It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nephilim Looked Like Clowns

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
For those of you who don't do clowns, you may find this interesting and an answer to your fear.

From the book and Youtube series "The Nephilim Looked Like Clowns" comes an intriguing connection to tribes around the world who seemingly emulate similar styles in their culture. The author and Youtuber Paul Stobbs, from his channel "UnderstandingConspiracy", points out that the Nephilim resembled what we know today as clowns. Whether it is a court jester, harlequin, the clockwork elves from Ayahuasca experiences, or even the Chinese dragon, he shows examples from worldwide civilizations who not only dress like these beings during ceremonies, but also channel their presence.

At a closer look they all seem to be displaying the same beings whom he thinks is most likely the biblical Nephilims true appearance.

A much longer dive into the subject was released recently during a collaboration with another Youtuber.

edit on 8-9-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Pretty sure that the Nephilim are just myth and didn't actually exist.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm pretty sure you didn't watch the video.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Ah, so it's just a myth. Like ANTIFA.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Even if you do not believe in the Nephilim connection there does seem to be a link between todays clowns and whatever these worldwide tribes are idolizing.
From large eyes, wide smiles, red hair, tusked teeth and stripped or polka dotted appearances, these civilizations seem to all be focusing on the same things.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I believe that some group of individuals that they called the Nephilim did exist. But all the stuff they said about them is probably just old tales from thousands of years ago. Heck, people from India had elephants for thousands of years and would dress them up with hats and fancy looking garnishes. Could be that people who were not that used to the elephants thought they resembled a clown when they were all dolled up. Interpretation of ancient history is hard because people back then had a different way of thinking. Many translations of other languages even today do not accurately identify the full meaning because the translators try to adjust the perspective to match their knowledge....this has been going on for a very long time.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm pretty sure you didn't watch the video.

I also did not watch the video. What fun is it if your response is pertinent...can't make a jest off of it if you look at the evidence

I watched the movie clowns from outer space on van goolie last night.

edit on 8-9-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If you find time you should give it a chance. Regardless of his Nephilim connection there does seem to be a connection between what these worldwide civilizations are dressing up as. Even from the pale white face and frilled ruff Elizabethan collar wearing of the British royalty to what we know as clowns today, there does seem to be some kind of emulation going on.

The Nephilim Looked Like Clowns is his title, but regardless his connections around the world are something to check out.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

But you believe in Aliens...

ETA:

It never ceases to amaze me how people vehemently reject things like the nephilim because it is Biblical.

At the same time, they vehemently defend aliens.

There can't be a creator, but at the same time they preach about aliens creating us.

I'm confused.
edit on 8-9-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

ETA:

It never ceases to amaze me how people vehemently reject things like the nephilim because it is Biblical.

There can't be a creator, but at the same time they preach about aliens creating us.

I'm confused.

The Nephilim and their parents the Aliens are both in scripture. All the Angels cheered when Earth was created. They didnt come from here. Angels are aliens . There are several different types. They are not allowed to procreate. 200 of them came down on Mount Hermon and entered into an agreement to break the law and take human wives. They had some pretty funky children. They were violent, powerful, and said to eat Human flesh.
My dad remembered as a child in the 20s and 30s the reports in newspapers on giants remains being found all over the US. Im fairly sure he has newspaper clippings here at the house in one of the file cabinets. He kept everything, and he was a research scientist

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ah, so it's just a myth. Like ANTIFA.

Just looking at your avatar, are you Nephilim?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I watched the videos, pretty interesting what he says in the first one. But the nephilim in the bible were supposed to be strong and really big. Giantism genetics like my grandmothers cousin Big Louis Moilanen seems to be what they are referring to.

Although Big Louis did join a circus for a while, and there were clowns in the circus. I am glad that I do not have enough of the giantism genes to have become so big. I did grow eleven inches in the summer when I was a kid, but that was the end of my rapid growth. It was a painful summer, everything hurt because of the stretching of the bones so fast...strain on the muscles and ligaments took about seven months to settle down. Went from five foot two to six foot one in one summer off from school, very few people even recognized me when I went back to school.

