It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones, Trump and Green Day

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Former presidents are not the only ones under protection by the USSS. Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Mike Pence, Hillary Clinton, The Obamas, Bush, any high member of the house or congress.

So because he is running for re-election he should not be protected by the protection agency he earned?

You sure make it seem that way.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Former presidents are not the only ones under protection by the USSS. Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Mike Pence, Hillary Clinton, The Obamas, Bush, any high member of the house or congress.

So because he is running for re-election he should not be protected by the protection agency he earned?

You sure make it seem that way.

I've never said he shouldn't get USSS protection detail. I'm saying he should pay for private security if he wants something better than a government teat can provide.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Maybe if they would have provided actually USS agents instead of DHS wannabees then he would have bene just fine.

But I ask again, why should he get any level of protection less than anyone else under USSS protection? Why were his agents that less prepared than any other event he had attended with proper USSS agents?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Maybe if they would have provided actually USS agents instead of DHS wannabees then he would have bene just fine.

But I ask again, why should he get any level of protection less than anyone else under USSS protection? Why were his agents that less prepared than any other event he had attended with proper USSS agents?

Where did I say that he should get less protection than anyone else under USSS protection? I am saying he should pay if he wants better protection. The government is inept, after all.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I guess you're not understanding the question here, let me put it a different way.

Why is Trump the only one having this issue with his "USSS" detail? Why does nobody else get assigned DHS agents instead of actual USSS agents?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I guess you're not understanding the question here, let me put it a different way.

Why is Trump the only one having this issue with his "USSS" detail? Why does nobody else get assigned DHS agents instead of actual USSS agents?

Why do you expect me to have an answer for that? It sounds like a question for Karine Jean-Pierre.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Just so I can get the same run around?

It's hypothetical to you, don't expect you to know anything on the matter

You're the one saying he should hire private security but I ask why should he have to when nobody else has this issue.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Well, hypothetically speaking it is either A. The current administration is messing with Trump or B. Trump is straining the USSS by asking for and requiring additional security than they are set up to provide.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Pretty sure there were less agents at the Butler, PA event than any other event Trump has had. Is that really a strain o nthe SS capabilities or are you just reaching to try and prove your point?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

I'm not trying to prove anything.
edit on 2024 9 6 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: Moon68

He'd be safer using the Proud Boys and Hells Angles for his security detail.

Really!

I suspect Trump may not find the Hell's Angles "right" for the job. Probably a bit too "obtuse" for him. "Acute" concept though.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Call me a cynic but this fast action by Green day was almost definitely an attempt to protect their own revenue.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join