the least.

If you’re curious about the stunning similarities here look into Bibhu Dev Misra and his book yuga shift. Really good stuff.

If Bibhu is right March of this year should be interesting. But I’ve heard that line a few times, living through both the 2000 computer crisis and 2014 b'ak'tun Mayan calendar end times.

So odds are Bibhu is wrong but….maybe not.

edit on 14-9-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

I don't think you're looking into what I just posted or else you would see that it's saying Revelation was talking about the past civilization, specifically around 70 A.D.

I don't care if anyone believes this or not. I found it oddly answers a lot of our unknown past and even many conspiracies that have landed on ATS in the past. Is it true? I don't know, but it's 100% fits here on ATS.

At least it's not another politcal thread.
edit on 14-9-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

This is intriguing.

I will have to watch the videos later. Do they get into the “missing M”?

t.me...

The missing 1000 years.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I was referring to many thousands of year ago not just 2000 give or take a few.

I do thank you for a non political thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Since Jesus' 1,000 year reign is supposed to be one of peace I don't see how the millineum could already have happened.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

This is intriguing.

I will have to watch the videos later. Do they get into the “missing M”?

t.me...

The missing 1000 years.

Yes it does, specifally "The Little Season Theory #3" video, around 3:00 on the timeline. He briefly mentions how the M was added to some structures.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The theory is our history is a lie and the time of peace did happen, but like all things Lucifer, the timeline has been bastardized and many events were flipped around. For example: The Dark Ages could have been a time of peace instead of what we are currently taught that they were a time of ignorance, wars and plagues.

The theory asks who wrote the history books and were they being truthful, or being influenced while doing so?

I know many here will not like what it says, but maybe that is what intrigues me about the subject because it really goes against the narrative taught to us.

I read what you wrote in the Star Fort thread earlier today, strangely enough the Star Forts are part of this theory and our missing history.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply! I don't have time at the mement to watch all the videos, but I'mm having a bit of trouble with timelines.

After stn is loosed there is supposed to be seven years of terror; I've been around 75 years and few have been peaceful.
Will the videos explain the time line confusion and 'false' history?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I don’t think scripture states exactly how long Satan’s “little season” is.

The Antichrist’s season is seven years though.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I can't remember if it is in those particular videos I posted, I've seen so many of them since I came across this, but I think the Little Season theory 1-3 do talk about much of it. There is more than the 3 videos at his Youtube page but I didn't want to make a wall of videos. I find sometimes that too much information in a thread makes my head hurt, so I wanted to touch on the subject and allow those who are interested in subject to get a taste. The first video is pretty much a summary while there are other videos that go on for hours on the subject.

Again it goes from the mudflood, Star Forts, old world buildings that they believe were already erected, but claimed by our later civilization. They mention this is why these buildings are said to be "founded" around a certain time, because that is what they did, found them.

Many of the past ATS subjects are in the videos, even Tartaria. It's a smolten pot of conspiracy. Again i don't know how true any of this is, but it's like someone managed to put them all in the same subject. In my opinion it is the motherlode of WTF.

I'm serious when I say this rabbit hole is deep. So many people are adding to it, questioning the narrative, and really making me question what it is we think we know.

If it intrigues you, go to Youtube and type "Little Season" and hold on because the subject is plentiful.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

If you substitute your specialized religion with the stark reality of today, your answer is a resounding "YES." Broken down to its simplest terms, the reality is that UFOs are vastly superior aliens that are here to guide us to a better understanding of ourselves and the cosmos. And they have enlisted, in these times, governments to be their handmaidens. Make no mistake, there may be a reckoning for one and all (beyond a Heaven and a Hell).

In the less mechanical days, turning water into wine and bread loafs into multiples were yesterday's miracles. Today, the public is enchanted with magical flying machines that defy our accepted laws of physics and human logic.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

I don’t think scripture states exactly how long Satan’s “little season” is.

The Antichrist’s season is seven years though.

They think it's 250 years. If a millenium is a thousand years then it's thought the "Little Season" would be a quarter of that time. Hence the season.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

This theory also emphasizes that Jesus prophesized his return in his day, not 2000 years later. In scripture, specifically Mark 13:30, Jesus told his disciples that he would return in their time.

