It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Democrats Support Hamas-Palestinian Terrorists - Even Though They Murder Americans?.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I can turn any protest into a violent one, i don't even need to be part of it.... Every intelligence agency knows that trick.

Why only punish foreign students?
Why not make all "violent" protest illegal?
What happend to free speech?

Racists around here would so abuse such a law to stir # up at any student protest with one to many foreigner they don't like.

You have to punish everyone that gets involved into a violent protest. That way they learn to either keep their calm in the face of confrontation or better stop protesting... It also sounds way less racist...
Especially the next generation should be alowed to speak, if you want to teach them the values that makes the free world such a great place to be...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Instead of being angry at the Hamas captors, our Democrat-owned U.S. News Media is blaming Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Yeah, it's like blaming the president (for a withdrawl negotiated by his predecessor) after the deposed Islamic regime does militant Islamic things. And somehow escapes all blame for their parting gift they were going to do anyway.

Grief and anger always blames the easiest thing to blame.

Of course Joe screwed up with the hasty execution of the withdrawl. In the same way Bidi has screwed up the hostage release.

It's mindless though, isn't it? Always one-dimensional grief processing in it's most basic form.

AND ISRAEL IS ALSO BLAMING NETANYAHU. More than it ever has.

We don't need to have more support for Israel's tactics than Israel does.

It's not really fair to say this is an American democrat position. This is American democrats parroting an Israeli concensus if it ever was.

We all want our own home. Just starting to differ on how to stop the terrorist regime from leaving them for dead in a tunnel.

Many just don't see further military aggression as the way to defend themselves anymore.
edit on 2-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I can turn any protest into a violent one, i don't even need to be part of it.... Every intelligence agency knows that trick.

Why only punish foreign students?
Why not make all "violent" protest illegal?
What happend to free speech?

That is the point, it is illegal for everyone who decides to revert to violence. Americans can have their day in court. Foreigners can have their day in court too and then go home with a revoked visa.

Racists around here would so abuse such a law to stir # up at any student protest with one to many foreigner they don't like.

Lol it always comes back to the racist/fascist...geez How about if you are in a foreign country be careful what you say and do, like what the rest of us do.

Here is a sociological question... Should foreigners have the right to protest in the first place?

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Here is a sociological question... Should foreigners have the right to protest in the first place?

If they have a visa or are immigrants absolutely yes...

Yeah no it's not really racist if you single out foreigners, maybe it's more like xenophobia.

There are ways to word your grievances without making it about foreigners. Like baning non foreigners from that uni should probably go along with court, and the foreigners should be processed at home unless that puts their lives in danger... That would sound fair to me...
But yeah, so much of the US future is depending on how you solve that crisis and how your "final solution" will be received by the world...

So I guess I agree, we should all choose our words carefully if we want them to mean something.
edit on 2-9-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

WHY ARE MILLIONS OF DEMOCRATS SUPPORTING THE ACTS OF THESE MONSTER TERRORISTS? 😡

How did Osama Bin Laden pull of the controlled demolition of WTC7 on 9/11? There are a lot of monsters and terrorists in this world these days.

Some things are more obvious than others. We KNOW Democrats are pro-terrorist. They like HAMAS and MSNBC. Two evil entities.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Some things are more obvious than others. We KNOW Republicans are pro-dictatorship. They like TRUMP and FOX. Two evil entities.

How's that for productive discours ? Am I doing it right?

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

Israel is going on strike today to try get into Netanyahu's head that if he called a ceasefire and went for talks they would probably release the hostages. But he just wants to demolish and kill all of the Palestinian's buildings and people.

A NATIONWIDE STRIKE aimed at ramping up pressure on Israel’s government to secure the release of the remaining hostages in Gaza has got underway this morning. The call by Israel’s largest union to paralyse the economy follows a night of massive demonstrations, with tens of thousands of protesters taking to the streets in an outpouring of grief and fury over six hostages killed in the Gaza Strip.

Netanyahu seems to be a major stumbling block

Critics have accused Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of prolonging the war for political gain. “Were it not for the delays, sabotage and excuses” in months of mediation efforts, the six hostages “would likely still be alive”, campaign group the Hostages and Missing Families Forum said in a statement.

LINK TO STORY

Guess Netanyahu understands his enemy.

Israel was not in Gaza for YEARS before the Gazans violated a ceasefire agreement and attacked innocent Israelis.

Yeah, hostage negotiations are just for restocking Hamas. Not good faith stop the conflict.

Biden-Harris is giving the TALIBAN terrorists in charge of Afghanistan a staggering $3.5 Billion dollars!

Source: foreignpolicy.com...

Gratitude for blowing up 13 U.S. Service members, whom Biden previously labeled as "stupid bastards"?

edit on 292024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

There's far more evidence that HAMAS and MSNBC are terrorists, than there is that TRUMP and FOX are terrorists. You'll understand better as you mature.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

They're only focused on race because it can be used as a power chip to force emotional compliance. If we were all the exact same race they would have another card to play. Which I believe is why the sexual and gender identity have become a pawn on their board. Whatever, whoever they can load up in the 'minority' wagon becomes their power. Whatever is unpopular but can be pushed as 'good for us', that counts as well.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

There are ways to word your grievances without making it about foreigners. Like baning non foreigners from that uni should probably go along with court, and the foreigners should be processed at home unless that puts their lives in danger... That would sound fair to me...
But yeah, so much of the US future is depending on how you solve that crisis and how your "final solution" will be received by the world...

