It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undecided Voters Say TRUMP WON Debate, Kamala Came Off As SNOOTY

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: pianopraze

She made it about his ego, on purpose, and he responded to the attacks on his ego more than defending his policy and vision for America. Hook line and sinker.

It was also irrelevant for those moderators to bring up her race. We all know she was the first female Indian Senator and we all know she's being pushed as the first female black president. It was stupid to ask Trump about it and has zero bearing on how to better the country.

Trump was composed in his Biden debate, I would imagine he'll do the same if Kamala has the balls to debate him with an unbiased moderator(s). I didn't think I'd see the day that CNN was fair towards Trump, but the plan was also to oust Biden, none of us knew it at that point.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: Vermilion

The "talents" Kamala displayed in California won't work on the national stage. She found that out in 2019 and will see the same crash/burn this fall.

Exactly.
California politics are unique.
The democrat supermajority there creates politicians who give zero #s about the other party.
They regularly tell the republicans there to shut up and sit down.
They have no need to compromise/negotiate policies.

To be totally honest, I want MAGA Republicans to have majorities (WH/House/Senate) large enough so we can tell Democrats to "shut up and sit down".

None of the, "Because we need your votes and want you to like us, we'll allow 500,000 illegal aliens instead of 2 million, Mr. Schumer and Mr. Jeffries.".

So no RINOs who are afraid to speak up when democrats are in power? I'm down with that. That's why I didn't bother to vote in the 2012 election, We'd still be hearing about how bad Romney was if he'd won and it'd be used against us like Obama and Biden are being used against ReRe Harris.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: RazorV66

Neither are good for prosperity.

Interest payments this year is 13% of government spending, the third largest category.

These two administrations have increased the debt by about 50% in just 8 years. Even if we give both the excuse of COVID, both would still have added to the debt.

Those interest payments are only going to get bigger with rates and the debt itself going up. They project it could get to 20% in the coming years.

Both are silent about doing anything to address it, which doesn’t matter since both had 4 years to try.

if you checked out the plan to have Musk gut the FWA in the government, you might get a small chub knowing how much cash will NOT be spent and how it would reduce the deficit by a large margin (if it happens)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Vermilion

The "talents" Kamala displayed in California won't work on the national stage. She found that out in 2019 and will see the same crash/burn this fall.

Exactly.
California politics are unique.
The democrat supermajority there creates politicians who give zero #s about the other party.
They regularly tell the republicans there to shut up and sit down.
They have no need to compromise/negotiate policies.

To be totally honest, I want MAGA Republicans to have majorities (WH/House/Senate) large enough so we can tell Democrats to "shut up and sit down".

None of the, "Because we need your votes and want you to like us, we'll allow 500,000 illegal aliens instead of 2 million, Mr. Schumer and Mr. Jeffries.".

So no RINOs who are afraid to speak up when democrats are in power? I'm down with that. That's why I didn't bother to vote in the 2012 election, We'd still be hearing about how bad Romney was if he'd won and it'd be used against us like Obama and Biden are being used against ReRe Harris.

My disgust of both parties grows daily.

Massey, and a few other liberty oriented are speaking up but 90+ percent of both sides are just disgusting.

Trump, while not liberty oriented, at least is not actively destroying our country for self interests.

Only hope I see is to get more liberty oriented people in office on state local and congressional level. I don’t care if they wear D or R labels.

a reply to: network dude

I hope he’s actually allowed to perform the cuts!

edit on 12-9-2024 by pianopraze because: Adding reply

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I've never voted for a democrat but I'd take a Jim Webbesque dude over most of the "republicans" currently stealing oxygen in Washington.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yeah; snooty.
The older, popular expression was Uppity.
When a minority spoke out above their perceived class.

Reality is that she came prepared, completely controlled Trump by stepping on his ego.

He was 3 feet tall by the end of the night.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

her constant lies were never fact checked by the mods.

Debate moderator Linsey Davis was Kamal's sorority.

I'll never understand how always having partisan debate moderators can be considered fair and ballanced.

I was really disappointed in the 'debate'. Trump had the opportunity to really shine but instead his over-sized ego came through.

Kamal did a good job promissing the moon and all the free stuff you could ever want in exchange for your vote, and idiots will actually believe she can deliver. Every single one of her 'policies' requires an act of congress, so it's just empty words catering to people who are too lazy to work for what they get.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Only a MAGA moron would believe that thinking through your policy positions ahead of time is "cheating".

And only an idiot would claim she had policy positions. What she has are lies to tell the people just to get elected and then her true policies will be revealed. It took too the day before the debate to even get any "policies" up on her campaign page! How do you prepare for that?
For the record what were her successful prosecutions? They all seem to be the antithesis of the current democratic party line. How many poc's did she get sentenced for drugs again?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Yeah; snooty.

