It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi seems bitter and angry, like she knows she can't win

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

AUSTIN, Texas - Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., suggested that "30%" of Republican voters will never vote for Democrats because of their racism, sexism and homophobia.

Speaking at the 2024 Texas Tribune Festival on Saturday, Pelosi was pressed by podcast host Kara Swisher on why the presidential race between Vice President Kamala Harris and former President Trump is so close.

You are all just deplorables. 30% of republicans are raycist! Why would she be so bitter and angry? I think she understands the gargantuan mistake they made, and regret the decisions which put them in the spot to have to ditch Joey, and lovingly embrace the least popular VP in history. The MSM gold dusting was nice, but the truth still exists, even beyond the glitter. She seems like a feral animal backed into a corner. She's gnashing and clawing to get free, but deep down, knows there is no escape.

I believe Nancy and David Muir were both grown in the same test tube. Watch them talk and see how they use their hands. Then imaging them with their hands tied down. They'd be mute. (for the conspiracy angle)
edit on 10-9-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Nancy Pelosi was born bitter and angry.

She's been bitter and angry all her life.

She's a bitter and angry person.

And I'm bitter and angry about Nancy Pelosi continuing to use up my air.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If Trump wins, I expect Pelosi to retire. She's 84 and she knows her time is up, so she's trying to do as much damage as possible before she goes. Defeating Trump is the legacy she wants to leave behind.

Her district is literally a sh**hole, but she thinks she knows what's best for the country.

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., suggested that "30%" of Republican voters will never vote for Democrats because of their racism, sexism and homophobia.

There's the problem with Democrats. If you disagree with them, you automatically get labeled with some ist or ism. They try to shame you into voting for them. It can't be because their policies are destructive, it's just you.
edit on 10-9-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I like that time Trump scorned her when she tried to shake his hand. Some say she was hoping to poison him. Most know she hates Trump and would never shake his hand for any good reason. Then she tore up the paper while sitting behind him like an angry four year old. Always bitter and angry about something, usually it's because of those who oppose and stand in her way of making life worse for common citizens with her destructive policies.

She's a disgrace and an embarrassment.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
You do not know how stressful it is to be a member of a crime family:

enigmose.com...

Although one nice thing about it is you cannot find links like I posted above within the results of the worlds most popular search engine.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: berbofthegreen

People who are actually members of a crime family don't brag about it on an open forum that is know to be monitored by the alphabet agencies.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Pelosi has always come off as angry and bitter, even when she's trying to be 'sweet' in front of the camera.
Her hand waving has alwasy bee too annoying to watch, like some strange cousin of turets syndrome. I noticed Kamal began waving her hands when she speaks a couple of weeks ago, and now it all makes sense; Pelosi is her main debate coach, teaching her how to 'goad' Trump during the debate.

If Trump falls for it, he loses a ton of votes, just like his abismal child-like performance against Biden in 2020 cost him dearly. If he sticks just to the issues that need to be addressed Kamal becomes the 2024 debate fool.

Tulsi has been coaching Trump on debate tactics; I hope she got through to him. The cycle of weaponized politics needs to be stopped.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Pelosi has always come off as angry and bitter, even when she's trying to be 'sweet' in front of the camera.
Her hand waving has alwasy bee too annoying to watch, like some strange cousin of turets syndrome. I noticed Kamal began waving her hands when she speaks a couple of weeks ago, and now it all makes sense; Pelosi is her main debate coach, teaching her how to 'goad' Trump during the debate.

If Trump falls for it, he loses a ton of votes, just like his abismal child-like performance against Biden in 2020 cost him dearly. If he sticks just to the issues that need to be addressed Kamal becomes the 2024 debate fool.

Tulsi has been coaching Trump on debate tactics; I hope she got through to him. The cycle of weaponized politics needs to be stopped.

Not like putting Tulsi on a terrorist watch list isn't weaponized politics right?

