It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blinken indicates he would decline any offer to stay on under Harris

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
She will pick Hunter Biden.
Afterall Joe says he is the Smartest Man he Knows.

originally posted by: putnam6
I'm not a fan of Blinken but at least he seemed semi-competent, makes me wonder who Harris would tab for this important position during a crucial and critical period with Russia, China, Iran, Israel, etc.

Blinken indicates he would decline any offer to stay on under Harris

www.washingtonpost.com...

Although he has served in foreign policy roles across multiple Democratic administrations, Blinken has worked most closely over his career with Biden, who hired him when he was the senior Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and took him along when he became vice president.

The acknowledgment — not a surprise, but still the first public acknowledgment of his plans — is another indicator that a Kamala Harris presidency would probably have a different foreign policy team from that of President Joe Biden. Harris has indicated she would generally continue Biden’s approach to international affairs, but she has also struck a more critical tone toward the Israeli government and civilian deaths in Gaza.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Blinken can suck nuts he was instrumental in that letter signed by 51 corrupt liars attempting to gaslight America into believing the laptop story was Russian propaganda even after the FBI already had it in their possession and verified. I hope he also gets indicted for perjury seeing as that was an official notarized letter openly trying to promote a lie as the truth.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well if that bastion of honesty says it, it must be true.

<< 1   >>

join