So I guess I agree, we should all choose our words carefully if we want them to mean something.

Free Hamas, kill the Jews is not really a USA thing.... So, it came from somewhere, and that somewhere is foreigners that are using our country to work and go to school etc.

For me, if you hate America then don't come here to take advantages of our system. Kind of simple, I know,

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
a reply to: Coelacanth55

They're only focused on race because it can be used as a power chip to force emotional compliance. If we were all the exact same race they would have another card to play. Which I believe is why the sexual and gender identity have become a pawn on their board. Whatever, whoever they can load up in the 'minority' wagon becomes their power. Whatever is unpopular but can be pushed as 'good for us', that counts as well.

If liberals didn't have abortion and race-baiting they would have nothing. Everyone is racist even though whites are the ones singled out. If anything, Whites are the least racist group out there because of the past guilt and massive repercussions if one was racist. Blacks are racist as hell, but that is OK because it is cool for them to be racist. Asians are most likely the worst in many countries. There is open hate for whites, but that isn't racist, because only Whites are racist. If you don't believe me, ask a liberal.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   
U.N. Chief Fails to Condemn Hamas in Response to Hostage Murders

U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres is under fire for responding to the heartless murder of Israeli and American hostages in Gaza on Friday with a message that did not condemn or even mention the Hamas terrorists who abducted and killed them.

Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣☠️

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Some things are more obvious than others. We KNOW Republicans are pro-dictatorship. They like TRUMP and FOX. Two evil entities.

How's that for productive discours ? Am I doing it right?

The funny part is Trump is actually a 1990s Democrat, so that should tell you a lot about how far the left has shifted if moderate Democrats are seen as far right now. I wrote a couple of posts on how many very educated/highly intelligent true-blue Democrats for 50+ years are openly voting for Trump now. I would put 100 bucks on even Bill Maher, a true Trump hater, who ends up gritting his teeth like he is eating a turd sandwich and votes for Trump.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You'd Think people Knew lol

Flashback 9 Years ago

below is personal scroll and reading music ... Enjoy Perhaps

edit on 2-9-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Kind of a weird approach to freedom of speech if it has to be an "American thing" to have that freedom granted...

I welcome critique and think when you have a constructive approach to it you can get much more done rather than to relish in your own sauce. I make no demands on how that critique has to be worded. But depending on the tone I'd consider it more or less... freedom of speech isn't for everyone...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Point made

There's far more evidence that HAMAS and MSNBC are terrorists, than there is that TRUMP and FOX are terrorists. You'll understand better as you mature.

There is far more evidence that TRUMP and Fox are terrorists... You get the point...
Oh wait did i say terrorist??. i meant to say dictators...wait let me read that again... actually no we have another one who can't read properly.

I'm old enough for your mother

Anyways it's all "trust me bro", so we're good...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Apologies for misunderstanding.

We are on the same page.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LollieK3
Antisemitism is alive and well in America 😢

JEWISH people predominately vote for Democrats here in America.

Maybe U.S. Jews feel kinship with Palestinian-Hamas, like Democrats do.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
reply to: WeMustCare
They support them not despite the murder of Americans it's because they support the murder of Americans.

Democrats have N E V E R wanted American people to prosper. When have democrats besides Kennedy, ever give power back to the people? He was assassinated for that.

Democrats are the number one domestic enemy to America.

Until people pull their heads out of their ignorant arse, nothing changes until everything is changed.

Stop voting democrat, stop voting for corrupt rinos, stop voting for corrupt career PARASITE politicans all together!

Those so called people, who have made a half Century career in politics, are the most evil people in America.

Forgot about the politics, forget about the bs political optics, use common F'n sense and stop falling for the propaganda.

Until We the People, snap out of this stuporous illusion, We will continue to suffer under the tyranny of politicans.

Democrats support those, who hate America.
Because they the Dems hate America, unless it benefits them.

They love our liberty, but hate our tradition.

Double standards are the only standards Dems have.

When you consider that it was Republicans who freed the slaves, and Democrats who beat the crap out of Black people in the 1960's, and Democrats who support abortions, when 74% of them are Black/Hispanic, IT IS CLEAR that Democrat leaders are infected by SATANIC values.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Kind of a weird approach to freedom of speech if it has to be an "American thing" to have that freedom granted...

I welcome critique and think when you have a constructive approach to it you can get much more done rather than to relish in your own sauce. I make no demands on how that critique has to be worded. But depending on the tone I'd consider it more or less... freedom of speech isn't for everyone...

You missed the violent crime part, but anyhow freedom of speech doesn't mean you can say anything you want. There is still a thing called you own the words and repercussions of what you say. There was a time you would get your ass kicked due to the words you might say, and maybe that was more civilized times.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join