It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me the financial gain Trump got from being POTUS.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The rule is, don't ask the question, unless you know the answer. I'm Breaking that rule. I don't know. And the answer might prove Trump made bank on being pres. Most others went from poverty to riches, the elite just seem to fall into good things. But as Trump was well off before he ran, he must have done it for selfish reasons. Make himself even richer, or just pump that ego that has already been maxed out by being president already. Something drove him then, and is driving him now. Could it be the ice cream?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
The rule is, don't ask the question, unless you know the answer. I'm Breaking that rule. I don't know. And the answer might prove Trump made bank on being pres. Most others went from poverty to riches, the elite just seem to fall into good things. But as Trump was well off before he ran, he must have done it for selfish reasons. Make himself even richer, or just pump that ego that has already been maxed out by being president already. Something drove him then, and is driving him now. Could it be the ice cream?

Most likely his reasoning is to become president again, Fix his ego , but the most important reason is to pardon himself and stay out of jail.

Then he (Trump) will plot to stay in power until he dies.

Im sure others here will flame me for this, but its MY answer to your question.

Have at it !

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

If He didn't run, I don't think they would be trying to jail him for paying back his loans, or paying his lawyer, and calling it a legal fee. But hey, when in clown world, make the most of those big red shoes. Honk Honk sport!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

He is doing it because he is going to Hand you, Kamala, and the rest of the brainwashed masses on the left their collective asses. All while the right laughs their asses off.

Silly statement, eh?
Your is sillier.

edit on 6-9-2024 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well time will tell who is brainwashed and who is not.

I am likely not going to post anymore on this kind of subject.
Positions are entrenched .. hopefully I am wrong .. we will see!

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here lets have another laugh.

Trump is doing this, so he can get in there and pardon Hunter Biden, to show Hunter what a dick his dad is.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected

One of many in a labyrinth of side hustles.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Im in California, and about this time of election year there were DNC stickers and signs all over town.

I haven't seen any at all for Kamala or Joe. Why? Because what the media says isn't so?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
People stayed at his hotels after he was president.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Would have to dive into this subject, but one example, his hotels charged 5x the going rate for Secret Service rooms. Over 1.4 million was paid to his properties according to the ledgers.

In one ledger obtained by the Oversight Committee and published in the report, the Secret Service was charged $1,160 for a room at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. for agents protecting Eric Trump on March 8, 2017. The government rate for D.C. on that night was $242. On Nov. 8, 2017, another ledger shows that the Secret Service was charged $1,185 to lodge agents protecting Donald Trump Jr. The government rate was $201.

NBC

And as annee mentioned, over 30 patents were fast tracked after a dinner with Xi.

He also unlike every other President he never fully divested from his businesses, so really any money made benefited him and the family.
edit on 6-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The word hustle reminds me of pool sharps and prostitutes.

Ivanka is not like that, but, do you know of any women that had sex with an elderly man 31 years her senior, for something valuable in return? Where did it get that women................

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Most likely his reasoning is to become president again, Fix his ego , but the most important reason is to pardon himself and stay out of jail.

Have at it !
Hmmm.

Seems like he should’ve done all that the first time he was prez….

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Hunter Biden smoked crack with whores all day and night while his father was VP.

Trump's kids were all legitimate business people long before he became president.

You tell me who is doing better things if you can.

But you are the one that thought Michael Cohen was charming.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Even though NYAG Letit James and creepy Judge Arthur Engoron took all of Donald Trump's fortune, he still was able to scrape up enough money for his son Barron Trump to enroll in New York University. The Trump family loves New York, even though crooks are in charge, for the moment.

Barron now at NYU: nz.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

originally posted by: rigel4

Have at it !
Hmmm.

Seems like he should’ve done all that the first time he was prez….

1st term was to identify who the most corrupt anti-American thieves at the top of the pyramid were/are.

As Trump stated before leaving office, "we caught them all". That's his way of saying his admin identified the top-tier crooks (past/present).

Next comes the trials, which is why "they" are so emotional when describing the "carnage" Donald Trump will bring to America.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

According to Forbes, he lost about 1 billion in personal wealth as President.

I too would love to see where he enriched himself while in office.

Even the weird conspiracy theories.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

To make friends?
Have free time?
Ensure a safe and secure life for himself and his family?

x.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Did they use the minibar?

Because you should never use the minibar.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

And as annee mentioned, over 30 patents were fast tracked after a dinner with Xi.

He also unlike every other President he never fully divested from his businesses, so really any money made benefited him and the family.

The Ethics in Government Act was enacted in 1978 and Jimmy Carter was the first President to place his peanut farm in the hands of trustees.

Congresscritters are not bound to this Act.

If you are going to post something at least know something about it.

edit on 100000009America/Chicago9pmFri, 06 Sep 2024 21:28:11 -050028 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join