It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Endorses Harris

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Kamala Harris is an under-cover agent for Putin himself.

Kamala Harris laughs ‘infectiously,’ we want her to win.
Read all about it: www.politico.eu...

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: network dude

Kind of kicks the "he's Putin's bitch" aspect right in the nuggets.

Only if you take Putin's words at face value and nobody in their right mind does that with a politician ,he also said previously he favoured Biden.

It's obvious why Putin can't say he supports Trump so his words are no surprise.

We cant have Trump jumping in and stopping any wars. All that good money being harvested for blood. It would not be cost effective to stop those wars. There is much more infrastructure to be demolished. Eventually even more money can be harvested when we have the taxpayers fund rebuilding projects. All that good money!

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Kamala Harris is an under-cover agent for Putin himself.

Kamala Harris laughs ‘infectiously,’ we want her to win.
Read all about it: www.politico.eu...

The DAY AFTER Putin said he liked Kamala, Biden's DOJ resurrected the RUSSIA HELPS TRUMP boogyman.

They are so predictable: dailycaller.com...

Biden-Harris = Most Pathetic Administration Ever. 🤪

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Don't get in the way of an enemy destroying themselves. Just let Kamala steal the next election and there won't be much of an America left soon to worry about.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Fine , after 2 years Putin is given what he wanted , China will know when it attacks Taiwan all they have to do is stay the course for 2 or 3 years because Taiwan's supporters will buckle and cede them the territory they desire.

Capitulation is a sad way for the Western world to end , but end it will.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here it is ...

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

No-one can deny Putin is charismatic and has a sense of humour....or that he's taking the piss in that clip you've just shown.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Kind of kicks the "he's Putin's bitch" aspect right in the nuggets.

You can't say he or she anymore, it is gender specific. They's Putin's Bitch is the right way to say it I guess. Putin endorses the smiley bitch is the proper way to say it actually.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Haha, that is an awesome video. Love the light smile while he says it. Think the audience got it too.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Of course he does. He wants the biggest clowns we got in office. He doesn’t want someone in there that says they want to shutdown his war. The more incompetent people that are in charge in America the better off he is, he likes a unstable America, especially when it comes to oil and currency.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke
You might think that this belongs in the Jokes & Puns forum, but I'm certain it's for real. While I don't have a link to any stories right now (this came over news feeds), I have see some videos of the interview with translators doing simultaneous translation.

It seems that ol' Vlad Putin has officially endorsed Kamala Harris for the next [p]resident of the USA.

Here are some quotes from the interview:

Vladimir Putin says Russia supports Kamala Harris over Donald Trump in the presidential election because she's been endorsed by Joe Biden.

"Biden was our favorite but he dropped out of the race, he recommended that all his supporters support Harris, so we will too"

Russia's Vladimir Putin says Kamala Harris' laugh "is so fascinating."

"...she has such an expressive and infectious laugh that it shows she is doing well."

I'm not certain, but I think that this is what the Brits call "taking the piss."

(OK, I actually am certain.)

:

Wow after Putin asks people to come to Russia to get away from the Harris Biden woke agenda and “neo-liberal” ideals and I personally know of a young family who did just that in the last month
edit on 5-9-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

(post by AwakeNotWoke removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It would seem endorsing Harris would be in Putin's best enterests; if she wins BRICS will be welcoming a lot more nations.

(post by AwakeNotWoke removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maybenexttime
Haha, that is an awesome video. Love the light smile while he says it. Think the audience got it too.

Yeah. Clearly, however, some people here do not.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The empire ends with a whimper, not a bang.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

That may be one of Vladimir Putin's doubles. Over the past 3 years, U.S. Media has reported Putin near death with liver cancer, blood disease, heart failure and amputations.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

That may be one of Vladimir Putin's doubles. Over the past 3 years, U.S. Media has reported Putin near death with liver cancer, blood disease, heart failure and amputations.

Plus he was eaten by a bear. a big one. so there is that.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: network dude

Are you trying to turn Gortex to the Dark Side?

The Force is strong with that one....

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join