Mark 13:30 - "Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done."

www.biblegateway.com...

When He said “this generation,” He could have been referring to multiple things. For one, He could have meant this post-flood generation. As in, this generation that exists after the flood, but before the next worldwide judgment. Or He could be referring to the church generation (also referred to as the age/times of the Gentiles at Luke 21:24). Or He could have meant the generation that He is referring to 6 verses back at verse 24, “But in those days, after that tribulation,”.. which is probably what was most likely referring to.

When we pull Scripture out of context, we tend to make incorrect assumptions.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   

If it intrigues you, go to Youtube and type "Little Season" and hold on because the subject is plentiful.

I'll definitely be looking into it more as time becomes available, so thank you!

After reading the book about the Hopi's many decades ago I realized what we know about history is a little ....shall we say 'scattered' and disjointed?
Then I read Chan Thomas' book 'Adam and Eve and the Great Cataclism'. I, personnaly have come to believe civilization has gone nearly extenct many times; we seem to be stuck in a cycle of near total destruction followed by a rebound.

A Higher Power or Creator resonates with me from personal experiences, as does spirituality but organized religion does not.

I look forward to giving this rabbit hole some time and consideration.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Again I will say that I don't know if any of this is the truth. Thats for you to decide, you certainly won't hurt my feelings if you think it's all b.s.

It's a working theory, no one has the complete answers, but it's fascinating, at least in my opinion, to see peoples thoughts on this.

Maybe you can debunk it or maybe you can add to it. Our experiences, up bringings, and education are from all walks of life. I'm not a biblical scholar or even a fanatic, but upon hearing what people are putting together I found it interesting enough to share it here.

I'm not even going to say "deny ignorance", because it's up for you to look at, pray over if you choose, or even dismiss it all together.

I do appreciate those who question everything, because I do think a lot of our history is fabricated, but again I don't pretend to know the answers to anything. This is why you see a question mark in most of the subject matter of threads I have written. It is because I don't know anything for sure, only my experiences in life and that I can share them here.

I just appreciate that we can get together and discuss these topics without some form of persecution.

I feel many of you are also like that, or why else would you be here everyday commenting on subjects presented.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I can see you get what I'm trying to say. I too think history is up to interpretation and there does seem to be large gaps in our collective memory.

I know there is a higher power also from personal experiences, many that make me seem bat sh@t crazy, I'm fully aware of that, but I like to share them and see who else has had similar things happen to them. I surely cannot be the only one.
This is why I dive into uncomfortable subject matter and ask questions, even poke the bear. It is because like many others here, I feel there is way more to the narrative we have been spoon fed from our childhood. This is essentially the reason I go by The Lie We Live here.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Again I will say that I don't know if any of this is the truth.

I'm pretty sure none of us will know the truth until we leave this realm, but I'm pretty sure what we've all been taught to believe is not the truth.

I don't like being lied to and I have a suspicion that those in power know more of the truth than they'll ever share because it would mean losing much of their power over us.

As religion fades in priority from the coming generation those in power will need to replace it with a different control system, which they seem to be fervently working on.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   

The theory is our history is a lie and the time of peace did happen, but like all things Lucifer, the timeline has been bastardized and many events were flipped around. For example: The Dark Ages could have been a time of peace instead of what we are currently taught that they were a time of ignorance, wars and plagues.

The theory asks who wrote the history books and were they being truthful, or being influenced while doing so?

Sorry. I could not watch past the middle of Part 2. His "I'm a biblical cosmologist and I don't know how to make a working model of the flat Earth, but I know that all maps are false."

There is a good reason for there not being a working model: It's Bull #.

And every history book ever written is a lie, even the Church Fathers and the Nicaean Council, but somehow, miraculously, Matthew 25 and Revelation 20 are pristine truth and nothing but the truth.

Copernican model of the solar system is a Satanic lie. The floating city has been hovering over the North Pole since 70 A.D. invisible to ground telescopes, satellites, Hubbell and Webb telescopes, balloons, planes. Oh wait! Satellites and space telescopes are Satanic lies.

I think that I will stick with the modernized Copernican model of the Solar system, and have blind faith that ISS is real and actually orbiting the Earth.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join