It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds chose losing side and cry about it after the fact

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I mean, you're right. I'm not gonna argue that. But it's not a dictatorship.

I don't have a solution, maybe start by looking at who backs the parties, ask questions why corporations are considered people? Things like that, money talks in America.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I've said this before, of Trump was in almost any other country, he'd be in jail by now

a reply to: strongfp

You're right about that, Trump would have been just thrown in jail. In spite of the lawfare we have seen, Trump has managed himself well considering. Most, if not all, of these cases will get thrown out or overturned. The election interference and general criminal behavior from our intelligence community is very disturbing.
The only people that think Trump is a dictator are either paired with the msm and get all of their thoughts and ideas from the news reports or are infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Which is it for you?

edit on 3-9-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Its interesting, I was a wage grade civil servant and almost without exception they were conservative voters.

Now I am a GS and the higher you get the more left leaning the voting gets.

The corporations are people was a terrible decision, but there are a number of laws they will have to navigate to put a dent in the administrative state. Pelosi did a good job making it hard to take apart.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

They're just playing off his own poor choice of words.

Do you blame them? Trump has been the best thing for the media since the era of 9/11.

The election interference and general criminal behavior from our intelligence community is very disturbing.

I can't see in that light, I see it as Trump being a threat and was treated as such. And after his plot with the fake electors and such, can you not see why they'd have a close eye on him?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

We've now learned that those riots and protests were overblown by the media.

We did, since when? They were actually downplayed. But meh, life’s destroyed, livelihoods taken away and life’s taken. Big f’n deal right🙄

I didn't know protesting and rioting for social justice was a bad thing tho.

Wow, you didn’t know that ruining people’s life’s over your lil social justice bs is wrong? Damn dude you’re kind of like beyond repair it sounds. FUBAR’d it is.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I see it as Trump being a threat and was treated as such.

Yes, Trump is a threat.
Trump is a threat to the global status quo

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Most of the rioting was done in small areas of major cities, police and riot control corralled them into manageable areas.

From my perspective the US has always been a protest state, I don't know why you're surprised that people got uppity and fed up with police brutality. It was more than just about George Floyd and BLM.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Are you union?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Oh, I didn't mean to make it seem he was innocent if you took it that way. He was a criminal that knew where the worst of the worst were and used that to gain much power for his agency. You are likely spot on.

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: Justoneman

according to the FBI he started keeping files when he became head in1924 when it was called the BOI.

he joined the BOI in 1917, so yeah maybe it wasn't the first day. but i'm willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that he was keeping them long before he became the director. he was only, if i figured it right 26 when he became director.

real question what kind of thinking attorney general or president would appoint a 26 yr old to be head the BOI / FBI at 26 with only seven years experience of just being a investigator / head of other departments when there is no doubt that there were people that had more experience and were his sr?

odds are imo he had dirt on all of them.

from the FBI,

They evolved in an interesting way. In the beginning—and Hoover’s FBI dates back to 1924—Hoover kept most sensitive and national security files in his office suite for safe keeping. By 1941, the collection had grown exponentially, so he had them reorganized, sent the bulk of them to his National Defense Division (now called the Counterintelligence Division), and restricted to his office only “confidential items of a more or less personal nature of the Director’s and items which [he] might have occasion to call for from time to time.”
A Byte Out of History J. Edgar Hoover’s “Official & Confidential” Files

from the wiki,

Head of the Bureau of Investigation[edit] In 1921, Hoover rose in the Bureau of Investigation to deputy head, and in 1924 the Attorney General made him the acting director. On May 10, 1924, President Calvin Coolidge appointed Hoover as the fifth Director of the Bureau of Investigation, partly in response to allegations that the prior director, William J. Burns, was involved in the Teapot Dome scandal.[33][34] When Hoover took over the Bureau of Investigation, it had approximately 650 employees, including 441 Special Agents.[35] Hoover fired all female agents and banned the future hiring of them.[36]

Head of the Bureau of Investigation

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Being retired FBI, it's not the rank and file members.

The rot is from the GS-15's and up.

I do think so too. The lower level agents aren't ever getting the DOJ to listen to them over the corruption they find when the corrupt have placed their employees in key locations up and down the line like in the Russian Politburo era it sure appears.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

the FBi was corrupted from the day hoover girl joined BOI. then became even more so after he took control of the BOI and then the FBI. after his death it became the monster it is now, being controlled from outside political influence from all sides.

it will stay that way until the day that political influence is done away with in all law enforcement, be it city, county, state, federal.

The FBI went corrupt the day JFK was knocked off.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sylent7

hoover was running the fbi when jfk was shot. in fact hoover was the director of the fbi until the day he died at 77. that's 50 year's he was in the directors' chair of the boi and the fbi. the fbi was corrupt long before jfk was killed.

it wouldn't surprise me none if if he and the along with director of the cia had a hand in it.
edit on 4-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Most of the rioting was done in small areas of major cities, police and riot control corralled them into manageable areas.

From my perspective the US has always been a protest state, I don't know why you're surprised that people got uppity and fed up with police brutality. It was more than just about George Floyd and BLM.
Nope, cops weren’t corralling people to certain areas. The cops couldn’t do jack in some cities. Rioting was happening all over in some cities and states, it wasn’t confined to a block party as your trying to make it sound.🙄

Who said I was surprised? I think it was par for course for the idiots on the left to burn and loot there own cities and destroy peoples life’s. It’s what they’ve always done when throwing their childish temper tantrums. They act like toddlers.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Police forces aren't going to just let protests and rioters run amuck, the US didn't take advice from Europe in this stance until something like the LA King riots happened and major police reform came from it.

It sounds like you spent much focus on what guerrilla and MSM reporters focused on, the action. It's like watching a war unfold through the eyes of media, you'll only see the action and think the entire nation is in total war, which isn't the truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Police forces aren't going to just let protests and rioters run amuck, the US didn't take advice from Europe in this stance until something like the LA King riots happened and major police reform came from it.

It sounds like you spent much focus on what guerrilla and MSM reporters focused on, the action. It's like watching a war unfold through the eyes of media, you'll only see the action and think the entire nation is in total war, which isn't the truth.
Ummm actually police did let them run amuck, there was nothing they could do in some cities. You’re sounding pretty clueless as to what went down and how. I live here, I kind of knew what was going on not to mention I have friends and family that live in some of the cities that got hit the hardest, they kept me posted as to what was happening in their cities.

Do you even live here? Nah, didn’t think so.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

nope when I was a WG I paid the dues mainly to get the advocacy protection while I learned the rules... as a GS nope in part because of my knowledge of the system and in part because I work so far north the union doesnt bother to come up there because its not worth it.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

We've now learned that those riots and protests were overblown by the media. As always.

I lived 20 mins from downtown Portland, if anything they were under reported.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I don't need to live there to see it all in hind sight... we have mountains of data points and crime stats that say nearly 95% of the Civil unrest was rather peaceful...

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

a reply to: ADVISOR

The FBI isn't wrong. The more politically divided the states become the more likely they won't want to serve for federal agencies and want to form their own politically motivated vigilante groups.

They're saying, patriotism for the union is falling. Is that a good thing in your eyes?

If the "union" is a corrupt terror state that robbs us and seeks to polarize Americans against one another, for job security then I'd say yes.

True patriotism would be advocating for any system or entity that participates in these acts to be abolished. Starting with the IRS and the FBI...

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The federal government isn't pushing the current culture war going on within the US, fringe nationalist groups are.

And the FBI is necessary otherwise you'll end up having mafias ruling the roost again in each state and end up like Mexico.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join