It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds chose losing side and cry about it after the fact

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   
It was seen and called before they admitted it.
Long winded article about how loser feds chose wrong side and now regret it.

Even though We the People were warned of FBI being corrupt by one of last honorable men to lead it;

I even authored a thread discussing the corruption of FBI, warning about what was forewarned. Today we have come to see the results of ignoring warnings.

The former FBI senior official said he worries that young Americans may eventually not want to work in the DOJ or FBI. The country’s hyperpartisanship could erode their interest in serving as nonpartisan public servants. The result, he warned, will be politicized federal law enforcement agencies, cycles of political retribution, and, potentially, political violence.

“The cultural maelstrom, we were all part of it,” recalled the former senior FBI official. “You know that whatever decision you make you’re going to be crucified. You either do the search and get crucified by the Republicans; if you don’t do it, the Democrats crucify you.”

A week after the search, Fox News host Tucker Carlson suggested that D’Antuono, a skeptic of the search, was part of an FBI Plot To Get Trump

Although I firmly believe Pelosi, Schumer and crew were orchestrating the whole thing, they needed the FBI to pull it off by planting that fake collaboration of false evidence and political "research" aka hit piece for the smear campaign.

The political left knows it F'd up big time, yet are too full of themselves egotistically to admit it. They never admit mistakes let alone accept responsibility for them.

Checks and balances out of whack...nothing works until fixed.

edit on 3-9-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The political left knows it F'd up big time, yet are too full of themselves egotistically to admit it. They never admit mistakes let alone accept responsibility for them.

a reply to: ADVISOR

Hubris, it will be their downfall.

They operate with impunity, all of them. Trump has exposed them and this is his last chance, our last chance, to finish the job once and for all. RFK,jr is a great ally to have joined Trump and symbolically he represents the change this country has needed for a long time. Kennedy joining Trump is a sign, a harbinger.
Is justice coming?

Full version without the msm spin.

edit on 3-9-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The FBI isn't wrong. The more politically divided the states become the more likely they won't want to serve for federal agencies and want to form their own politically motivated vigilante groups.

They're saying, patriotism for the union is falling. Is that a good thing in your eyes?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

From your quoted article:

“You know that whatever decision you make you’re going to be crucified. You either do the search and get crucified by the Republicans; if you don’t do it, the Democrats crucify you.”

And the FBI allowed this to become a problem when it never should have become a problem in the first place. When you enforce justice in a non-partisan way it becomes painfully obvious to the purveyors of evil that your organization does not see political colors. It also becomes clear to the public. It doesn't matter if you're red, or blue, and it doesn't matter if you're popular or not, and it doesn't matter whether you're big or small (financially); the only thing which matters is "justice for all"...and that's how it should be!

What we have today is the exact opposite of this, and candidly no party is entirely innocent. However, the democrats have savagely exploited this to the point of making the highest law enforcement agency in the land a laughing stock. The FBI presently has exactly zero credibility, even less than zero after the Trump assassination attempt.

Pretty sad state of affairs if you ask me. Setting this right will almost certainly involve gutting the entire agency...which is sad for some of the 'good apples' who are within the agency, but unfortunately this is about the only way they will ever be able to restore any sort of public trust after their near complete weaponization under Biden.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The FBI isn't wrong. The more politically divided the states become the more likely they won't want to serve for federal agencies and want to form their own politically motivated vigilante groups.

They're saying, patriotism for the union is falling. Is that a good thing in your eyes?

I bet it looks like that from Canidastan, but here, patriotism and pride in our nation is strong among the strong. Knowledge that our government is no longer "for the people", is not changing the part where we love our home. Just because you lost your self among the Trudeu fabrication of world events, doesn't mean it was contagious and crossed borders. Get some knee pads so you can enjoy your golden years, I'll keep standing, thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Baloney!! The FBI has been totally weaponized politically, and there is not a single thing "right" about that!

Anyone who thinks there isn't something wrong with the highest law enforcement agency in the country being controlled by a political party, ANY political party, needs to get their head examined.

This is exactly how Authoritarian Dictatorships are formed, and there has never once been a single example, throughout history, of such a government working out positively for its citizens. Not one!

edit on 9/3/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Nice, poltical trolling and racism all rolled into one post!

Have anything of substance to say about what I said?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Weaponized against who?

And who is this dictator?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

And the FBI allowed this to become a problem when it never should have become a problem in the first place.

Let's say they had the two choices, and they picked not to get involved. To just say this is a situation for the NARA and Trump's team to work out and back away would have ended it right there with maybe a little bickering from the left.

The problem you are talking about is they come off the top rope with full indictments anytime Trump farts. If that doesn't work, then they go after his pocketbook with civil cases, and the left cheers it on.

Then you have Biden do even worse and they say he can't remember what he ate 3 days ago, so they do nothing. With Hillary they just talked to her not under oath and accepted whatever she said as truth and did nothing. In both cases they elected to do nothing, and they could have done the same with Trump.

