It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones, Trump and Green Day

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: charlest2

I guess you are too young to remember Altamont?

Something to do with MK Ultra? The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test?

A serious question..not ragging on you.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: theatreboy

šŸŽ¶ Wake me up,
when November ends.... šŸŽ¶

3rd

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

That was good.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I do! End of the Hippie era...was there a bouts then...sigh..šŸ«¤

āœŒļø

Not soon enough...

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Apparently they can even be fitted with flame throwers now as seen in video out of Ukraine.
edit on 5-9-2024 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Much like recipients of welfare are entitled to benefits.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

In 2017, I wasn't even paying attention to or thinking about Trump or politics in general.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
It would seem that President Trumps "SS detail" was largely comprised of Homeland Security Investigation agents instead of standard Secret Service.

Agents that were pulled off other cases like child trafficking and money laundering and given a glitchy 2 hour Zoom presentation on how to protect a President for training.

I'm pretty sure Green Day wouldn't accept that level of incompetence.
I mean it looks pretty bad in comparison for sure.

As for the drone operatorā€¦.?

Some people are just an American Idiot.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

What really makes me laugh is that Green Day thinks they are important enough that someone would want to drone strike them.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

No, I mean an actual enumerated entitlement, not welfare.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I see. You mean enumerated entitlements.

An enumerated government entitlement refers to specific benefits or services that the government is required to provide, as explicitly outlined in legislation or the Constitution. These entitlements are often part of social safety nets and include programs like TANF, SNAP, SSI, Unemployment Insurance, Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid in the United States.

The term ā€œenumeratedā€ means that these entitlements are clearly listed and defined by law, ensuring that eligible individuals have a legal right to receive them. This contrasts with discretionary programs, which are funded through annual appropriations and can vary year to year.

Sounds like government teats to me.
edit on 2024 9 5 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

It would seem that President Trumps "SS detail" was largely comprised of Homeland Security Investigation agents instead of standard Secret Service.

Agents that were pulled off other cases like child trafficking and money laundering and given a glitchy 2 hour Zoom presentation on how to protect a President for training.

I'm pretty sure Green Day wouldn't accept that level of incompetence.
I mean it looks pretty bad in comparison for sure.

As for the drone operatorā€¦.?

Some people are just an American Idiot.

I just can't...

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Man I can't believe how crappy green day is lol they think they're against the system but they parrot everything the system says is good.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Opossum19
Man I can't believe how crappy green day is lol they think they're against the system but they parrot everything the system says is good.

Hey. We are all lucky enough to be the villains we despised in our youth.

To be fair, Dookie was an incredible album.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: charlest2

I guess you are too young to remember Altamont?

Something to do with MK Ultra? The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test?

A serious question..not ragging on you.

Here you go:

www.bbc.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

So then are you saying that everyone that is currently being protected by the USSS should have that protection stripped and they should pay for their own protection out of pocket?

Or are you only saying this because Trump said something that hurt your feelings once upon a time?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Damn Hells Angels. See what happens when they are all trippin on acid?!

That 1 single violent event....pounded a nail into the "peace and love" era.

Thnx for the memories!šŸ«”šŸ«¤

edit on 09241230America/ChicagoFri, 06 Sep 2024 08:31:12 -050031202400000012 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

An enumerated government entitlement refers to specific benefits or services that the government is required to provide, as explicitly outlined in legislation or the Constitution. These entitlements are often part of social safety nets and include programs like TANF, SNAP, SSI, Unemployment Insurance, Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid in the United States.

The term ā€œenumeratedā€ means that these entitlements are clearly listed and defined by law, ensuring that eligible individuals have a legal right to receive them. This contrasts with discretionary programs, which are funded through annual appropriations and can vary year to year.

There are entitlements and then there "entitlements".

A vet that serves and completes his/her contractual obligation is ENTITLED to VA benefits.

A person that works their entire life paying into social security and medicare are ENTITLED to those benefits that they paid into.

Those are far different from the welfare programs that are habitually abused by those that don't contribute meaningfully to the betterment of society.

GFC

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Hey, maaan, you're harshing my vibe, man.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

So then are you saying that everyone that is currently being protected by the USSS should have that protection stripped and they should pay for their own protection out of pocket?

All of the other former presidents require much less security because they are home writing their memoirs instead of holding huge rallies.

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Or are you only saying this because Trump said something that hurt your feelings once upon a time?

Trump never hurt my feelings because I don't have any feelings.
edit on 2024 9 6 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

There are entitlements and then there "entitlements".

A vet that serves and completes his/her contractual obligation is ENTITLED to VA benefits.

A person that works their entire life paying into social security and medicare are ENTITLED to those benefits that they paid into.

Those are far different from the welfare programs that are habitually abused by those that don't contribute meaningfully to the betterment of society.

GFC

I receive both VA benefits and military retirement pay and am not ashamed to say that those are government teats.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join