It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi seems bitter and angry, like she knows she can't win

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
originally posted by network dude

AUSTIN, Texas - Former House Speake r Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., suggested that "30%" of Republican voters will never vote for Democrats because of their racism, sexism and homophophilia.

She's not wrong. I'm not a Republican but I too will not be voting Democrat because of their racism, sexism, and obsession with gay sex

Democrats are the worst.

More damning news...

DEMOCRATS and KKK hate People of Color.

82% of shootings are people of color. Democrats approve.

74% of murdered unborn babies are people of color. Democrats approve.

😡

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

She's like 80. Does it matter? Crazy as Trumps near there. And he's bat sh-t crazy too.

I'm 71...and I look bitter.😁

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
She displays all the symptoms of being abused as a child. 😯

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: berbofthegreen
You do not know how stressful it is to be a member of a crime family:

enigmose.com...

Although one nice thing about it is you cannot find links like I posted above within the results of the worlds most popular search engine.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Bitter and angry seems to describe a few on here.

The debate isn't on until 2am over here.
edit on 10-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Confirmation today that thousands of illegal aliens and non citizens have been found on the voter roles.
How many thousands? Who knows , but this something the Republican house should be showing by state and district.
I have no doubt what they found is the tip of the iceberg.

I doubt Pelosi is worried at all - the Democrat ground game is too good. By ground game, I mean getting non citizens to vote.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Naw, she's just frustrated she can't find her morning Martini.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

So it's now racist and sexist to point out how racist and sexist the left is.

Irony doesn't even begin to cut it.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have two good things to say about Pelosi. One is that she recognizes Trump for what he is. Second, though she is reported as having been instrumental in convincing Biden to step down, the result of that action was not to her liking. She did not want to Harris to automatically become the nominee. What she wanted was an open convention with anyone who wanted to put themselves or anyone else forward could do so and then let the delegates work it out. But as it was she seems to have been in the minority as Harris was all to happily accepted before the convention.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

She'll have to make do with vodka on her cornflakes instead.

And yes, I knew someone at Uni that actually did.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
I have two good things to say about Pelosi. One is that she recognizes Trump for what he is.

And that is he is a threat to the deeply entrenched uniparty criminals that have taken over our government.

That's what you meant, of course.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: DAVID64

All he has to do is let her talk and use those facial expressions he has.

other than that have clear answers when he has to talk.

Honestly it should be a slam dunk, though I am still skeptical that the debate will happen.

Same here,,,waiting for them to say Kamala has tested positive for covid and won't be able to debate.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed She suffers from Booze Brain

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yes, that, along with a major threat to Western Civilization and humanity as a whole. Yeah, that's what I meant.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yes, that, along with a major threat to Western Civilization and humanity as a whole. Yeah, that's what I meant.

keep hearing this, but as of yet, nobody can articlulate how he is such a threat. Care to give it a spin?
edit on 10-9-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Seems like he could have wiped out Western Civilization and humanity as a whole during his first term, what stopped him?

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Cuz muh CNN dun tolds me so.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

It's doesn't take a spin dude. All it takes is to turn around to see he is an imbecile.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

No one expected him to win the first time so his whole cabinet and entourage was a disorganized jumble.. Now it is four years later and he has totally shown his stripes, I think there are two kinds of people who support him.. I think one kind are like people here, good people who love their country. The other kind are authoritarian sociopaths who pretend to support him as a way to take over the country. I know, I know, it sounds so much like the rhetoric we hear here about the left.

Trump sucks up all the air in the room. The move conservatives should have made was in 2020. They should have all registered Democrat and voted for Gabbard in the primaries and we would never have had to put up with Biden for four years.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join