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

If Trump can maintain his composure and stick to the facts, he'll smoke Harris. She hasn't done anything in the last 4 years that even remotely resembles her campaign promises, so I have no clue why people would believe her. I also think it's very telling that her campaign changed tactics and is trying to sound more Conservative.

Evidence says no.
edit on 10-9-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I think she understands the gargantuan mistake they made, and regret the decisions which put them in the spot to have to ditch Joey, and lovingly embrace the least popular VP in history. 

Despite excuses from Hoover, allegations continued to pile up and President John F. Kennedy finally requested in 1961 that “D’Alesando’s involvement with Baltimore hoodlums; with favoritism in awarding city contracts; [and] protection for political contributors and the prosecution of local cases” be investigated.

Nancy Pelosi is a petulant child. She is a daughter of a gangster, from an unscrupulous family led by Thomas Ludwig John D'Alesandro Jr. It looks like having RFK, jr doesn't help Nancy since his dad was involved in exposing her dad as a hoodlum. This is what a spoiled brat looks like when she doesn't get her way. Interesting, the FBI released these investigation reports on Nancy's father on Jan. 6th.

The documents released on the 6th provide evidence that Pelosi’s father was investigated by the FBI based on Kennedy’s concerns.  The results of the investigation were provided to Kennedy and his brother Bobby, the Attorney General.

gangster

edit on 10-9-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

She seemed pretty cheerful when she was inviting everyone down to Chinatown for Chop Suey and COVID.

Just sayin'

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The most racist and sexist people I have ever known have been leftists and democrats.

They are more concerned about the color of your skin, what's between your legs, than what's between your ears.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
She's always bitter and angry.
She's the walking talking poster child for age/term limits for people elected to DC.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
originally posted by network dude

AUSTIN, Texas - Former House Speake r Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., suggested that "30%" of Republican voters will never vote for Democrats because of their racism, sexism and homophophilia.

She's not wrong. I'm not a Republican but I too will not be voting Democrat because of their racism, sexism, and obsession with gay sex

Democrats are the worst.

edit on 5300909America/Chicagoam10 by 5thHead because: 😇

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
We are talking about the woman who Tore up the State of the Union speech on live television in front of America.

That single action was so divisive and also one of the worst decisions she ever made . It was very very immature and spoke to her true character .

People forget what a politician is . Politics is the Art of compromise . A politician is by definition supposed to be the person in a room who brings the people together , the person who finds the common ground for all .

And of course lest we forget her Magical Millions of dollars that certainly didn't come from her Government salary.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

All he has to do is let her talk and use those facial expressions he has.

other than that have clear answers when he has to talk.

Honestly it should be a slam dunk, though I am still skeptical that the debate will happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: DAVID64

All he has to do is let her talk and use those facial expressions he has.

other than that have clear answers when he has to talk.

Honestly it should be a slam dunk, though I am still skeptical that the debate will happen.

Something is off .

She cannot afford to bomb on that debate stage . That is a Fact .

Yet it seems they are going through with it .....

What is the play here ? I don't see it ....

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

"30%" of Republican voters will never vote for Democrats because of their racism

They have played the race card to death. I wish I had a dollar for every time I've been called a racist. I'd have a lot of money, and I'd have to be really careful, because some black people would probably try to rob me.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

There's the problem with Democrats. If you disagree with them, you automatically get labeled with some ist or ism.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The most racist and sexist people I have ever known have been leftists and democrats.

They are more concerned about the color of your skin, what's between your legs, than what's between your ears.

Ah politics where people dehumanise each other in the name of some idiot politician who cares not one iota for the working class

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Nancy Pelosi was born bitter and angry.

She's been bitter and angry all her life.

She's a bitter and angry person.

And I'm bitter and angry about Nancy Pelosi continuing to use up my air.

Nancy was only happy in 1955 when she won the "Miss Lube Rack" title.

Source: oldgas.com...

Alcohol and Evil Thoughts began destroying her soon after.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join