Reality is that she came prepared, completely controlled Trump by stepping on his ego.

Yea, we don't like her bacause we are all raycist. U R SOO SMART!

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yeah; snooty.

Only in Leftist Fantasyland does anyone believe that.

Nobody with more than 2 brain cells believes that Harris can fix the economy that her and Biden F'ed up with their failed policies.

Only you losers think her "New Way Forward" will be different than her and Biden's "Let's Go Backward"

You guys have a mental illness that needs to be examined at the University level, the trouble is the University level is infiltrated by people with the same mental illness.
edit on 12-9-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: Boomer1947

Only a MAGA moron would believe that thinking through your policy positions ahead of time is "cheating".

And only an idiot would claim she had policy positions. What she has are lies to tell the people just to get elected and then her true policies will be revealed. It took too the day before the debate to even get any "policies" up on her campaign page! How do you prepare for that?
For the record what were her successful prosecutions? They all seem to be the antithesis of the current democratic party line. How many poc's did she get sentenced for drugs again?

If he could get a kid to show him how to come back into a thread he posted in, your response would be warrented. He can't navigate the complexities of technology, so he's limited to one post then nappytime and a glass of metemucal. But her only artuculated policies have to do with giving government money to folks. Buying their votes, all while not being smart enough to grasp what causes inflation. (hint, it's spending government money on needless things and injecting too much cash into the system)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yeah; snooty.

Nobody with more than 2 brain cells believes that Harris can fix the economy that her and Biden F'ed up with their failed policies.

Only you losers think her "New Way Forward" will be different than her and Biden's "Let's Go Backward"

You guys have a mental illness that needs to be examined at the University level, the trouble is the University level is infiltrated by people with the same mental illness.

these are the same folks who also thought she was a "drag on the ticket" a few months ago, but since they were told this is their last best hope, pretend you like her, they are sheeping along nicely. Even defending her "policies".

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yeah; snooty.

these are the same folks who also thought she was a "drag on the ticket" a few months ago, but since they were told this is their last best hope, pretend you like her, they are sheeping along nicely. Even defending her "policies".

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Did something upset you?

I remember how it felt when Biden vapor locked during the last debate.
Not surprised, disappointed that he was the guy.
It was upsetting.

Now that you can see the your guy is a complete loser, liar, criminal, old and easy to manipulate, in love with Putin and Victor Orban. You still defend him. That’s admirable!!

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Donald Trump just said he will not do another debate with Kamala. That is good news.

Democrats want Kamala to catch up with Trump.. And believe debates is the only way she can do it.

The angrier they get over this, the more it will confirm that candidate Donald Trump made the right decision.

edit on 1292024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Donald Trump just said he will not do another debate with Kamala. That is good news.

Democrats want Kamala to catch up with Trump.. And believe debates is the only way she can do it.

The angrier they get over this, the more it will confirm that candidate Donald Trump made the right decision.

lol. Nice spin.
He’s scared to death of being atomized.
Game over man. Take his passport.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

unless he's trying to get Harris to push for a Fox News debate. Doubt she has the stones for that one, but it could be part of the plan.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Did something upset you?

I remember how it felt when Biden vapor locked during the last debate.
Not surprised, disappointed that he was the guy.
It was upsetting.

Now that you can see the your guy is a complete loser, liar, criminal, old and easy to manipulate, in love with Putin and Victor Orban. You still defend him. That’s admirable!!

Not upset about anything, winning has that effect on life.

You guys gotta be upset that you are stuck with a 2 bit fraud as a candidate though.
I almost feel bad for you clowns.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: spacedoubt

unless he's trying to get Harris to push for a Fox News debate. Doubt she has the stones for that one, but it could be part of the plan.

It should be held at some sort of news channel though.
Fox says they are entertainment.
But sure, a different venue.
I just don’t think it can help him.
Avoiding pushback is his only hope.

I do think that she now has the ability to get under his skin, debate or not.
From a distance.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: TzarChasm

She made it about his ego, on purpose, and he responded to the attacks on his ego more than defending his policy and vision for America. Hook line and sinker.

It was also irrelevant for those moderators to bring up her race. We all know she was the first female Indian Senator and we all know she's being pushed as the first female black president. It was stupid to ask Trump about it and has zero bearing on how to better the country.

Trump was composed in his Biden debate, I would imagine he'll do the same if Kamala has the balls to debate him with an unbiased moderator(s). I didn't think I'd see the day that CNN was fair towards Trump, but the plan was also to oust Biden, none of us knew it at that point.

He wasn't composed at all. You would think this was his first debate. I'm not a fan of Kamala but she made a fool of him and most audiences agree. That doesn't make her look smart so much as it makes him look insecure when he knew that was her strategy, his top advisors warned him, and still he chased the ball every time she threw it. It was embarrassing to watch.

edit on 12-9-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join