It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Endorses Harris

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You might think that this belongs in the Jokes & Puns forum, but I'm certain it's for real. While I don't have a link to any stories right now (this came over news feeds), I have see some videos of the interview with translators doing simultaneous translation.

It seems that ol' Vlad Putin has officially endorsed Kamala Harris for the next [p]resident of the USA.

Here are some quotes from the interview:

Vladimir Putin says Russia supports Kamala Harris over Donald Trump in the presidential election because she's been endorsed by Joe Biden.

"Biden was our favorite but he dropped out of the race, he recommended that all his supporters support Harris, so we will too"

Russia's Vladimir Putin says Kamala Harris' laugh "is so fascinating."

"...she has such an expressive and infectious laugh that it shows she is doing well."

I'm not certain, but I think that this is what the Brits call "taking the piss."

(OK, I actually am certain.)

:
edit on 2024 9 5 by AwakeNotWoke because: typo.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Kind of kicks the "he's Putin's bitch" aspect right in the nuggets.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You are correct.

Taking the Mick, taking the proverbial, 'aving a laugh, etc.

We do it a lot.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Unless it is a super clever reverse psychology trick by Trump. Unless he wants us to think it is reverse psychology, but it is actually not....

Wait, KJP!

How do I feel about this!

/joke

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I've no doubt he is serious about supporting her .

But everything else yeah he is taking the piss.
edit on 5-9-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Oddly enough we are told that rich people and Russia are Trump's buddies but in reality guys like Mark Cuban endorse harris and Russia didn't invade anyone until Biden was elected.

Truth vs reality

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This might be the funniest thing I see all year. Putin is scorching Kamala with this and it comes off as so polite. I can't wait to see what the leftist controlled media does with this. Everyone get your popcorn ready.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
I'm fascinated by people who whinge about Trump's supposed "bromance" with Vlad but have no problem with the current fustercluck of an administration pushing us to the brink of a world war.

Somehow, getting along has fallen out of fashion and killing people is all the rage.

:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke
a reply to: Bluntone22
I'm fascinated by people who whinge about Trump's supposed "bromance" with Vlad but have no problem with the current fustercluck of an administration pushing us to the brink of a world war.

Somehow, getting along has fallen out of fashion and killing people is all the rage.

:

a little global thermal nuclear war is nothing compared to mean tweets. amirite.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
I've no doubt he is serious about supporting her .

But everything else yeah he is taking the piss.

I doubt that. I an certain that Vlad would prefer a stable USA with rational, reasonable, sane and coherent leadership over the fustercluck we have now. Stability is preferable to the psychosis that currently affects theUS gov't. And say what you will about ORANGE MAN BAD, things were much more stable six years ago.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You might think that this belongs in the Jokes & Puns forum, but I'm certain it's for real

Obviously.
Now yesterday the DOJ-Garland alongside the FBI-Wray told "Russia" to "knock it off". Strong words. Funny thing is this was also part of the announcement....

US Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco said in a statement. Internal documents produced by one of those Russian companies show one of the goals of the propaganda effort was to boost the candidacy of Donald Trump 

ridiculous Of course Putin wants Kamala because if Trump is elected he will put trade pressure on Russia like he did with Iran.

“When I came into office, Iran had $70 billion in foreign exchange reserves. … By the time I left, they had nothing. They were broke.”

Trump knew how to make it hurt
Iran is a perfect example-Iran was broke and ready to make a deal with the Trump administration because under the Trump administration the US had a policy that if other nations did business with Iran you don't do business with the US. To say the Biden/Harris adminstration have a weak foreign policy stance would be ignoring the intentional nature of their foreign policy, just like with China the weak foreign policy is just what was intended.
By making this announcement it is just designed to take up some "oxygen" and to keep the focus off Biden-absent president- and Kamala- absent candidate-. This is all part of the democrat election campaign strategy.

edit on 5-9-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Only if you take Putin's words at face value and nobody in their right mind does that with a politician ,he also said previously he favoured Biden.

It's obvious why Putin can't say he supports Trump so his words are no surprise.

(post by AwakeNotWoke removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Only if you take Putin's words at face value and nobody in their right mind does that with a politician ,he also said previously he favoured Biden.

It's obvious why Putin can't say he supports Trump so his words are no surprise.

Duh!

I get the feeling you're kinda missing the whole point of my post.

:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As I posted in the earlier thread on this which has disappeared; Yes, he's taking the piss.

Unless of course Harris is going to do a U-turn and abandon Ukraine and withdraw all aid and support to them.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
As I posted in the earlier thread on this which has disappeared; Yes, he's taking the piss.

Unless of course Harris is going to do a U-turn and abandon Ukraine and withdraw all aid and support to them.

We all know that that ain't gonna happen.

When I watched the interviews where he said these things, obvious it was in Russian with translation, but his wry little smirk spoke volumes.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Duh!
I think you're missing the fact that I was replying to network dude's post.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Fair enough. Apologies.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'm not giving up on you Gortex. Your assimilation to the right wing is almost complete. Once you embrace "The orange one", you will have come full circle. You are almost there.....almost.

But whatever Putin says, it can be ignored. He's a madman. And if you need him to be in bed with Trump to make it through the night, you can always find justification. The tough part is to listen to others, and decide of they are also being totally honest. Once you get that answer, you will be at the cusp of owning a red MAGA hat. I have one boxed up and ready to send. You just have to send me the address, and you will do that when you evolve.

edit on 5-9-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Are you trying to turn Gortex to the Dark Side?

The Force is strong with that one....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join