I do know someone who had his giantism activate, he had to duck at the grocery store when coming through their eight foot door locally, I am not used to looking up at people that tall. I asked him what happened, he said all of a sudden he started growing and he was about fifty at the time...that is really unusual, the doctors were trying to control his growth after gaining almost two feet in two years...nobody knew what was triggering it..something went awry. There is a medical name for his condition, can't remember it off hand, but when I looked it up it was mentioned it is called giantism. I do not know what happened to him, I barely knew him before that happened..only from seeing him where he worked and when it all started, he had to quit that job. I do not know if he is even alive anymore, that was about twelve to fifteen years ago when I saw him at the grocery store. He said he did not like the medications side effects that they were trying to treat him with.

He remembered me when he saw me, I did not recognize him at first...facial features were the same but two foot taller, I couldn't believe it was him...his voice did change but face was about the same.

So, with my genetics I am still not completely safe from rapid growth I guess. My sister was very big, her bones in her bones in her forearms were as big as my whole forearm was and her joints were huge. She did not get taller, just really big boned.

edit on 8-9-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Interesting if not compelling stuff. I’ve watched the series the guy did, like 40-something vids, along with a bunch of interviews.

I think there’s maybe something to some of it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheepish

I assume you are also aware of his videos on the millennial reign of Christ and the theory that we could be living in the little season, which suggests that Christ returned @ 70 AD, reigned for 1000 years, and now Satan has been released from the pit to rule for a short period of time. That would put us after the events of Revelation and the apocalypse.
If you haven’t that is a rabbit hole I’ve thought about making a thread about.
There is so much involved that I’m not sure if I can do it justice, but I will say it touches on other conspiracies like the orphan trains, the introduction to insane asylums, the mud flood, rewritten history, old world buildings, who the antichrist was, Jesus currently living at the North Pole, and could explain the evil and wars we are seeing today.

If any of this intrigues anyone I highly suggest going to YouTube and searching the phrase “ little season” and strap in because it’s a wild suggestion that might just leave your jaw on the floor.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Jesus currently living at the North Pole, and could explain the evil and wars we are seeing today.

That sounds like something you tell you kids so they behave running up to Christmas.

And the problem being, at least to my knowledge, is that there is no land at the North Pole.

Just big sheets of ice floating atop the Arctic Ocean.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Which Christmas? Some believe Jesus was born on September 11th.

No land that we are aware of, but supposedly, much like Antarctica, you just can’t go there to prove for yourself.
Not to derail this thread, but the theory is that the camp of the saints will be located in the center of all things. The authors of this theory like to point to the old maps that show a black mountain located between four land masses shown depicted at the North Pole. Google: old world map North Pole.

It’s thought that Santa is the bastardized take on what’s really going on. Much like everything that Lucifer is said to have done to history by warping what really is going on. Who wrote our history books and what organizations did they belong to?

Again there is a lot to it and really deserves it’s own thread.
edit on 9-9-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Yeah, a lot to it indeed like satellite imagery and maps for instance.

Could deserve a thread TheLieWeLive.

If you start one I'm sure many will be interested.

Obviously, i take it somewhat with a large pinch of salt all the same.

But hey-ho we are in the conspiracy forum.
edit on 9-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

ETA:

I'm confused.

So what? There is a lot of anecdotal evidence that aliens have been visiting earth. So I think it's possible.

And I wasn't being 'vehement'. I simply stated that I thought it was a myth. One sentence and calm. That's not 'vehement'.

There is nothing other than old testament biblical story to support that Nephilim exist. And much of the old testament has been debunked.

The fact that much of the Old Testament has been debunked does not mean that there is no creator. God can exist while the stories about Him are false. I believe in a creator God. Not sure why you seem to think that just because someone believes in a God that also means that person has to believe in Old Testament stories that have been proven false .. like Noahs Ark for example.

Nephilim are said to be the cross between fallen angels and humans. This can not happen. Theologically it's impossible. Angels are entities of pure spirit. They can not procreate. Two angels do not get together and have sex and make baby angels. Likewise they do not mate with humans. Angels have no procreative abilities with each other and that means they could not procreate with humans.

If you want to say that Nephilim are the product of ALIENS and humans ... then that might be possible. That would be two flesh and blood creatures making offspring. Although the likelyhood that aliens and humans would be sexually compatible and that there could be offspring is highly unlikely.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Agreed, that’s why I’m not trying to be pushy with it because who really knows?
I am just an armchair warrior, like most, who recently listened to a podcast and watched a video. If anything I’m intrigued on how they’ve pieced it all together.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join