It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds chose losing side and cry about it after the fact

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Xtrozero

"Canidastan"?

What does that mean? You tell me.

Ohhh so when conservative groups are rightly targeted it becomes a problem?

That's all I wanted to hear. I didn't think it would come out that quickly.

Parts of Commie Europe are Islamo fascist. Now you guys are commie Canada for those who don't know.

edit on 3000000093020249America/Chicago09am9 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

the FBi was corrupted from the day hoover girl joined BOI. then became even more so after he took control of the BOI and then the FBI. after his death it became the monster it is now, being controlled from outside political influence from all sides.

it will stay that way until the day that political influence is done away with in all law enforcement, be it city, county, state, federal.

Probably not the day. After all the real criminals were murdering people with machine guns in the street or in famous Italian Restaurants of note. The mafia wars were in full swing. We needed a bulldog on a leash. I suspect the same puppeteers families that ran the nations then are still in power and easily overwhelmed the agencies by infiltration and it being ignored by our three letter agencies due to their own problems of compromised leadership.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

"Canidastan"?

Except...that isn't what you heard (or read). Not here anyway, and not in this thread. Maybe in your head you heard that, but that's not what people are writing here in response to your posts. I think the response has been pretty universal...the top law enforcement agency in a nation being controlled by ANY political party is NOT a good thing. Doesn't matter which party that is.

Soooo...it has nothing to do with conservatives, or liberals, or any other political party, but rather has everything to do with unbalanced scales of justice, double standards, political bias and outright corruption. You'd do well to understand the differences.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Weaponized against who?

a reply to: strongfp

There really is no comparison to what the FBI did to Trump. Clinesmith got a slap on the wrist for this. He doctored a CIA email, framed an undercover asset, defrauded a federal court(FISA) and layed the foundation for the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign & presidency. Clinesmith was sentenced to 12 months probation and 400 hours of community service-are you kidding me?

Clinesmith was helping to prepare the application, and in doing so, he altered an email which originally stated that Page was a government "source," as he had publicly claimed. However Clinesmith added words to make it appear that the government agency, which was later revealed to be the CIA, said that Page was "not a source," according to the Justice Department's information in the case. 

Kevin Clinesmith crime

Here is another way to get FISA warrants without cause. The leaked stories were not accurate, they were made up. Nobody was held accountable.

Agent Admits FBI Regularly Leaks Stories, Then Uses Them For FISA Warrants

FBI is full of deepstate bad actors
Bruce Ohr and his wife were never held accountable along with many, many others. The FBI Directors Comey & McCabe and many others were no more than democrat party operatives. CIA Brennan too. Our intelligence agency has interferred with elections favoring democrat puppets too many times to list.
edit on 3-9-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

according to the FBI he started keeping files when he became head in1924 when it was called the BOI.

he joined the BOI in 1917, so yeah maybe it wasn't the first day. but i'm willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that he was keeping them long before he became the director. he was only, if i figured it right 26 when he became director.

real question what kind of thinking attorney general or president would appoint a 26 yr old to be head the BOI / FBI at 26 with only seven years experience of just being a investigator / head of other departments when there is no doubt that there were people that had more experience and were his sr?

odds are imo he had dirt on all of them.

from the FBI,

They evolved in an interesting way. In the beginning—and Hoover’s FBI dates back to 1924—Hoover kept most sensitive and national security files in his office suite for safe keeping. By 1941, the collection had grown exponentially, so he had them reorganized, sent the bulk of them to his National Defense Division (now called the Counterintelligence Division), and restricted to his office only “confidential items of a more or less personal nature of the Director’s and items which [he] might have occasion to call for from time to time.”
A Byte Out of History J. Edgar Hoover’s “Official & Confidential” Files

from the wiki,

Head of the Bureau of Investigation[edit] In 1921, Hoover rose in the Bureau of Investigation to deputy head, and in 1924 the Attorney General made him the acting director. On May 10, 1924, President Calvin Coolidge appointed Hoover as the fifth Director of the Bureau of Investigation, partly in response to allegations that the prior director, William J. Burns, was involved in the Teapot Dome scandal.[33][34] When Hoover took over the Bureau of Investigation, it had approximately 650 employees, including 441 Special Agents.[35] Hoover fired all female agents and banned the future hiring of them.[36]

Head of the Bureau of Investigation

edit on 3-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: KrustyKrab

They are tho, what do you think the proud boys would be able to do if the FBI wasn't breathing down their necks?

And it's not just your typical "white" conservative groups, during the Floyd riots the FBI were warning of black extremist groups as well.

I think it's becoming clear that there's a divide, and either side is losing its faith in federal agencies, again, leading to groups of people to do what?
No they’re not, like I said you’re not paying attention. I watched a hearing awhile back where Garland was confronted with this very topic of discussion and it was disgusting that he had no answers as to why Republicans/conservatives were being wrongfully targeted and being dealt with differently.

Such as parents being targeted at school board meetings, the raid on a guys family with the FBI holding children at gunpoint, the way Trump has been targeted and treated, etc… it went on and on and Garland had either no answers or lame ass excuses when asked why all the people being targeted were conservatives and not one fringe leftist person or entity was being targeted in the same manner. That hearing woke me up to how prejudice and wrongly targeted and treated conservatives were being vs the left. It was overwhelmingly blatant as could be as to what they were doing.

