It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Guard Preparing For Sept 18th?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I have no idea but Laura Loomer’s source seems to think so…

A Federal law enforcement agent has just told me that the New York State National Guard
@NationalGuardNY
has started staging guardsmen in hotels around the NYC courthouse where President Trump is going to be sentenced on September 18th, as they are expecting that Trump will be taken in to custody and sent directly to Rikers Island by Judge Juan Merchan.

x.com...

Is this the Dem’s last ditch plan to keep Donald Trump out of the Oval Office?

I have no idea, but I thought I’d leave this here so that we can wait and see together.

It’s nearly three weeks away - that’s a long time for the Guard to hunker down and wait without getting noticed.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

I think that President from prison would be epic.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Better security.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   

If ye gets off, the crazy left could get crazier. If he gets a harsh sentence the crazy right could get crazier. Seems like sensible preparations to me.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Yes, in most cases, when governments attempt to lock up a political opponent, troops are needed to control the populace one way or another.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Good source indeed!

"On October 12, she shared a video of a "pro-Hamas caravan" that had driven through London shouting racist abuse, implying the incident was recent. The video was in fact from May 2021 and police had made arrests after the incident. Loomer also tweeted false information about the 2023 Rainbow Bridge explosion in Buffalo, New York. She claimed the FBI suspected a terrorist attack and that there may be a "Jihad plot" at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, despite the vehicle traveling on the U.S. side of the border towards Canada. Loomer falsely claimed that a winter storm that occured before the 2024 Iowa Republican presidential caucuses was created by the American deep state using HAARP in order to benefit the electoral chances of presidential candidate Nikki Haley. In July 2024, Loomer posted to X the lie that "Joe Biden is dying and final preparations are being made for him."

Where do all these weird People come from?

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
a reply to: tamusan

Better security.

Epstein comes to mind!

Evidently no place in US custody is safe if the big boys want you dead.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Loomer is insufferable.

I wouldn't put it passed the authoritarian left to send Trump to jail though.

I'd say it's 50/50

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   
For now, I will actually trust in the system. Civil unrest is inevitable, but jailing Trump as the Republican candidate would be bananas. That's nationwide stuff.

Sadly, I agree with watchitburn, that it is indeed most likely 50:50.

Let's put into play the jailing of Trump or, God forbid, another attempt on his life. Would Americans accept an election between two non-elected candidates? It'd be chaos.
edit on 31-8-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Trump going to jail .... sure I can see that. The left manufactured a scam trial and they want him knocked out so I think jail is in his future. But the National Guard supposedly being on alert and all that? I'm not so sure of that.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

If ye gets off, the crazy left could get crazier. If he gets a harsh sentence the crazy right could get crazier. Seems like sensible preparations to me.

We’ll probably have more of those pesky right wing riots where conservatives are looting and burning down businesses, toppling statues and such. One of those mostly peaceful thingies, yeah?

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

In what scenario does a 30 some count felony conviction not require some time in lock up?

This event will be very telling.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

It's NY, you can rape and murder people, and beat up cops on video and not get jail time.

The 2nd Amendment doesn't exist in NY courts.

There's no rhyme or reason to anything there, everything is on the table.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

If Trump lets Kamala win the September 10th debate, he is off the hook.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

You act like the two extremes are in some way equal. When the left is upset, they riot, burn, kill, and rob for a couple of years, when the right is upset, they just go back to work come Monday. Even the infamous Jan 6 was a 6-hour event with minimal anything compared to the left.

Please don't conflate the two as they are not the same. A big part of that is the crazy right are very small numbers and the crazy left is vastly larger and growing. Everything is a numbers game. A few crazies and it is isolated, a lot of crazies and it is nationwide.
edit on x31Sat, 31 Aug 2024 09:40:37 -05002024243America/ChicagoSat, 31 Aug 2024 09:40:37 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think you may be misunderstanding.

That wasn't a comparison or equalization.

...it was a justification, albeit a weak one.

Those 6 hours have justified everything pre and post J6 that these cretins have done from their perspective.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

It's NY, you can rape and murder people, and beat up cops on video and not get jail time.

The 2nd Amendment doesn't exist in NY courts.

There's no rhyme or reason to anything there, everything is on the table.

The rhyme and reason is protecting democracy Burn.

Their democracy, or more accurately put, their power.

Our Republic is a threat to their democracy.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Loomer is insufferable.

I wouldn't put it passed the authoritarian left to send Trump to jail though.

I'd say it's 50/50

I would be shocked, SHOCKED, if Trump was sentenced to jail time. Not just because he's Donald Trump, but because it's one crime, 34 times. Technically, he's got no criminal background. He does have community roots, family, letters of support and all that.

He should get a slap on the wrist with a fine.

If he does get sentenced to jail time, there's something else up, that TPTB aren't telling us.

edit on 4920242024k14America/Chicago2024-08-31T09:14:49-05:0009am2024-08-31T09:14:49-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So then you can admit this politically motivated and tried?

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

...it was a justification, albeit a weak one.

Those 6 hours have justified everything pre and post J6 that these cretins have done from their perspective.

I get tired about...but but whatabout Jan 6

You know that day a small group entered the capital with flag poles, walkers, and horned hats called "weapons", who tried to overthrow the Government. All the while following guide ropes and directions from the guards, taking selfies and leaving at curfew.

A dark time indeed...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join