It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protester Charges Donald Trump During Rally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

From your source:

"It was not immediately clear what motivated the man or whether he was a Trump supporter or critic."

But carry on.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: JadedGhost

I did wonder. Is that true?

You can literally hear Trump defending the guy saying “his on our side” in the background.
I didn’t hear that, would you provide a vid with a time stamp where he said that. What makes you think Trump knew who he was anyways? Trump had no way to know that.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

From your source:

"It was not immediately clear what motivated the man or whether he was a Trump supporter or critic."

But carry on.
Yeah I read that but did you bother to read my post about the witnesses saying he was yelling expletives at Trump? Or you just going to ignore that?

But carry on……🙄

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: xuenchen

We are going to see more and more of these unhinged lunatics try to get Trump as we get closer to the election.

The weak and fragile America hating Liberals can't take the idea of America being strong, secure and prosperous.

lol, except this was a Trump supporter attempting to attack the media.

Whatever.

My statement still stands as fact.

The Liberals hate this country.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

From your own link

Police said Saturday that a man will face misdemeanor charges after he stormed into the press area at Donald Trump’s rally

The incident Friday came moments after Trump had criticized major media outlets for what he said was unfavorable coverage

(post by JadedGhost removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

From your own link

Police said Saturday that a man will face misdemeanor charges after he stormed into the press area at Donald Trump’s rally

The incident Friday came moments after Trump had criticized major media outlets for what he said was unfavorable coverage

And…??? That doesn’t prove or have anything to do with the accusations you made.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

From your own link

And…??? That doesn’t prove or have anything to do with the accusations you made.

It has everything to do with it, there’s no indication whatsoever that the guy was “charging” at Trump as claimed in the op. He was obviously attempting to get into the barricaded media area… Trump even says clearly in the background “his on our side” at least twice in the video the op posted.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

From your own link

It has everything to do with it, there’s no indication whatsoever that the guy was “charging” at Trump as claimed in the op. He was obviously attempting to get into the barricaded media area… Trump even says clearly in the background “his on our side” at least twice in the video the op posted.

He was obviously not charging Trump but according to witnesses, including the press he was going off on Trump so obviously not on Trumps side. …and again Trump had no idea if he was a supporter or not that’s just common sense. Not sure why he would said that when apparently the guy was cursing him out according to witnesses. None of that proves your assertion that he’s a Trump supporter, quite the opposite actually.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You can hear Trump, in the video linked by the OP
“That’s ok, he’s on our side”

Other reports are saying he was jumping the media area.
We’ll find out more later.
But apparently, this was triggered by one of Trumps anti-media rants.

Trump rants about media, maga goes after media.
Could it be that simple?

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
You can hear Trump, in the video linked by the OP
“That’s ok, he’s on our side”

Other reports are saying he was jumping the media area.
We’ll find out more later.
But apparently, this was triggered by one of Trumps anti-media rants.

Trump rants about media, maga goes after media.
Could it be that simple?
Not according to the witnesses, the guy wasn’t a Trump supporter according to them and I’ll repeat it again for the short bus. How would trump know he was a Trump supporter besides assuming he triggered someone? I know you want him to be and you have your mind made up he was but according to witnesses, media included, he’s not. Check your TDS.
edit on 31-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You can see in my post that my mind is not made up.
If Trump knew him it means he’s a frequent Trumper. Going to many rallies.
The rallies are getting smaller I’m not surprised in the least that he would recognize one of his more devout followers.
Only a devoted fan would jump in on the people that Trump is constantly whining about.

It’s simply my theory.
He’s losing the more normal voters.
His rallies are just full of Trumpies now.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

the people that Trump is constantly whining about.

You mean calling out the people who’ve been lying, making false allegations about him and persecuting him for at least 9 years. He has every right to call those a-holes out don’t you think or are you okay with being lied to and watching someone having to go through that? Is that what gets you never trumpers off? Obviously you’re down with it and relish in it. Like him or not, he doesn’t deserve to go through what they’ve put him through but the brainwashed and gullible eat it up as gospel. Hell you can’t make a post without mentioning him in some derogatory fashion.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   

a reply to: spacedoubt

the people that Trump is constantly whining about.

You mean calling out the people who’ve been lying, making false allegations about him and persecuting him for at least 9 years. He has every right to call those a-holes out don’t you think or are you okay with being lied to and watching someone having to go through that? Is that what gets you never trumpers off? Obviously you’re down with it and relish in it. Like him or not, he doesn’t deserve to go through what they’ve put him through but the brainwashed and gullible eat it up as gospel. Hell you can’t make a post without mentioning him in some derogatory fashion.

No, he’s mad because they aren’t paying attention to him, or at least not the way thy used to.
Only when interesting things happen at his rallies, or when he does extremely stupid crap, does he get airtime.
His rally speeches are tired, mumbled, confused: full of rancid rhetoric. It nothing new, other than he appears to think it’s some other timeframe. He’s toasted in the prefrontal cortex.

And he’s the front runner for the GOP. The criminal is the front runner of the republicans.

And then there is JD VANCE, the boy wonder that Trump picked, then flung out into the wilderness.
That boy ain’t right!

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Firstly, Donald Trump is not a victim. Secondly, what’s any of that got to do with a MAGA supporter attempting to attack the media at a Trump rally?

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Firstly, Donald Trump is not a victim. Secondly, what’s any of that got to do with a MAGA supporter attempting to attack the media at a Trump rally?

Yeah sure bud. Stay woke!

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Some folks, amirite.

Yeah, can't even understand a simple play on words.

And it's not as if it doesn't happen every other day or so. All the charges against Donald Trump

a reply to: Halfswede

I don't mean to be rude, but It shouldn't be far-fetched to "care" about such a thing given the circumstances.

You're not being rude. Like you, I was deeply disturbed by that 'assassination attempt' and would very much like to get to the bottom of it. The more information emerges, the more clearly it indicates a diabolical false-flag conspiracy, one that involved the murder of an innocent for no other reason than to lend credence to the belief that Trump's life was genuinely in danger. I don't believe a word of it.

There is no question that America and the world would be vastly better off without the Trump infestation. All the same, I'm glad he wasn't accidentally killed that day. If he had, Americans would have bathed in each others' blood by now.

edit on 1-9-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Secondly, what’s any of that got to do with a MAGA supporter attempting to attack the media at a Trump rally?

Ask spacedoubt he brought it up. Something,something, constant whining, blah, blah, blah. The usual tds tripe

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join