So I really don’t think you know what you’re talking about if you think there’s any sort of resemblance of equality being applied to both party’s. They’re not being treated the same at all by the current administration and it’s agencies goons. The FBI, DOJ, DHS and others have become a extension of the democrat party when they’re supposed to be non partisan.
edit on 3-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It was inevitable .

What is the FBI's main recruiting ground ? Ivy League colleges and State Universities .

What are the Universities and Ivy League colleges today ? They are literal Marxist Training camps....

When you stack the FBI with brain-washed little Marxist with no actual Prior Law enforcement Training or Military Training this is what you end up with .

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

And who is this dictator?

The unelected administrative state that the DNC has been working hard to get into place.

Its why you have seen so many federal agencies come up with random rules that dont even pass the sniff test, let alone constitutional test.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
It was inevitable .

What is the FBI's main recruiting ground ? Ivy League colleges and State Universities .

What are the Universities and Ivy League colleges today ? They are literal Marxist Training camps....

When you stack the FBI with brain-washed little Marxist with no actual Prior Law enforcement Training or Military Training this is what you end up with .

Many of the letter agencies recruit at BYU. Between the propensity for foreign language skills, a dedication to service and ease of acquiring a security clearance, Mormon men fit the ideal agent espoused by J. Edgar.

www.deseret.com... 3403019/fact-or-fiction-the-truth-about-fbi-cia-latter-day-saints-mormons/

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

When it comes to people lower down the totem pole than the White House, the FBI seems to be less "political". They arrested Republican Congressman George Santos, Democrat Senator Bob Menendez (twice), Son of President Biden, Hunter Biden.

But when it comes to the President, the FBI will protect the Democrat and skewer the Republican.

Amazing how they intimidated Donald Trump. He appointed FBI Director Wray in June of 2017. Since then, Wray has given Trump the shaft several times. From Russia Gate, to Raiding DJT's home, to derailing the investigation of Trump being shot on July 13th of this year.

Yet Donald Trump and the GOP Congress are like scared mice, because Wray will have family members killed, if any of them come after him, or the agency.

edit on 392024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

"Canidastan"?

Does that mean Canada? No clue, where is it from, not my post.

Conservatives are being politically targeted, nothing legal about it. Liberals are not being targeted at all politically or criminally. There was nothing rightly about the Russan hoax...

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

It's a racial dig at our Indian citizens.

Yes, conservatives groups are being targeted, because they're being radical on many social issues and it's not liberals showing up at libraries to just short of lynch trans people for reading books.
It's not liberals that are planning to stop election results.
I said earlier that during the Floyd riots and protests the FBI were warning and targeting black racially motivated hate groups. Communists and far lefties have never even left the FBIs sights.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

It all got worked out in the courts. I'm not sure what the issues are anymore.

You're bringing up things that happened and the system worked IN Trumps favor.
I've said this before, of Trump was in almost any other country, he'd be in jail by now, or you know probably the dictator of said nation given his recent shenanigans.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I'm still trying to figure out who the dictator is? Like stalin, hitler, mao, you know actual dictators. Not warring political parties trying to push the legel limits.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Being retired FBI, it's not the rank and file members.

The rot is from the GS-15's and up.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We're getting an ultra conservative leader next election. I'm not sure where you're getting the idea we are communist. No one is taking mine or any company's private property rights.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It's a racial dig at our Indian citizens.

Yes, conservatives groups are being targeted, because they're being radical on many social issues and it's not liberals showing up at libraries to just short of lynch trans people for reading books.
It's not liberals that are planning to stop election results.
I said earlier that during the Floyd riots and protests the FBI were warning and targeting black racially motivated hate groups. Communists and far lefties have never even left the FBIs sights.

I'm 64 and the first I heard of it. It doesn't even make sense...lol

Are you suggesting it's been the right that has been radical for the last 10 years or so? Really makes me wonder how minds like yours see the world around you.

So let me get this right, the left can burn cities, looting uncontrolled, even kill people and it is mostly peaceful protests. The right actually just protests trans reading hour, and it is almost a lynching. Why do you want 3rd graders to read about blowjobs and butt plugs?

edit on x30Tue, 03 Sep 2024 16:04:06 -05002024246America/ChicagoTue, 03 Sep 2024 16:04:06 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

We're getting an ultra conservative leader next election. I'm not sure where you're getting the idea we are communist. No one is taking mine or any company's private property rights.

Who is that?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Not warring political parties trying to push the legel limits.

an administrative state is worse than a dictator because how do you get rid of it?

Ok you have mao if you take him out before he consolidates his cause dies.. and administrative state is like trying to get rid of an ant hill with a straw.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

We've now learned that those riots and protests were overblown by the media. As always.

The FBI aren't local police, and they gave warnings of extreme groups to local police. I didn't know protesting and rioting for social justice was a bad thing tho.

Over the years of closely watching American, well, north American politics and social issues I know there's always more to the story.

And to answer you rather post. pierre poilievre.

<< 1    3 >>

join