It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Democrats Support Hamas-Palestinian Terrorists - Even Though They Murder Americans?.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Because we're getting closer to the election, Joe Biden is pretending to care about an American being murdered far away....

Biden Throws Netanyahu Under the Bus After Murder of American Hostage
Full Story: www.westernjournal.com...

Biden-Harris only mentioned the 32 Americans killed in Israel on 10/7/2023 ONE TIME. No U.S. government remembrance service was held!

ALSO, Joe and Kamala ignore the 74 daily murders in America, because Most of them are of Blacks and Hispanics, by Blacks and Hispanics. (Being callous, selfish racists, makes these murders easy to ignore.)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Only third world savages hurt children

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah violence is pacifism, war is peace, safety is freedom, and money is poverty...

Fighting for peace is like fuçking for virginity

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Opossum19

Well said, i hope you're aware of the ambiguity of your statement and it's implications...

Every war had children hurt, kind of the thing with it...

Most civilized counties avoid indiscriminate bombing where children could be, no matter if the savage enemy uses that against them. Because you know they are not 3rd world savages that would knowingly hurt children...

only 3rd world savages would bomb a place that could have children in it...

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Shocker ....even the NSDAP was a left leaning party... The whole left/right thing is more a meme to categorize the current social climate, and a tool to divide the easily manipulated population. It's always changing and ever faster. There is no real point in talking about what was left or right a 50 years ago.

There are 3 Typs of power. One is do, because God tells you to. One is do, because I tell you, and the last is do it because you want it yourself... That's real power

Once you look at it as one system and think about the long game you realize how this left/right dynamic is easily used to steer the masses and course of history. without people realizing they aren't free.
As Goethe once said
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"...

The left might not go far enough for martial law to be declared, they are weak, the right might if the left manages to push them over the edge... That's when the last chapter starts.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Because we're getting closer to the election, Joe Biden is pretending to care about an American being murdered far away....

Biden Throws Netanyahu Under the Bus After Murder of American Hostage
Full Story: www.westernjournal.com...

Biden-Harris only mentioned the 32 Americans killed in Israel on 10/7/2023 ONE TIME. No U.S. government remembrance service was held!

ALSO, Joe and Kamala ignore the 74 daily murders in America, because Most of them are of Blacks and Hispanics, by Blacks and Hispanics. (Being callous, selfish racists, makes these murders easy to ignore.)

CORRECTION...it's 43 murdered Americans on October 7, 2023.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

Biden-Harris didn't hold a single memorial for these innocent women, children and men.

BUT, they elevated drugged-up thug GEORGE FLOYD to martyr status and held 4 funeral services.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Unfortunately you’re not wrong. Although many in my circle aren’t democrats anymore. I used to be, much to my regret. This Hamas thing may be the turning point for many. I can only hope! I can’t talk politics with my daughter. She’s drunk the Kool-ade. My two sons are more right-leaning. Of course one is military, so there’s that.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Yeah violence is pacifism, war is peace, safety is freedom, and money is poverty...

Fighting for peace is like fuçking for virginity

Whatever...you can't have freedom and safety at the same time just like your other examples don't mix. There are limits to everything including protesting. Mostly non-violent protesting is right up there too on your list here.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Opossum19

only 3rd world savages would bomb a place that could have children in it...

U.S. President Harry Truman murdered thousands upon thousands of beautiful children, when he ordered TWO nuclear bombs dropped on them.
😡

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Maybe he knew something about the USA you didn't

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:37 AM
link   

When freedom threatens your safety you're faced with a difficult choice...

If you choose freedom you loose all credibility when complaining about the lack of safety...

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Wrong.

a reply to: Terpene

No.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither.

He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security.

He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

“a society that will trade a little liberty for a little order will lose both and deserve neither.”

edit on 5-9-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

We've all heard that trope... how's it working out for the USA?

Yeah right...

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

If you like your kids being killed by your fellow countrymen stay and keep it up. It's the sweet taste of freedom.

Also de fund the police and the military because one day they'll be tasked to bring peace to the free savages.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

When freedom threatens your safety you're faced with a difficult choice...

If you choose freedom you loose all credibility when complaining about the lack of safety...

Even with freedom there is still room for safety, but when they take you, freedom away saying it is for safety then that is dangerous. Like ID in my other post, it is all a slippery slope one needs to be careful on. Securing the borders is securing my safety and freedom at the same time.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

No.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither.

He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security.

He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

“a society that will trade a little liberty for a little order will lose both and deserve neither.”

As I said there is a fine line that needs to be walked. Do you really have liberty with zero safety? Is there liberty with zero order?

The problem with all these quotes is they fail when you put them into pay dealing with humans. Humans just can't play well to make it work. That is why Communism fails, humans do not want to give up their power to get to the last stage where everyone steps down and all are equal. Looks good on paper but put humans in the mix and it fails. It is a hard job to provide safety and not push freedom, and the same the other way to say 100% freedom and zero safety turns into zero freedom to.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It's interesting to see Benjamin Netanyahu's SON, blaming the previous leader of Israel for not killing the Terrorist Leaders of HAMAS, when his own father promised right after HAMAS attacked Israel last year, to "take out the top leaders" of HAMAS.

Yair Netanyahu speaks: www.jpost.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join