It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Guard Preparing For Sept 18th?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

We don't have to worry about the left.

If this happens Liberals and Democrats will be throwing HUGE parties!!!!!!!!

You'd think those prone to celebrating Trump in jail enough to dance in the street would have PTSD by now. Nightmares of failed impeachments, indictments, and SCOTUS rulings should at least factor in to lower expectation.

It will be one crazy nationwide party of drag queens, transgenders, greenie weenies, vegans, haters of the melanin challenged, haters of practicing Christians, haters of Jewish people,

Why do the drag queens get the first name on the marquee?

But since this is in bold, I'll assume it's really important.

Is that opposed to being a personality cult of racist, gun-stockpiling, theocratic, anti-environment, panophobic, tradition comforted, homogeneously bred fixtures of the recessive and congenital?

If we're going full bore with trollish extreme stereotypes, we might as well take the most lowbrow shots possible. And also give tells as to what the most important ones are. Facite ut facit.
edit on 31-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
They brought back the death penalty by firing squad for treason, wouldn’t that be something if DJT gets put on the firing line?

Holy heck would break ooot in my best Canadian prepper accent.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well.

Generals did warn of civil war in this year's election.

There's plenty of articles since it first appeared in media a couple years ago. Can do a search and find a few threads here I bet.

general warns the U.S. military could back a coup after the 2024 election

December 31, 2021
5:01 AM ET

As the anniversary of the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol approaches, three retired U.S. generals have warned that another insurrection could occur after the 2024 presidential election and that the military could support it.

The generals – Paul Eaton, Antonio Taguba and Steven Anderson – made their case in a recent Washington Post op-ed. "In short: We are chilled to our bones at the thought of a coup succeeding next time," they wrote.

Article from 2021 about 2024

Orchestrated or chance...? Yeah nothing is left to chance.

edit on 31-8-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Another covered up NYC mystery!! 🔀

Military Deployed to Guard a Migrant Hotel in New York at ‘Request of the State Officials’: Report

Military personnel were reportedly deployed to guard the Wolcott Hotel in Manhattan at the request of state officials.

On Tuesday, citizen journalist Jason Goodman, founder of Crowdsource the Truth, captured footage of military stationed outside The Wolcott Hotel.

The Wolcott Hotel, located on West 31st Street in New York City, has recently been converted into a mega-shelter for migrants.

This transformation was confirmed by a report from the New York Post, which revealed that the hotel, once a bustling hub for tourists, has indefinitely closed its doors to regular guests back in 2023 due to the ongoing migrant crisis and concerns about the COVID-19 Delta variant.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm telling you. We are in a new timeline and Titor was right.....

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: NorthOS

Loomer is insufferable.

I wouldn't put it passed the authoritarian left to send Trump to jail though.

I'd say it's 50/50

I have no idea about this source either.

A guy stumbles across a hotel…

x.com...

edit on 1-9-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join