They go after Trump with things no one before has ever been indicted on, such as the property tax/value case.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Nice, poltical trolling and racism all rolled into one post!

Have anything of substance to say about what I said?

How the F do you see racism in his post...lol geez

Do you and others just randomly throw that word in now and then to put a little zing in your word salads?

The Russia hoax showed us that high officials in the FBI went after Trump politically. Obama administration and the FBI lied directly to the FISA court to spy on Trump, that alone was 10 times worse than Watergate. The IRS was weaponized to go after conservative groups, and progressive prosecutors attacked the right while allowing liberals to do anything they wanted with zero threat.... These are all facts that you seem to conveniently not remember.

edit on x30Tue, 03 Sep 2024 07:53:42 -05002024246America/ChicagoTue, 03 Sep 2024 07:53:42 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

"Canidastan"?

What does that mean? You tell me.

Ohhh so when conservative groups are rightly targeted it becomes a problem?

That's all I wanted to hear. I didn't think it would come out that quickly.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

"Canidastan"?

What does that mean? You tell me.

Ohhh so when conservative groups are rightly targeted it becomes a problem?

That's all I wanted to hear. I didn't think it would come out that quickly.
It becomes a problem when it’s either side being targeted. Thing is that practically the only side being constantly targeted are on the right. You’re obviously not paying attention and part of the problem if you think for a NY second that conservatives are being “rightly” targeted.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
the FBi was corrupted from the day hoover girl joined BOI. then became even more so after he took control of the BOI and then the FBI. after his death it became the monster it is now, being controlled from outside political influence from all sides.

it will stay that way until the day that political influence is done away with in all law enforcement, be it city, county, state, federal.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Racism? Really??? Where do you see racism in my post? Are you sure you're even responding to my post???

Secondly, yes, my post was in direct response to the OP which, if you hadn't noticed, is about corruption in the FBI to the point of laughability...which I directly concur with. Your post, on the other hand, made little connection to the OP, and its non-sensical nature prompted my response.

Again, anyone who thinks a partisan top law enforcement agency is a good thing...needs to get their head examined. I said that, and I meant it seriously!

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Weaponized against who?

Weaponized against anyone who isn't aligned with the party they are controlled by. How much clearer could I possibly make it??

And who is this dictator?

It doesn't matter who the dictator is, America is not a dictatorship. Never has been, and never will be. While some hack named Biden controls the FBI today, and police states are dictatorships controlled by the iron fist of the ruling party, America hasn't fallen to the point of being an authoritarian dictatorship...yet. We're close, but not there...yet.

Again, not sure how I could make my words any more clear, and candidly, I don't believe I should have to.

ETA - In fact, America is the exact opposite of an authoritarian dictatorship fundamentally. It's a result of this "destructive" (according to democrats) little document known as the Constitution of the United States of America!

edit on 9/3/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

My post made perfect sense. Read the link that OP gave.

The FBI has noticed a clear culture war going on and from such situations a lack of respect for authority starts to brew.

They arent wrong.

I'll reply to another one of your posts as well.

Weaponized against anyone who isn't aligned with the party they are controlled by. How much clearer could I possibly make it?

If I'm not mistaken the FBI exonerated Trump, if they were a weapon to take down Trump, then it's not very effective is it?

And again, going after fringe conservative groups is doing their job. That's what they were practically invented to do, go after multi state rackets and crime organizations.

I still want to know who this dictator is tho...

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

They are tho, what do you think the proud boys would be able to do if the FBI wasn't breathing down their necks?

And it's not just your typical "white" conservative groups, during the Floyd riots the FBI were warning of black extremist groups as well.

I think it's becoming clear that there's a divide, and either side is losing its faith in federal agencies, again, leading to groups of people to do what?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
And you know this FBI information is accurate how with media reports or inside knowledge? You Canadians are in deep enough pooh that we are having trouble seeing the whites of your eyes. The backbones of your politicians are just runways for tumbly turds they are such chicken poops and you are here showing TDS repeatedly. Priorities FP!

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Dang you're really smokin'! Both this and the one above it.

"Fiiiiii errrr,,, comon yall now fiiiiiii eerr woooo woooo wooooh woosh,

the way you push, push yea, lets me know oh oh, ya gonna get you wish fiiiiiiii eRRRRR!"

Sorry, to the rest of you , Xtrozero was inspiring me to sing.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The CIA DHS and more should be added to that List.

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Baloney!! The FBI has been totally weaponized politically, and there is not a single thing "right" about that!

Anyone who thinks there isn't something wrong with the highest law enforcement agency in the country being controlled by a political party, ANY political party, needs to get their head examined.

This is exactly how Authoritarian Dictatorships are formed, and there has never once been a single example, throughout history, of such a government working out positively for its citizens. Not one!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join